剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Myka, D-3... To E-8.
海伦娜 我不能那样走棋
Helena, I- I can't move my pawn like that.
我知道
I know.
改变规则
Change the rules.
将军
Checkmate.
不管是什么 我觉得它就要打开了
Whatever it is, I think it's about to open.
动手吧
Do it.
阿迪 那是什么
Artie, what's that?
黑手巴蒂的大炮
Black Barty's cannon.
黑手巴蒂
Black Barty?
黑手巴蒂是黄金时代
Black Barty was one of the most successful
最成功的海盗船长之一
pirate captains of the Golden Age.
他船上的加农炮
And his cannon from his ship
传言说能增强射击威力
was rumored to have artifact-augmented firepower.
你是说沃特·赛克斯的计划
Are you telling me that Walter Sykes' plan
是要向仓库发射炮弹吗
is to fire a cannonball at the warehouse?
一枚炮弹不算什么 但加上这东西麻烦可就大了
A cannonball wouldn't worry me, but a cannonball from that cannon?
我非常担心
I'm approaching worry.
我可不担心
I'm not.
到底怎么回事
What the hell's happening?
怎么回事
What just happened?
吉祥天母枷锁察觉到进攻
The remati shackle sensed an attack
激活了仓库的防护罩
and activated a protective barrier around the warehouse.
我们安全了
We're safe.
我得去琳娜那
I gotta get to Leena's.
一旦枷锁被激活
Once the shackle is activated,
恐怕没人能进出了
I'm afraid no one can get in or out.
克劳迪娅
Claudia!
-我要你 -阿迪 我有种不好的预感
- I want you to- - Artie, I have a bad feeling.
不好的预感
I have a bad vibe.
可你说过只要有防护罩 没东西能进来
But you said that nothing could get in once the barrier was up.
的确如此 但无法阻止那些已经在里面的东西
True, but it can't stop something that's already inside.
董事想要知道我们的弱点
The regents wanted to know our vulnerability.
我觉得我们刚找到了
I think we just found it.
太奇妙了
Amazing.
是仓库
The Warehouse.
你们快跑
You guys! Run!
你个杂种
Bastard.
不要
No!
不要
No.
他们一定从另外一边把它给关了
They must have shut it down from the other side.
希望你们不会介意
I hope you don't mind.
我不请自来了
I let myself in.
开启防护罩
Initiating the barrier automatically
会自动触发紧急通道
triggered the emergency exit portal-
通往古代密室
To the ancient sanctum.
当董事放弃通道时 他们把它锁起来
When the regents abandoned the portal, they locked it up,
可必须由两边同时触发
but it wasn't enough just to trigger on one side.
必须也得将香港那的给解锁
You had to unlock the Hong Kong side as well.
所以你需要H.G.
Which is why you needed H.G.
你们该为她感到骄傲
You'd have been proud of her.
才牺牲了一人就做到了
She only killed one guy doing it.
皮特 你受伤了吗
Peter, are you hurt?
没有
No.
不过被他控制的很累
A little tired of this guy, though.
你永远不会得逞
You'll never get what you want.
我可不同意你的观点 简
Difference of opinion, Jane.
看着吧 我会得到我想要的
See, I think I'm gonna get exactly what I want.
阿迪 别
Artie, no!
阿迪
Artie!
我就警告你们这一次
That'll be your only warning.
客气一点
Play nice.
阿迪 对不起
Artie, I'm sorry.
都是他搞的鬼
It's his crop.
它像有巫术一样
It's got wicked mojo.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
好多了
I've been better.
为什么不直接杀了我们
Why don't you just kill us?
我会的
I'm going to.
不过得先找到科洛迪的手镯
But we're going to go find the Collodi Bracelet, First.
而这次 简
And this time, Jane,
你会亲眼见证 你儿子把它递给我
you're going to watch your son hand it to me.
肯定有其他办法打开
There's gotta be another way to open this.
我得想想
I just- I have to think.
麦卡 很抱歉
Myka, I'm sorry.
有什么好抱歉的
About what?
你们早该在发现双面神硬币后立马毁掉它的
You should have destroyed the janus coin the moment you found it.
这些事就不会发生了
Then I wouldn't have caused all of this.
希望你别再这样了
I wish that you would stop doing that.
怎样
Doing what?
不是你的错
You're not the bad guy, okay?
我信任你 我做对了
I believed in you, and I was right.
所以别纠结了 帮我想想办法
So get off your- your cross, and help me figure this out.
那好吧
Righty-ho, then.
又一次 威尔斯和百玲 解决难题
Old times, Wells and Bering, solving puzzles,
扭转乾坤
saving the day.
是百玲和威尔斯
Bering and Wells.
戴上科洛迪手镯会有副作用
There are consequences to using the Collodi Bracelet.
不戴才会有
There were consequences to not using it.
它已成为了我的一部分
It's a part of me.
我闭上眼都会看见它
I close my eyes, and I can see it.
没有它 我的灵魂就不完整
Without it, there's a hole in my soul.
这正是它对你的副作用
That's what it does to you.
你错了
It's not real.
那不是你真实的需求
It's not a real need.
对我而言就是
It is real to me!
不
Oh, no.
你知道吗 简
Or did you not know that, Jane?
戴着手镯会激发无法满足的欲望
Wearing the bracelet creates a insatiable longing.
会让你麻木
It hardens your heart.
迷惑你的心智
It darkens your soul.
如果我们继续让你戴它
And if we let you keep the bracelet,
你就永远也无法给予和接受爱
you never would have been able to love, or be loved.
如果你们当初办妥了 我们怎么还会这样
If you did everything right, then why are we here?
我们没及时找到你
We didn't get to you soon enough.
黑暗的种子已经生根了
The seeds of darkness had already taken root.
你已经杀了许多人 沃特
You've killed a lot of people, Walter.
但我该对此负责
But I take responsibility for that.
你真伟大 简
Oh, that's big of you, Jane.
现在还来得及
It's not too late.
我们仍可以想办法拯救你
We could still try to save you.
妈妈 别
Mom, please.
我觉得你不会伤害我
I don't think you're going to hurt me.
我觉得你明白我在说什么
I think you understand what I'm saying.
你已经认识到造成了太多伤害
I think you know there's been enough damage done.
你已经准备好要停手了
I think you're ready to stop this.
但是 简 那样的话你就释然了
But, Jane, then you'd have solace.
我要让你尝尝我所遭受过的痛苦
I want you to feel the guilt and the pain.
和负罪感
Like I have.
你本该接受我给你的机会
You should have opted for the opportunity I just gave you.
我会冒这个险
I will take the risk
还会带上手镯
and the bracelet.
皮特
Pete?
马库斯
Marcus.
我拿到了
I have it.
你继续
Go ahead.
你休想得逞
You'll never win.
皮特 麦卡还有其他人会还击的
Pete and Myka and the others- They'll fight back.
也许吧
Possibly.
可到那时 你已经死于心脏病发了
But you would have had a heart attack by then.
放下注射器 戴蒙德先生
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表