剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
At least I thought it was.
你们分别触摸一只鞋
You each touch one of the shoes,
简 专注于你想看到的场景
And, Jane, concentrate on what you wanna see,
专注于你的问题
focus on your question.
-"字母表技术"公♥司♥ -没错
- A to Z Technologies. - Precisely.
这鞋会搜索你的潜意识
The shoe will walk your subconscious
带你到你要找的特定记忆里
to the specific memory you're seeking.
记住你们只能看
Keep in mind that you'll be observers only.
不能与任何人相互影响
You won't be able to interact with anyone.
更不能改变历史
You won't be able to change the past.
那这有什么危险
What's so dangerous then?
进入尘封的记忆
Going back through old memories,
有时留下的冲动会压倒一切
sometimes the urge to stay is overwhelming.
而这可能导致你永远留在记忆里
And that would result in a permanent split.
这也是为什么你要拉她回头
That's why you have to be there to pull her back.
我们不会强制干涉
We don't want our energies to interfere,
但会密切关注
but we'll be close by.
是这幢房♥子
It's the house.
我们真的回到这房♥子了
We're--we're really at the house.
那是我的小轮车
Hey, it's my BMX bike.
我十三岁时失手弄坏了
Wrecked it when I was 13.
道格·比和我在斜坡撞上了
Doug Beam and I made that ramp.
天哪 道格·比
Oh, my god, Doug Beam.
真想知道他现在在干什么
I wonder what he's doing now.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
这里居然一模一样
It's exactly the same.
这和"字母表技术"公♥司♥毫无关联
This doesn't have anything to do with A to Z Technologies.
我真不该让你来
I shouldn't have let you come.
这不是我想进入的记忆
This isn't where I'm supposed to be.
也许这是我想进入的
Yeah, well, maybe it's where I'm supposed to be.
我要去看爸爸
I'm gonna go see dad.
不 可别是这天
Oh, no, it's not this day.
皮特 等等
Pete, wait!
我很抱歉 皮特
I'm so sorry, Pete.
波特兰
我就知道有些不对劲
I know something's wrong
因为我们本来要在
because we were supposed to meet
大卫·林奇的电影节上见面
at the David Lynch Festival,
而布兰登从不缺席大卫·林奇的电影节
And Brandon never misses David Lynch.
你知道
Do you know where he was
在你们约定的时间之前 他在哪儿吗
before you were supposed to meet him?
知道 去接和他约会的女孩了
Yeah, he was picking this girl up that he's been dating.
他很认真的 这是第三次约会
It's pretty serious, this was the third date.
他想带她去看《橡皮头》
He was gonna turn her on to Eraser Head.
大卫·林奇所导演的恐怖片
反正我试着打她电♥话♥
Anyway, I tried calling her,
但她也没接
and she didn't pick up either.
你认识这个女孩吗
Do you know this girl?
不认识 但我听说过她
No, but I've heard about her.
听说过不少
A lot about her.
你说"不少"是什么意思
And by "a lot" you mean?
她有一头芳香的金发
She's got golden hair that smells like grapefruits.
还有性感 冷艳的洛丽塔式烟熏眼
These sexy, spooky Lolita eyes.
这惹火的身材 让他只想...
This rockin' bod that makes him just wanna--
够了 我懂了
A lot, got it.
说了这么多 她叫什么
You get a name with that vivid description?
梅根 梅根·里斯
Megan. Megan Reese.
我知道这个名字
I know that name.
我觉得这个名字
That name I think is on the list
在被解雇的员工的名单里
of former employees.
梅根·里斯以前在杰森·金瑟手下工作
Megan Reese used to work for Jason Kinser.
小样儿 终于找到关联了
Dots, thou have been connected.
我猜那天女房♥东什么都没看见
So I guess the landlady didn't see anything,
但她肯定听到了布兰登的猫儿叫♥春♥似的抱怨声
but she definitely heard Brandon out here caterwauling the other day.
猫叫♥春♥似的抱怨声
Caterwauling?
对 这是她的原话 不是我说的
Yeah, her word, not mine.
不过我喜欢这词辗转舌尖的感觉
I like the way it rolls off the tongue though.
邻居们说布兰登消失的那一瞬间
Well, the neighbors reported that there was a power outage
这里刚好停电了
right about the same time that Brandon would have disappeared.
那是梅根的公♥寓♥对吧
And that's Megan's apartment, right?
要是我们在那的摇椅上发现
Ugh, what do you wanna be
她死去的母亲 你想怎么办
we find her dead mother in a rocking chair up there?
我更希望是外星人在捣鬼
I think I like the alien idea better.
克劳迪娅
Claudia.
怎么了
What is it?
我不知道
I don't know,
但这看着很眼熟
but it looks familiar.
金瑟太太说当时出现了一道闪光
Mrs. Kinser reported that there was a flash of light,
她的走廊灯爆了 汽车电池也没电了对吧
her porch lights blew, and her car battery died, right?
这可能是电磁脉冲
It could have been caused by
这类现象造成的
something like an electromagnetic pulse.
我在广岛遭遇原♥子♥弹♥后的照片中
I've seen this before in photos of the aftermath
见过这种场景
of Hiroshima.
场面让人震惊
There were impressions,
原♥子♥弹♥落下后
almost shadows of the victims
受害者们被炸得只剩下影子
that were left after the bombs fell.
但杰森·金瑟是在他家庭院中♥央♥
But Jason Kinser was in the middle of his yard,
所以没能留下影子
so there was no place to see a shadow.
没错
Right.
这么说 布兰登这事可能
Are we saying that whatever happened to Brandon might--
可能跟核有关
Might be something nuclear.
梅根·里斯
Oh, Megan Reese.
不交房♥租
Late with her rent.
自己不出来 也不让我进去
Won't come out, won't let me in.
我都不能让工人进去修水管
I can't even get the handyman in there to fix the pipes.
你们现在来的真是时候啊
Can't say I'm sorry you're here.
看来是时候
This looks like as good a time as any
要她卷铺盖走人了
to tell her to pack up her things and skedaddle.
太太 现在可能不太合适
Ma'am, now might not be the best time--
莴苣公主 快开门
Come on, Rapunzel, open up!
出自《格林童话》 讲述一个长发女孩被巫婆囚禁在高塔上的故事
你麻烦大了
You're in a truckload of trouble.
闪一边去 别管我
Go away! Leave me alone!
看 她就这德行
See? See that?
再惹我就给我滚 小姐
You're this close to eviction, missy.
离这远点 离门远点
Get away from here! Get away from the door!
听着 这可是我的门
Hey, it's my door!
太太 你让开
Ma'am, leave.
马上
Now.
梅根 我们是特勤局的 快开门
Megan, Secret Service, open up!
快走 求你们了 快走
Go away, please. Just go away.
我们不会走 梅根 快开门
We can't do that, Megan. Open the door.
不
No!
趁现在还来得及 快点走
Go away before it's too late.
要是你们不走 我也会杀了你们的
If you don't, I will kill you too
就像杀了其他人那样
just like the others.
我警告过你们了
I warned you.
-现在你们得死了 -小心
- And now you're gonna die. - Watch out!
好了 梅根
Okay, Megan.
没事了
All right, it's okay.
我们只是
We're just, uh--
我们先把这些东西拿开
we're gonna put these away.
好吗
All right?
麦卡 你在干嘛
Myka, what are you doing?
我们还活着
We're still here.
没人死
No one died.
暂时而已
Yet.
梅根 把藏物给我们就好
Megan, just give us the artifact.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你用来杀人的东西
The object you're using to kill people,
管它什么东西
whatever it is.
根本就没有东西
There's no object.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表