剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
《十三号♥仓库》第三季 第七集
Warehouse 13 S03E07
《十三号♥仓库》前情提要
Previously on Warehouse 13...
显然马蒂诺跟你的搭档有染
Apparently Martino and your partner were having an affair,
而他已经结婚了
and he was married.
我看了关于丹佛那件事的新闻报道
I read the press release of what went down in Denver.
-很多人被救了 -但还有人丧生了
- Lives were saved. - Lives were lost.
小兔兔
Hey, Bunny.
你已经死了 山姆
You're dead, Sam.
-我迟了 -不 小兔兔 是我早了
- I was late. - No, Bunny. I was early.
麦卡 唯一要对山姆的死负责的
Myka, the only person responsible for Sam's death
是那天开枪的那个人♥渣♥
is the piece of garbage that pulled the trigger that day.
十一点钟方向有保安
Security, 11:00.
联合车站 丹佛 科罗拉多州
收到 克洛伊
Copy that, Chloe.
现在安全了
And clear.
做好准备
Okay, listen, be ready,
他十二分钟之后又会转回来
'cause he's gonna loop around again in 12 minutes.
我只要四分钟就能搞定了
I'll only need four.
阿迪说对了
Well, Artie was right.
这个装饰板只是为了盖上这个
The plaque was just covering up a hole
放了一堆垃圾的大洞
with a bunch of junk in it.
过去常会把工人的工具掩埋在市政建筑里
Civic buildings used to honor their workers
以示对他们的表彰
by burying their tools.
好吧 不过拿着锄头打穿了落基山脉之后
Yeah, well, I bet they'd have preferred a proper wage
我打赌他们更想要份合理的报酬
for tunneling through the Rockies with a pickaxe.
看到那个钉子了吗
Do you see the spike?
一大堆呢
There's a bunch of them in here.
皮特等等
Pete, wait.
怎么了
What?
没戴手套不干活
No glove, no love, man.
没有你这个超级小心的搭档 我可怎么活
What would I do without my super-cautious partner?
不可能吧
Can't be.
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
山姆
Sam?
山姆等等
Sam, wait!
山姆
Sam!
皮特你自己没问题吧 我有点事
Pete, are you gonna be okay? I have to go check on something.
没问题 去吧
I'm good. Go.
不好意思
Oh, sorry.
麦卡 我被钉子划伤了
Myka, one of the spikes cut my glove.
-我就快抓到他了 -我...
- I almost got him. - I--
麦卡 有点不对劲
Myka, something's happening.
麦卡 救命
Myka, help me.
皮特
Pete!
皮特怎么了 说话啊
Pete, what's happening? Talk to me?
你还好吧
Are you okay?
就跟抽了一上午的
It's like having breakfast
"怕么"大烟一样
with my Aunt Jude and Uncle Pall Mall.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我差点就抓到他了 皮特
I almost had him, Pete.
-什么 抓到谁 -利奥
- What? Had who? - Leo.
-利奥是谁 -枪击了我搭档的人
- Who's leo? - The guy who shot my partner.
就是杀了山姆的人
He's the guy who killed Sam.
威斯康辛 某农场
威斯康辛 某农
场
我就是想不通 你这种帅小伙居然还没结婚
I just can't get over it. Handsome boy like you not married.
他太挑了
He's very picky.
收藏品都在这了
The collection's over here.
你叔祖父为什么会收集门把手呢
So what made your great uncle collect doorknobs?
强迫症 那时候我们还没有百忧解
O.C.D. Back then we didn't have Prozac.
百忧解:一种精神治疗药物
所以我们只能假装这就是种爱好而已
So we just called it a hobby and looked the other way.
这里面说不定有个门把手现在值钱了
Well, one of these doorknobs might be worth something now.
但愿吧
Fingers crossed.
话说我查了电视节目预告
Now, I checked my TV times.
怎么就没找到神马《藏物巡回秀》呢
I couldn't find anything called the Artifact Roadshow.
藏物巡回秀
霍奇森夫人 麻烦您给我杯凉饮料好吗
Mrs. Hodgson, can I bother you for a glass of something cold?
你看我这记性
Where's my head today?
我做了冰茶 结果忘在楼下了
I made iced tea and left it downstairs.
我这就去拿
I'll go get it.
顺便给你找我侄女的邮箱地址 她也单身哦
I'll get my niece's email address. She's single too.
