剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Sallah, what will I have for dinner?
"那美味也许就是癌症"
"That blemish is probably cancer."
这是什么该死的命运啊
What the hell kind of fortune is that?
萨拉赫可不是一个算命的
Sallah's not a fortune-teller.
他更像是催眠师
He's more of a hypnotist.
他向启动他的人灌输
He instills an overwhelming feeling of dread
强大的恐惧感
into anyone who activates him.
好吧 那我要怎么打败他
Okay, so how do I beat him, then?
你必须得主动无视他
You have to actively ignore him.
就像我无视阿迪那样
Like I do with Artie?
没错
Yep.
这么说我不会死了
So I'm not gonna die?
反正不会像萨拉赫所说的那样
Not on Sallah's timetable anyway.
什么事
Yeah?
克劳迪娅 我需要你黑进伊萨卡的电力网
Claudia, I need you to hack into the Ithaca power grid!
快点 我快要变成晚餐了
Do it now! I'm about to become dinner.
好的 马上照办
O-okay, doing it.
不是这边
Nope.
好了 我进去了 现在做什么
Okay, I'm in. Now what?
他们对光很敏感
All right, they're sensitive to light.
你能把这里给照亮吗
Can you--can you make it bright out here?
不用说了 强光来了
Say no more. Here comes the sun.
曼尼 快开门
Manny, you open this door.
我怎么知道你不是他们一伙的
How do I know you're not one of them?
糟糕 电路烧坏了
Damn, the circuits blew.
曼尼
Manny!
快开门 不然他们要把我活吃了
Open the door, or they're gonna eat me alive!
到底发生了什么 这些人什么
What the hell is going on? What's wrong with those people?
肯定是车里的某样东西
Something in this truck
把他们变成了食人族
turned them into cannibals.
他们刺爆我的轮胎就为了吃我么
So they spiked my tires because they want to eat me?
你从哪弄到这个的
Where did you get this?
我在犹他远足时看到它被埋在地里
Uh, I was hiking in Utah. I saw it buried in the ground.
我以为是个不错的纪念品
I thought it'd be a nice souvenir.
麦卡把钱放里面过 这些工人都给你小费了吗
Myka, put money in here. Did those workers tip you?
是的 我早该把它给扔了
Yeah, I should've put it out sooner.
就是这个 这个就是藏物了
This is it. This is the artifact.
糟糕 没拿静电袋
Damn it, I don't have any static bags!
静电袋是什么东西
What the hell's a static bag?
我这也是逼不得已啊
Oh, man, I'm not supposed to do this!
快闭上眼睛
Cover your eyes!
麦卡
Myka?
快说我没有吃过人
Please tell me I didn't eat anyone.
太好了
Okay.
不知道你们做了什么 不过干得漂亮
I don't know what you two did, but nice work.
在1846年的冬天 被困在内华达山脉
In the winter of 1846, a caravan of men, women, and children
一个探险队的男女老少
stranded in the Sierra Nevada Mountains
为了生存不得不采取极端手段
were forced to resort to the most extreme measures just to survive.
不知怎么的 唐纳探险队的可怕经历
Somehow, the horrific ordeals of the Donner party
使一个普通的罐子有能使
imbued an ordinary jar with the power to make others
他人感受他们的痛苦的能力
experience what they were suffering.
而放钱在里面正好触发了它
And putting money in the jar triggered it.
-可是为什么呢 -据花边报道说
- But why? - Well, interesting sidebar--
这个罐子是其中一名幸存者
The jar was one of several
用来埋藏他们的钱财的
the survivors used to bury their money.
即便周围已被死亡的阴影笼罩
even in the grim shadow of death...
他们还真是未雨绸缪啊
They were putting a little something away for a rainy day.
皮特在哪
Where's Pete?
他在厄因维尔餐馆等我们
Oh, he's waiting for us at the Univille Diner.
