剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
-探员 -皮特·拉蒂默探员
- Agent. - Agent Pete Lattimer.
我当十三号♥仓库的探员三年了
Now I've been an agent at warehouse 13 for three years
你也一样
and so have you.
我们保障世界的安全 寻找危险的藏物
And to keep the world safe, we track down dangerous artifacts
把它们收集到位于南达科他州的仓库里
and store them in a warehouse in South Dakota.
光是我住在南达科他州这一点就不现实了
There is no reality in which I would live in South Dakota.
还有 这是一个政♥府♥的仓库
And this--this is a government warehouse.
差不多吧
Well--well, sort of.
这是第十三个仓库
It's the 13th Warehouse
始于亚历山大大帝
That's ever been, started by Alexander the Great--
你觉得我疯了 对吧
And you think I'm crazy, don't you?
没错
Big time.
我猜你一定按下了无声警报 对吧
I bet you hit the silent alarm, didn't you?
你开口之前我就按下了
Before you even started talking.
就知道 换做是我也会这么做
Yeah. That's what I would have done.
-再见 -我们还会再见面的
- Buh-bye. - I'll see ya.
圣诞快乐
Merry christmas.
告诉我 你是怎么被一个
Tell me how a man in handcuffs
带着手铐的人打倒的
was able to take you by surprise.
这人很明显接受过军事训练
The guy obviously has military training.
你不也是吗
As do you.
桑德拉 你能把他抓回来吗
Sandra, would you be a dear and fetch him?
当然可以 詹姆
Of course, James.
您的酒
Here you go.
你是我认识的女人里
You're the only woman I know
唯一一个能被我跟踪去酒吧的
who can make me follow her into a bar.
知道吗 这一点也不可爱
Okay, this is not cute, all right?
这一点也不好玩 我是联邦探员
This is not funny. I am a federal agent,
我能很轻易并很乐意一枪毙了你
And I can easily and happily shoot you.
好了
Okay, okay.
我跟你做个交易
I'll make you a deal.
那个交易就是你马上走人
The deal is that you walk away,
我不想再见到你
I never see you again,
不然你就坐牢吧
and you don't go to jail.
行 你回答我一个问题就行了
Fine, fine, just answer one question,
我以后不会再来烦你了
and I'll leave you alone forever.
我这么做只是因为懒得做多余的文书工作
Only because it's less paperwork.
你为什么一个人过圣诞夜
Why are you spending Christmas Eve alone?
因为我所熟知的麦卡
Because the Myka I know, my Myka,
周围总有很多爱她的人
she's surrounded by people who love her.
-有大把人爱我 -谁
- People love me. - Who?
很多人
People.
我的秘书送这支笔给我作圣诞礼物
My secretary gave me this pen for Christmas.
还是万宝龙的
It's Mont Blanc.
是你给自己买♥♥的
You bought that for yourself.
不 不是我买♥♥的
No, I didn't.
是我买♥♥的又怎么样
So what if I did?
你... 你是怎么知道的
How did-- how do you know that?
因为没人会拿 或想拿
Because nobody gives or wants
一支昂贵的钢笔作圣诞礼物
a fancy pen for Christmas
除非他们在书店里生活成长
unless they grew up in a bookstore
还对手写体有着深刻又诚挚的爱
and have a deep and reverent love for the written word.
那才是我熟知的麦卡
And that is my Myka.
而这个麦卡听得毛骨悚然了
Well, this Myka is creeped out.
好吧 我知道这听起来有点糟
Okay, look, I know it sounds bad--
在南达科他州生活 在一间仓库里
living in South Dakota, working at a warehouse
和个有感情障碍的拍档一起工作
with an emotionally-stunted partner--
但我的麦卡喜欢这一切
but my Myka loves it.
为什么
And why is that?
因为她知道世界
Because she knows the world is
充满无尽的未知
full of endless wonder.
无尽的未知
Endless wonder?
谈话结束了
We're done here.
你的父亲仍然在世
Your father's still alive.
我的麦卡在几年前就和他重归于好了
My Myka reconciled with him a couple years ago.
