剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
公主殿下被囚禁在黑塔之上
The princess is imprisoned high in the black tower,
她的生命正一分一秒的消逝
Her life slipping away with each passing hour.
只有真正的英雄
True heroes you are
才能接受这次挑战
to take this brave test.
你们愿意接受这个危险的任务吗
Now, will you accept your dangerous quest?
将军大人
Your generalness,
我是拉蒂默军团的皮特马斯·马克斯马斯
I am Pete-imus Maximus of the Lattimer legion.
这是我忠实的侍从 精灵克劳迪
This is my faithful squire... Claudi-elf.
我们很乐意去营救你们的公主
We would love to save your princess,
但我们在找两个皇室的呆瓜
but are looking for two royal geeks.
只有真正的英雄才能接受这次挑战
True heroes you are to take this grave test.
你们愿意接受这个危险的任务吗
Now will you accept your dangerous quest?
矮个子 四眼 对电脑很痴狂
Short, glasses, unnatural attraction to computers?
你们愿意接受这个危险的任务吗
Now, will you accept your dangerous--
皮特 这只是个程序
Pete, it's just a program.
法戈和杰瑞一定在更后面的进程
Fargo and Jerry must be further on in the game.
要找到他们
We're just gonna have to play along
我们只能玩下去
if we're gonna find 'em.
你们愿意接受这个危险的任务吗
Now, will you accept your dangerous...
好 好 为什么不接受呢
Sure, sure, why not?
欢迎玩家们来到要塞
Welcome, players, to fortress--
同意了
Yes!
跟随这条路径前往禁秘之洞
Follow the path to the cave of forbidden mystery.
你们必须收集黑塔钥匙
There you must collect the black tower key,
用它 救出公主
and with it free the princess,
并扭转大局
and so save the day.
付诸于行动的人
Great rewards await those
将获得丰厚的奖励
who act the right way.
禁秘之洞
Cave of forbidden mystery, huh?
听起来挺喜气的
Sounds cheery.
麦卡马斯
Myka-mus.
皮特 有什么进展
Pete, how's it going in there?
目前为止还算顺利
Well, so far, so good.
还没发现派克兄弟[孩之宝公♥司♥创始人]
No sign of the Parker Brothers yet,
但我们接了一个任务 我还配了一柄剑
But we're on a quest, and I have a really cool sword.
对了 看看我有什么
Oh, oh. What did I get?
我有一小瓶紫色粘液 太棒了
I got a... vial of purple goo. Great.
我想要双截棍
I wanted nunchucks.
好了 听着 你们必须找到法戈和杰瑞
Okay, look, you have to find Fargo and Jerry.
我不知道他们还能在
I don't know how much longer
这样的心率下支撑多久
their hearts can beat at this rate.
明白 古惑狼出发
Copy that. Crash bandicoot out.
好了 让我们去找稻草人吧
Okay. Let's go find the scarecrow, shall we?
稻草人和托托为绿野仙踪中的角色
跟我来 托托
Come, Toto.
阿迪
Artie! Hey!
你听我的行吗
Will you listen to me?
我在这里上下查看过很多次了
I've been up and down this place.
我了解保安系统
I know security systems.
而这里的系统太先进了
And this one is far too sophisticated,
也许...
and probably--
担心我在浪费时间
Wasting my time?
震惊了吧 我就喜欢看你们震惊的样子
I know. I never get tired of that.
很抱歉 我可没有入室盗窃的技巧
Oh, I'm sorry. My burglary skills are rusty.
我们是仓库探员
We're warehouse agents.
这不是入室盗窃 这是智取藏物
This isn't burglary. This is creative snagging.
好吧 我要给自己请个律师
Well, I'll be getting my own lawyer.
这是什么 是某种武器吗
What is that? Some sort of weapon?
你这样做会加重你的刑期 知道吗
You know, you just add more time to the sentence, right?
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
这东西叫"月蚀"
It's called an eclipse.
是镭射保护装置
Deactivates all laser protection
失灵42分59秒
for 42 minutes and 59 seconds.
为什么是42分钟59秒
Why 42 minutes and 59 seconds?