好啊
Okay.
我打赌门把手叔祖父也没结过婚
What do you bet Great Uncle Doorknob never got married either?
这里面有一个门把手跟别的都不一样
One of these things is not like the other.
我估计那上面不可能
I don't suppose it'll just say
就直接写着"三角地纺织厂"
"Triangle Shirtwaist Factory" on it.
146名妇女葬身于这个剥削劳动力的工厂
Yeah, 146 women die in a sweatshop fire.
这样生产一个藏物真够卑劣
That's a hell of a way to create an artifact.
她们被锁着以防早退
Yeah, they were locked in so they couldn't leave work early.
她们想逃离的时候
As they tried to escape,
门把手就吸收了她们的痛苦和折磨
the doorknob absorbed their pain and suffering.
阿迪有没有给你个具体的外形描述
Did Artie give you an actual physical description?
-门把手 -好吧
- Doorknob. - Right.
看来我们只能把这些都倒出来
Guess we just dump all these out,
挨个扔到袋子里 看哪个...
drop 'em each in a bag, and see which one--
出什么事了
Oh, is everything okay?
现在好多了 谢谢
Much better now. Thank you.
-那个是桃味的吗 -谢谢
- Is that peach? - Thank you.
可我戴着紫手套呢
But I was wearing purple gloves.
问题是收集藏物不是什么精密科学
Yeah, see, the thing is artifact snagging is not an exact science.
能让我开着普锐斯回去吗
So can I drive the Prius back?
求你了 求你了 谢谢
Please, please, please. Thanks.
你要不要考虑自己买♥♥一辆
You might consider buying one of your own.
要是能让阿迪多给点钱
As soon as I can get Artie to quit paying me
我就去买♥♥ 好吧
in bright orange $500 bills. Okay?
-小可爱 -哎哟 太可爱了
- Hey, cute. - Oh. What a sweetheart.
-你从哪来的 -她应该没养狗啊
- Where'd you come from? - Hmm, she doesn't have a dog.
史蒂夫
Steve?
三年前利奥·伯克从丹佛造币厂偷了印钞板
Three years ago, Leo Bock stole plates from the Denver Mint.
后来我们设了个陷阱抓他时
Later as we were setting a trap for him
他在国家建筑博物馆枪击了山姆
he gunned down Sam in the National Building.
我确定我今天看到他了
But I know that I saw him today.
搞定了
Here you go.
我从上午九点开始放
I've cued it up to 9:00 a.m.
快点 利奥 快出现
Come on, Leo. Show your face.
我们应该查查九点左右到达火车的
We should check credit card purchases
车票信♥用♥卡♥支付记录
for trains arriving around 9:00.
没用 利奥是个伪造大♥师♥
No, no, Leo's a master counterfeiter.
他扔身份证就跟厨师打鸡蛋似的
He tosses off identities the way that a cook breaks eggs.
就在那 那就是他
There. That's him.
-那是哪个摄像机 -东北出口
- What camera is that? - The northeast exit.
皮特 我们走
Pete, let's go.
他二十分钟前离开的
So he left 20 minutes ago.
可能叫了辆出租车
He--he took a taxi.
或者 不对 是坐了公交车
Or, no, a bus.
然后又怎么样呢
Where does that leave us?
麦卡 他来丹佛肯定是有原因的
Look, Myka, he came to Denver for a reason.
我们会找到他的
We'll track him down.
我追踪利奥比追踪任何人都卖♥♥力气
I chased Leo harder than I've ever chased anyone, okay?
我研究过他 我对他了如指掌
I studied him. I knew everything about him.
他喝杜松子酒时加两块青柠
He drinks gin and tonics with two limes,
左撇子 没有胆囊
he bats lefty, he has no gallbladder,
并且对奶制品过敏
and he has a dairy allergy.
这些都没有用 而现在 他又消失了
None of it paid off. And now he's gone again.
我觉得应该联♥系♥丹佛特勤局了
I think we should contact Denver Secret Service.
我以前的团队吗
My old team?
是啊 毕竟这是他们的案子
Yeah, well, it's their case, right?
自从我转去特区
You know, I haven't been in touch with them
就跟他们都没联♥系♥过了
since I transferred to D.C.
然后弗雷德里克夫人又让我加入仓库
And then Mrs. Frederic asked me to join the Warehouse.
是啊 在仓库你一次又一次地
Right, where you've been saving the world
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表