剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
That's insane.
我叫艾米利·莱科
My name is Emily Lake.
艾米利·汉娜·莱科
Emily Hannah Lake!
在奥马哈长大
I grew up in Omaha-
撒谎
You're lying.
她没撒谎
She's telling the truth.
你确定吗
You're absolutely certain?
你知道我能分辨出来 她没说谎
You know I can tell, and she's not lying.
至少她相信自己说的是真的
Or at least she believes what she's saying is true.
史蒂夫我也有种天赋
Well, I got a gift too, Steve.
我可以让人开口
Getting people to tell me things.
希塞尔.B.德米尔的短马鞭
Cecil B Demille's riding crop.
这个没用的
It won't work.
它只会让别人的肉体按你的意愿行事
It lets you bend people's actions to your will.
但是控制不了他们的精神
But you can't control their minds.
你收集了不少藏物嘛
You've collected quite a few artifacts.
对 足以扳回劣势了
Yeah, enough to even up the odds.
我更愿意相信你的天赋 史蒂夫
I'm inclined to trust your gift, Steve.
我们就是冲着这个才找你来的
I mean, after all, that is why we sought you out.
现在先别管莱科女士了吧
So we'll leave Ms. Lake alone,
给泰勒点时间破解余下的文件
and give Tyler enough time to crack the rest of that file.
但愿那里面能找到答案
Hopefully, the answers are inside.
这可是为了她好
For her sake.
你们到底对H.G.做了什么
What exactly did you do to H.G.?
麦卡 那是最人道的做法了
Myka, it was the most humane option.
在约塞米蒂差点造成大灾难之后
After the near-catastrophe at Yosemite,
董事会必须采取行动
well, the Regents had to do something.
惩罚措施很不寻常 但绝不残酷
The punishment was unusual, but it wasn't cruel.
我们找到了一个机会
We searched for something that would
能让H.G.过上正常生活
give H.G. a chance at a normal life
同时还能将她作为信息源利用
while still allowing us to use her as a resource.
克劳迪娅 我猜你已经破解了
Claudia, I assume you cracked
-阿特拉斯66号♥文件 -是的
-the rest of Atlas-66. - Yup.
双面神硬币
A Janus coin.
有两个头
Two heads.
它可以促使个人的意识
It facilitates the separation
从他的肉体中分离出来
of a person's consciousness from their body.
就像幻影箱对雨果的影响
Like the Zoetrope did to Hugo.
如果说幻影箱是把砍刀的话
The Zoetrope is a machete.
双面神硬币则是小号♥的手术刀
The Janus coin is a finely honed scalpel.
阿迪 给他们放视频看看
Artie, show them the video.
这样就明白了
It will make it clear.
那
So...
这东西怎么用
How exactly will this work?
在罗马神话中 双面神是转换之神
In Roman mythology, Janus is the god of transitions.
他有两个头 看着不同的方向
There's two heads, looking opposite directions.
向前和向后
Forward and back.
我的过去和未来
My past life and my future life.
没错
Yes.
硬币会将两者剥离开来
And the coin will separate the two.
这样我就会忘记仓库的一切
So, I'll lose all knowledge of the Warehouse.
对
Yes.
忘记我认识的每个人
And everyone I've ever known?
对
Yes.
只有一个要求
One request.
我能保留对文学的热爱吗
May I keep my love of literature?
这个可以
That can be arranged.
我们从你最初的记忆开始
We'll start with your earliest memories.
父母双亲
Mother and father.
就是这样
That's right.
穿越你的童年
Move through your childhood.
你的青年时期
Your young adulthood.
你在十二号♥仓库的第一天
Your first day at Warehouse 12.
你在想什么
Tell me what you're thinking.
我见到了一个老人
I met an old man.
他是我的老师
He was my teacher.
叫卡特兰加
His name was Caturanga.
重复一遍他的名字
Tell me his name again.
我
I-
我记不起来了
I don't remember.
很好
Good.
想想你的发明 实验 还有作品
Think about your inventions, your experiments, your writings.
想想那些拳法和枪法
Picture kempo and weaponry.
想想人们 朋友 家人 爱人
People... Friends, family, lovers.
让这些画面进入你的脑海
Let the images come to you.
回想一下
Conjure them.
你在英格兰的生活 统统忘记吧
Your whole life in England, let it go.
你现在是个美国人了
You're American now.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫高山
I'm Mr. Kosan.
您遭遇了一场严重的事故
You had a terrible accident.
失去了记忆
And you lost your memory.
我们会帮你恢复记忆的
But I'm going to help you get it back.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们把她送到怀俄明
They sent her to Wyoming,
给她安了个家 找了只猫
gave her a place to live, a cat,
制♥造♥了一些根本不存在的照片
photos of the past that never existed,
给了她份工作
and we gave her a job.
人♥民♥教师
School teacher.
像你一样
Like you.
至于其他的呢 人脑是很有创造性的
As for the rest, well, the human mind is pretty inventive.
假以时日 辅以启发
Given enough time and stimulation,
它自己就会把空缺填补上了
it fills in the gaps all by itself.
那么 既然H.G.的记忆被抹去了
So if H.G.'s memory's been wiped,
那我们过去几个月是在跟谁的幻像讲话
then who's the hologram we've been talking to the last few months?
没有抹去
Not wiped.
只是存起来了
Stored.
存在双面神硬币里
On the Janus coin.
根据文件记载 这枚硬币
Which, according to the file,
存在南达科塔州埃尔克里奇的一个董事金库里
is kept in a Regent vault in Elk Ridge, South Dakota.
赛克斯会派马库斯和史蒂夫找那枚硬币的
Sykes is going to send Marcus and Steve for the coin.
我知道董事会已有计划
Look, I know that the Regents have a plan,
但我们不能让赛克斯得到那枚硬币
but we can't risk Sykes getting a hold of that coin.
如果他已经抓到了艾米利·莱科 如果他想
If he already has Emily Lake, if he tries to put H.G.
-把H.G.填回去 -你们说的对
- back together... - You're both right.
你和麦卡去找到那枚硬币 把它拿回来
You and Myka need to retrieve that coin, and bring it back here.
文件已解密
赛克斯先生
Mr. Sykes!
赛克斯先生
Mr.Sykes!
我搞定了
I got it.
我找到你要的东西了
I found what you're looking for.
好消息是它根本不在仓库里
And the best part is it's not even in the Warehouse.
南达科塔州 埃尔克里奇
我们怎么才能进金库
So, how do we get into this vault?
老娘说我们只要有
Mom said all we'd need is
这把小钥匙和购物单就行了
this fancy key and this list of stuff to buy.
这就是董事金库
This is the regent vault?
那当然了
Of course it is.
越显眼的地方越是好藏处
Hidden in plain sight.
他们就这风格
That's what they do.
带着购物单吗
You got our list?
咱们去血拼吧
Alfred, let's go shopping.
条款接受 联♥系♥经理
真奇怪
That's weird.
等你认识我们就习惯了
Not when you get to know us.
我要联♥系♥下我们经理
I gotta get my manager.
好吧
Okay.
水果 谷物 肉 酒 蜂蜜
Fruits, grain, meats, alcohol, honey.
这些都是古埃及人留在
These are all items that the ancient Egyptians used to
他们法老墓穴里的随葬品
leave for their kings in the burial tombs-
墓穴和金库是同一个单词
Which were also known as vaults.
没错
Right.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表