剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
不 我没有
No, no. No, I haven't.
丹尼尔 你是个聪明人
Daniel, you're a smart guy.
你知道这号♥角能做什么
You've already seen what the horn can do.
要是你这么做
If you do this,
它会直接劈过阿勒格尼体育场
it's gonna rip right through Allegheny Field.
我可不信你们说的
I don't believe you.
我也不在乎
And I don't care.
必须让他们知道我在这里
They need to know that I'm here,
等他们来见我
to see me.
他们马上就能得知了
And now they will.
别这样
No! No!
我黑进了体育场购票中心
I hacked into the stadium box office.
今晚有四万观众在场 阿迪
There's, like, 40,000 fans there tonight, Artie.
我知道 我知道
No, I got it, I got it.
我认识一个人能下达撤离命令
Yeah, my contact, he can call for an evacuation,
可没办法一下子在这么短时间内
but there's no way in hell he can clear that many people
撤离这么多人
out of there in that short of time.
弟兄们 靠你们了
Come on, guys.
丹尼尔 你这样会让很多无辜的人
Daniel, a lot of innocent people are gonna die
在阿勒格尼体育场丧生
at Allegheny Field tonight.
你为什么要那样
Why would you want that?
我已经等了一辈子
I've waited all my life.
这些外星人把我的父亲抓走了
These aliens, they took my father from me.
外星人
Aliens.
麦卡 那个球你还带着吗
Myka, do you still have the sphere?
什么
What?
-快打开 -什么
- Turn it on. - What?
照我说的做
Trust me.
又想责备我了吗
Oh, is it time to berate me more?
这是道格·瓦尔利的儿子丹尼尔
This is Doug Varley's son Daniel.
他想知道他父亲怎么了
He wants to know what happened to his father.
海伦娜建造了那个火箭
Helena built the rocket.
你就是那个外星人
You're the alien?
这个装置是你的
The device is yours?
是的 我建造的火箭把它带到这里
I built the rocket that carried it here, yes.
你的父亲的事 实在抱歉 丹尼尔
I'm sorry about your father, Daniel.
他去世了
He's gone.
我知道
I know.
现在轮到你了
And now it's your turn.
丹尼尔 把枪放下
Daniel, put the gun down.
我成功了 我把你弄来了
It worked. I got you to come here.
你杀了我父亲
You killed my father,
现在我要杀了你
and now I'm gonna kill you.
你想报仇
You want revenge.
丹尼尔 住手
Daniel, wait,
她没杀你的父亲
She didn't kill your father.
不 是她杀的
No, she did.
麦卡 皮特说得没错
Myka, Pete's right.
他父亲的死是我的错
His father's death is my fault.
丹尼尔 责任在我
Daniel, I am responsible.
但请你一定要听我说
But please, you have to listen to me.
我们都不公平地失去了爱的人
We've all lost loved ones unfairly.
我也失去了我爱的人
I lost someone I loved too.
我失去了我的女儿
For me, it was my daughter.
我曾是如此愤怒
I was so angry,
痛苦不堪
in such pain.
我差点就伤害了许多人
I almost hurt a great many people.
当时我不在乎
I didn't care.
就像你一样
Just like you.
但这并不会让你更好过
But it won't make you feel any better.
也不会让我们爱的人死而复生
And it doesn't bring our loved ones back.
但求求你 帮帮我
But please, you have to help me now.
这不是答案
This isn't the answer.
你为什么要发射
Why did you send it?
为什么他就得死
Why did he have to die?
丹尼尔 那是个意外
Oh, Daniel, it was an accident.
一次糟糕的意外
A terrible accident.
我的职责是防止那个号♥角伤人
It was my job to keep the horn from hurting anyone,
然而我失败了
and I failed.
你的父亲
And your father
还有你
and you,
因我的失败而遭遇不幸
you paid for my failure.
对此 我万分抱歉
And for that, I'm so dreadfully sorry.
但现在没必要让其他人送命 对吧
But no one else needs to die now, do they?
好极了
Great.
他们在回来的路上了 而且拿到了那只号♥角
They're on their way back, and they got the horn.
别 别折腾我的椅子
Don't--don't mess with my chair.
-真扫人兴 -不 这是专为我的
- Buzz kill. - No, it is adjusted
体型调整过的
to the specifications of my body type.
我有轻微脊柱侧凸
I have a slight scoliosis at the lower part
在我脊柱靠下的位置 能传到...
of my spine, and it travels down--
别再往下了
Don't go any lower!
好吧
Okay.
干得漂亮
Listen, very nice job.
帮我把那堆乱七八糟的东西整理好
Just clean up that mess, will you?
如果我说HG回来感觉还挺好
Would I get yelled at if I said
会不会被臭骂
it was kinda nice having H.G. back?
你就...别想了
Just don't get used to it.
你那时真的准备进入那个飞船
Were you really gonna get inside that craft
驶向太空吗
and ride it to the stars?
我都等不及了
Eagerly.
也许会让爱丁顿先上去
Well, I might have let Eddington go first.
以科学家的身份
As a scientist.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do it?
做什么
Do what?
协调你那两个迥然不同的世界
Reconcile your two disparate worlds.
把不明藏物收回十二号♥仓库 防止人们受害
Bottling up the unknown in Warehouse 12 so it doesn't destroy us,
与此同时 开始创作新的冒险故事
whilst with your next breath inventing the latest perils.
全都充满生活之乐
And all with such a Joie de Vivre,
不被你的不幸束缚
Despite your misfortune.
往前看 沃尔科特先生
Look to the future, Mr. Wolcott.
我期待着更伟大的事
And I expect great things.
新世纪即将来临
We're at the dawn of a new age.
你是希望由我们这样的人来迎接它
Would you rather it be greeted by the likes of us
还是克劳利先生这样的人呢
or men like Mr. Crowley?
我更希望放慢点儿脚步
I'd rather it all slow down a bit,
歇口气
catch our breath.
沃尔利
Oh, Wooly.
记住我的话
Mark my words,
未来将会是一个无限奇妙的世界
the future is going to be a wondrous place.
查理认为那火箭是这个古怪的女人造的
Charlie thinks that rocket was built by this nutty dame.
我永远都不会理解
Can't say I'll ever understand
她的脑子里都想些什么
what was floating around in her head.
说她古怪是因为她是个赶超时代的女强人吗
Nutty because she's a powerful woman ahead of her time?
我可没有批判谁的意思
Hey, I don't judge.
她落得如此境地是咎由自取
Something she did landed her here.
看来仓库的探员
Seems like every warehouse agent
不是疯了就是变坏了 要么就是被铸成铜了
ends up loony, a bad guy, or on a slab.
这就是你的决定吗
Is that your decision?
既然结局都那么糟 那为什么要开始
It always ends bad, so why get started?
事实上 恰恰相反
Actually, the opposite.
真的吗
Really?
怎么说
How's that figure?
我们差点就死在那里
The two of us almost dying out there
我不禁想
made me realize:
谁知道我们还有多少时间
Who knows how long we have?
下一件案子又会发生什么事 再下一件呢
What might happen on the next case or the one after that?
正因如此
And that is exactly why
我们更该在这样的情况下
we should squeeze every second of happiness we can
挤出每一秒可得的快乐
outta this thing.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表