剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
我需要你的力量
I need your strength.
我想最后再看看天空
The last thing I want to see is the sky.
皮特
Pete.
我看不下去了
I can't watch this.
我也是
Me neither.
原谅我
Forgive me for this.
我怎么不能动了
Why can't I move?
因为我在控制你的身体
Because I'm controlling your body now.
我去拿硬币
I'll get the coin.
全都不许动
Not one move!
麦卡 他有个藏物
Myka, he has an artifact.
你们怎么找上来的
How'd you find us?
跟踪了克劳迪娅的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Traced the signal on Claudia's cell.
你这个叛徒
You're a traitor.
叛徒
Traitor.
不许动 否则我杀了马库斯
Stop or Marcus is dead!
随便你 马库斯通常都会死而复活
Yeah, well, Marcus doesn't usually stay dead for long.
那我就要杀你了 史蒂夫
Then I'll shoot you, Steve.
我觉得你不会
I don't think that you will.
-以防万一... -不要
- Just in case... - No!
麦卡
Myka!
克劳迪娅
Claudia!
把硬币给我
Give me the coin.
你知道吗
You know what?
我有个更好的提议
I got a better idea.
你来填空怎么样
How about you fill in the blanks?
告诉我我们怎么会从朋友和拍档
Tell me how we went from being
变成了现在你用枪指着我
partners and friends to you pointing a gun at me?
你怎么会为赛克斯卖♥♥命呢
How could you work for Sykes?
有些事你不知道
There are things that you don't know.
关于董事们的 关于简的
About the regents, about Jane.
快把硬币给我
Now, give me the coin.
我知道
I know this.
你想要硬币对吧
You want this coin?
那你就得开枪打我了
You're going to have to shoot me.
克劳迪娅
Claudia!
克劳迪娅
Claudia!
不管之后要用什么手段
I don't care what I have to do.
我一定要你死
You're dead, man.
你死定了
You're dead!
真有远见
You're very perceptive.
克劳迪娅在哪里
Hey, where's Claudia?
她在哪里
Where is she?
你拿到硬币了吗
Do you have the coin?
我们走
Let's go.
你要么去救克劳迪娅和麦卡
Now, you can help Claudia and Myka,
要么来追我们
or you can follow us.
决定权在你手里
That's your choice.
-你这自私... -皮特
- You selfish... - Pete!
要是你想救克劳迪娅 那最好快点
If you're gonna help Claudia, you have to hurry up.
克劳迪娅
Claudia!
克劳迪娅
Claude?
你还好吧
Are you all right?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
克劳迪娅
Claudia!
克劳迪娅
Claudia!
克劳迪娅
Claude!
声音小点
Please keep it down.
你怎么不回答呢
Why didn't you answer us?
史蒂夫走了吗
Is Steve gone?
他叫我先等他走了
He told me to wait until he was gone.
等...等什么
Wait-wait for what?
克劳迪娅 怎么回事
Claudia, what's going on?
他怎么会拿到硬币的
And how did he get the coin?
是我给他的
I gave it to him.
什么
What?
他告诉了我你妈妈的计划
He told me your mom's plan.
你想要硬币对吧
You want this coin?
那你就得开枪打我了
You're gonna have to shoot me.
听着 克劳迪娅
Listen, Claudia.
听我说
Listen to me.
我是卧底
I am undercover.
整件事都计划好了
The whole thing has been a setup.
弗雷德里克夫人在亚特兰大把我炒了
Mrs. F fired me in Atlanta,
然后简和董事们毁了我
Jane and the Regents burning me-
我的任务是取得赛克斯的信任
My mission is to gain Sykes' trust,
以便知道他在计划什么
so I can learn what he's planning.
现在你该冷静下来了吧
Now can you calm down, now?
真的吗
Yeah?
但是你拿激光枪打了皮特和麦卡
But you tesla'd Pete and Myka.
总比让马库斯打他们强吧
Better than letting Marcus shoot them.
我希望 你看着我的眼睛
I wish... that you could look in my eyes
这样就会发现我没撒谎
and see that I'm not lying.
我还是你那边的 克劳迪娅
I'm still on your side, Claude.
一直都是
I always have been.
很抱歉之前没有告诉你真♥相♥
I am so sorry that I didn't tell you the truth,
但那是最安全的办法了
but it was the safest way.
无论赛克斯在计划什么
Whatever Sykes is planning is bad
对仓库里的每个人都是不利的
for everyone in the Warehouse.
我从没见过谁这么充满憎恨
I've never seen anyone so filled with hate.
那就离开那里
Then, get out of there.
为什么你要冒这么大的风险
Why are you taking this huge risk,
接近那些疯子
getting chummy with those psychos?
因为...我没能救我姐姐
Because... I couldn't save my sister.
但我能保护你
But I can protect you.
把这个给皮特和麦卡
Show this to Pete and Myka.
他就在那里
It's where he is.
在我离开之前别出声
And don't make a sound till you know I'm gone.
把耳朵捂上
Cover your ears.
真勇敢
So brave.
这就是简不能告诉我们的原因
That's why Jane couldn't tell us.
史蒂夫就是那个计划
Steve is the plan.
三号♥空吊
剩下的全看他了
It all rests on him.
是他自告奋勇的
He volunteered.
他在烟酒火器局时卧底经验丰富
He had a lot of experience going undercover at ATF.
而且他进仓库的时间最短
And he'd been here the briefest.
他转而投靠他人
It would seem more plausible
也就显得可信多了
that he would turn than anyone else.
为什么他要帮赛克斯找艾米利·莱科和H.G.
Why did he help Sykes find Emily Lake and H.G.?
要是没有他 事情也不会变成这样了
Without him, it wouldn't have happened.
他始终记得他接到的命令
His orders were to embed himself.
弄清楚赛克斯的计划
Learn what Sykes' plan is.
必要时甚至要帮助他
And even assist him when needed.
赛克斯要下最后一棋时
When Sykes enters his end game,
金克斯探员会给我们消息的
agent Jinks will get us a message.
我们得到消息了
Oh, we got the message.
三号♥空吊
Skybrook three.
是费若海德的一个废弃机场
It's a decommissioned airport in Featherhead.
肯定在三号♥停机库里
It must be hanger three.
那狗♥娘♥养♥的这次可在我们眼皮底下了
That son of a bitch was under our noses the whole time.
我们这就赶去
We're on our way there now.
皮特 小心点
Pete, be careful.
-我... -我也爱你 妈妈
- I... - I love you, too, mom.
看看是不是真有用吧
Let's see if this really works, huh?
你要干什么
W-what are you doing?
这是什么
What is that?
-艾米利·莱科的终结 -不要
- The end of Emily Lake? - No.
现在 只要回忆就好
Now, just remember.
放松点 慢慢回忆
Just relax and rember.
是H.G.威尔斯吗
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表