全是安全能吃的煎饼 早餐他请客
It's all-you-can-eat pancakes. Breakfast is on him.
好的 不过他还是得自己付小费
Fine, but he's leaving his own damn tip.
马上回来 谢谢
I'll be right back. Thank you.
我们的开场劲曲
So, for our opening number,
要么用"洞穴"要么用"碰撞"
I'm thinking either Hole or The Clash.
我以为你被死神点名了
I thought you were marked for Death.
说那话的也只有我了
Yeah, no more than anyone else, apparently.
听着 德维恩 这是克劳迪娅·多诺万的
Listen, Dwayne, this is the warning label
个性警告标记
on Claudia Donovan, okay?
"我会遭遇"
"Stuff happens to me..."
"很多情况"
'A lot--"
有时很奇怪 有时很糟糕
Sometimes weird stuff, sometimes bad stuff,
不过世事本就如此
but it puts things in perspective.
我从来不知道明天会怎样
I never know what fresh hell tomorrow's gonna bring.
所以 要是你还是邀请我加入你们的乐队
So, if you still want me to join your band,
那我们就开始吧
then let's rock.
让我唱完这首 好吗
I'm gonna finish this set, all right?
-别走开 -我就在这
- Just don't move. - Right here.
再来一杯 满上
Mm, hey. One more, hold the water.
想你 金克斯
你今生今世最好的朋友
你的信♥用♥卡♥被撤销了
Your card's been declined.
他妈的
Son of a...
他们把我的信用额度也给断了
They cut off my credit line, too.
这我不管 你现在就得结账了
Whatever. Look, I'm gonna need you to settle your tab.
记在我账上
Put it on mine.
也给我来一杯和他一样的
And, uh, give me one of the same.
谢谢你 可我不需要
Thanks, but I don't need--
别这样 我能理解你的遭遇
Come on. I've been there, trust me.
出门在外还是得靠朋友 不是吗
We could all use a friend sometimes, right?
好吧
All right, well...
-多谢 -不用谢
- Thanks. - Anytime...
史蒂夫
Steve.
我们见过吗
Have we met before?
差点就见到了
Almost.
几周前 在亚特兰大
A couple weeks back, down in Atlanta.
你和斯托科夫斯基是一伙的
You're with Stukowski.
她不再与我们共事了 很遗憾
She's not longer with us, unfortunately.
她可算是张万能牌啊
Bit of a wild card.
-萨莉很喜欢你 -好吧
- Sally liked you. - Yeah, well, I'm...
史蒂夫·金克斯探员
Agent Steve Jinks--
前烟酒火器管理局人员 前仓库探员
Former A.T.F., former Warehouse 13,
现被弗雷德里克夫人和其他董事踢出局
now burned by Mrs. Frederic and the regents
因为你执行任务时有所迟疑
because you dared to have scruples.
没有工作 没有前景 没有未来
No career, no prospects, no future...
我知道他们都做了什么
I know what they did.
你到底是谁 你想要什么
Now who are you? What do you want?
马库斯·戴蒙德 我们想要你加入 史蒂夫
Marcus Diamond, and, uh, we want you, Steve.
-你们都是凶手 -不 不 不
- You people are murderers. - No, no, no.
我们只是自我防卫
We defend ourselves.
再说 你也见识过你以前朋友的能耐了
Besides, you saw what your former friends are capable of.
-来为我们工作吧 -我凭什么要为你们工作
- Come work with me. - And why would I work for you?
撇开你需要一个友善的陌生人
Besides not having to rely on the kindness of strangers
来为你买♥♥单不说
to cover you bar tabs...
你是个不错的探员
You're good.
你应该和那些
You should be working with the kind of people
懂得赏识你的人一起工作
who can appreciate a man of your talents.
不过
But...
很显然 你不感兴趣
Obviously, you are not interested.
好吧 祝你好运 史蒂夫
Well, good luck, Steve.
马库斯
Marcus.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表