那是月亮背阳面持续的时间
That's how long dark side of the moon is.
你是弗洛伊的乐队的粉丝
You're a Floyd fan?
《月之暗面》为平克弗洛依德乐队最成功的作品
老兄 你看过弗洛依德乐队激光秀吗
Dude, have you seen laser Floyd?
老兄 我脖子后面还有罗格·沃特斯的纹身呢
Dude, I've got Roger Waters' name tattooed on my neck.
罗格·沃特斯为平克弗洛依德乐队的主唱
不是 我当然不是弗洛依德乐队的粉丝
No, I'm not a Floyd fan.
就知道你们两个会回来
Thought you two might be back.
看来我猜对了 这是个离奇事件
Guess I was right about all that weirdness after all.
斯托科夫斯基探员 这不是
Uh, agent Stukowski, this isn't...
史蒂夫 史蒂夫
Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve.
尼尔森探员 要么你算我一份
Agent Nielsen, either you include me,
要么我就报♥警♥
or I activate the alarm.
你自己选吧
Your choice.
跟我印象中的《彼得兔》不一样
This is not the Peter Rabbit I remember.
天啊
Oh, man.
这是严重的侵权行为
There's some serious copyright infringement going on here.
等等
Wait.
我们二十分钟前就经过"海洋饼干"了
We passed Seabiscuit here 20 minutes ago.
呆子 我们一直在转圈
Oh, Nertz. We've been going in circles.
电子游戏最爱这把戏了
Classic video game trope.
我们早该想到会这样
We should have seen this coming.
你没事吧
Hey, are you all right?
等等 克劳迪娅
Wait, Claudia,
还没弄清楚这是什么东西呢
we don't know what it is.
这很明显是被困住了
Well, it's obviously trapped.
亚瑟将军不是说过吗
And didn't general Arthur say
正确扮演角色的人将会得到丰厚的奖励
that great rewards await those who act the right way?
帮这不知道是什么的东西很可能
And helping this whatever that is could be--
正确扮演角色 有道理
Acting the right way. Fair enough.
退后一点
Stand back.
我要用这把利剑了
I'll use my trusty sword.
这就是法戈所说的全感官体验吗
There's that full-sensory experience Fargo was talking about.
傻斗士
Silly gladiator.
迪斯科球是件藏物
Disco ball's an artifact.
藏物得中和掉 对吧
And artifacts need to be neutralized, right?
谢谢你 玩家
Thank you, player.
琳娜
Leena.
看 是翅膀
Look, wings.
是啊 翅膀
Yes, wings.
你们把我从卡特的诅咒中解救出来了
You freed me from Carter's curse,
作为回报 我将为你们指出去往目的地的路
and in return, I will show you the way to your destination.
很好 又有黄色的路了
Great. More yellow road.
年轻的精灵
For you, young elf,
你运用智慧而非蛮力来助我摆脱困境
a special reward for using your wits to solve my plight,
你将获得特别的奖励
instead of thuggish force.
小聪明有时候也能派上用场
Thuggish can be good sometimes.
拿高分咯
High score.
那是一个奖励
That is a boon.
当你遇到困难的时候
Should you find yourself in need,
你可以召唤鹰之一族的琳娜
you may call on Leena of the eagle people.
她是怎么用那玩意离开地面的
How does she get off the ground with those things?
那是翅膀
They're wings.
没错 翅膀或许能帮上忙
Yeah, the wings probably help.
等等
Hey, wait up.
不是吧
Oh, no, he didn't.
他居然阴暗的地下室也山寨过来了
He actually copied the dark vault.
这一点都不酷 法戈
So not cool. Fargo!
快给我出来
Get out here right now!
钥匙
Hey, hey. Key.
钥匙
The key.
"你们必须收集黑塔的钥匙"
"There you must collect the black tower key."
"用它 救出公主"
"With it, free the princess,"
"扭转大局"
"and so save the day."
克劳迪娅 等一下
Claudia, wait!
是流沙吗
Quicksand?
这一定是阿迪将军所说的
This must be the deathy part of the game
游戏中的死亡地带
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表