此刻正在科罗拉多的家中过圣诞
She's spending Christmas at home in Colorado.
这招未免太卑劣了
That is a cheap shot.
扯到我的家庭实在卑劣了点
It really is, using my family,
但我和我爸之间的恶劣关系从不是秘密
but my relationship with my father is no secret.
但他写的书是个秘密 不是吗
But his book was a secret, wasn't it?
你怎么会...
How did you...
我妈把它烧掉了
Mom burned that.
在我爸去世之前 我甚至不知道...
I didn't even know about that until after dad...
《蓝天拂柳》
The blue willow sky.
书的内容是关于你的
It was about you.
在他病重之时 你念这本书给他听
You read it to him when he was sick,
之后他的病情就有所好转
and he got better.
你救了他 麦卡
You saved him, Myka.
而现在我需要你来救我
And now I need you to save me.
我先把话说清楚 如果你在耍我
Let me be perfectly clear.
我可知道很多能让你死不见尸的地方
I know places where people would never find your body.
说定了
Deal.
我甚至会替自己挖个坟
I'll even dig the hole.
好了
Okay.
眼下我们要找的人叫阿迪·尼尔森
Now the guy we're looking for is Artie Nielsen.
慢着 你是说亚瑟·威斯福特吗
Wait, do you mean Arthur Weisfelt?
对 很好 太好了
Good. Good, good.
你认识他 他知道该怎么做
You know him. Oh, he'll know what to do.
你知道他在哪里吗
Do you know where he is?
知道 他就在我关押他的地方
Yes. He's right where I left him.
威斯福特 有人来看你了
Weisfelt, you have a visitor.
联邦惩教所
马里兰州 坎伯兰
是你
You!
你记得我
You remember me!
不 我是说她 百玲探员
No. Her! Agent Bering.
我怎么会忘了让我这三年多来
How can I forget the reason I haven't seen daylight
不见天日的人呢
in over three years?
企图暗♥杀♥总统的人
That's what happens to people
都是这个下场
who try to assassinate the president.
我只想将血祭石回收装袋
I was trying to snag and bag the bloodstone,
而有人遇害是因为你不让我做工...
and people died because you wouldn't let me do my j--
我在干什么 为什么说这些
What am I doing? What's the point?
血祭石 博物馆
The bloodstone, the museum.
我就是在那里第一次遇见你们的
That's where I met you guys for the first time.
那是我们回收的第一件藏物
That was our first artifact.
哈哈 往前进一步啦
Ha ha. One step forward.
藏物 你是谁
Artifact? Who are you?
又打回原型了 好吧
And two steps back. Okay.
阿迪 我需要你相信我
Artie, look, I need you to take a leap of faith with me.
我是皮特·拉蒂默探员
My name is agent Pete Lattimer,
自从我们在博物馆相遇并回收了血祭石后
I've worked at warehouse 13 since we met
我就在十三号♥仓库里工作了
at the museum with the bloodstone,
-而我一直在... -打住
- and I've been trying-- - Stop.
你碰过什么了
What did you touch?
我吗 没有 我没碰过任何东西
Me? No, I haven't touched anything.
是麦克森
It's Macpherson.
是麦克森干的
Macpherson's the one
他把整个世界都搞扭曲了...
that made the world go all wonky...
等等 到底是从什么时候开始
Wait, wait, when exactly, exactly
整个世界变得扭曲的
did the world start to go wonky?
在我把鲁道夫的鼻子
After I put back Rudolph's nose
放回圣诞走廊以后
in the Christmas aisle.
耶诞节走廊
The aisle of Noel.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你是不是刚巧碰到了一把刷子
Did you by any chance touch a brush?
一把有着绿色长柄
One with a long green handle
木梨猪鬃毛的刷子
and tan-colored bristles?
掉在我身上算不算碰到
Does fell on me count as touched?
那是菲利普·范多伦·斯特恩的
Philip Van Doren Stern's
-掸尘刷 -斯特恩吗
- upholstery brush. - Stern.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表