剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
我们发现他藏在衣柜里
He's been found hiding in the closet.
藏着
Hiding?
那他爸爸被影响时他在现场吗
Was he there when his father was affected?
他 有没有看到藏物
Did he-- did he see the artifact?
不知道 他一句话都不说
We have no idea. The kid hasn't said a word.
我们还是看到书包上的标签才知道他的名字的
The only reason we know his name is from a tag on his backpack.
阿迪 这是丹尼 丹尼 这是阿迪
Artie, this is Danny. Danny, Artie.
你...
How are you...?
我确信不关你眉毛的事
I'm sure it's not the eyebrows.
什么意思
What do you mean?
小哥们
Hey, buddy.
没事 你♥爸♥爸只是
Hey, you know, your dad's just--
只是小睡一下
He's just taking a nap.
我有个提议
I got an idea.
咱俩去买♥♥糖果吧
How about you and me go get a candy bar?
他爸爸怎么样了
So how is his dad doing?
暂时稳定住了
Well, he's sedated for now.
树林那对 艾米和保罗 有什么症状吗
Amy and Paul, the couple from the woods--any symptoms?
暂时没有 不过
Nothing yet, but listen to this.
影响凯文·门罗的东西正在蔓延
I think whatever affected Kevin Monroe is spreading.
几分钟前纽约州立大学伊萨卡校区的校园巡警
Now, a few minutes ago, campus police at SUNY-Ithaca
接到科幻泽塔兄弟会馆打来的报♥警♥电♥话♥
got this call from the Psi Phi Zeta Frat House.
你听
Listen to this.
快派人来
Send someone over here now.
他疯了
He's crazy.
他吃松鼠 还想咬我
He ate a squirrel, and he keeps trying to bite me.
你给我滚远点
Get the hell away from me!
这是在一个兄弟会馆
Okay, now, it's a frat house,
可是藏物依然能影响到那里
but still, the artifact could be there.
凯文·门罗跟那里有什么联♥系♥
But how did Kevin Monroe come into contact with it?
-他曾经也在那个学校吗 -我还在查
- Was he an alumnus or-- - I'm still working on that.
当务之急 是控制住藏物
But right now we just have to contain this thing.
好的
Yeah.
我们得出发了 我路上给你解释
Okay, we have to go. I'll explain on the way.
阿迪
Artie, um...
-丹尼怎么办 -谁
- What about Danny? - Who?
-那个小孩 -他怎么了
- The kid. - Oh, what about him?
阿迪 我们发现他的时候 他缩在衣柜里
Artie, we--we just found him cowering in a closet by him--
你不能丢下他一个人 你得陪他
He can't be left alone. You got to stay with him.
-对啊 -我 算了吧
- Yeah. - Me? No.
我 不知道拿他咋办
I don't-- I have no idea.
说不定他看到了什么 对吧
He probably saw something, right?
跟他说话 让他开口
Talk to him. Get him to open up.
没错 有点慈祥的尼尔森爸爸的样子
Yeah, show him some of that papa Nielsen charm.
-别捏我 -好
- Don't touch me! - Okay.
好吧
Um, all right,
你们去那个怪兽会馆看看吧 我
Uh, you go check out animal house, and I'll...
哄哄他
Cajole.
-祝你好运 -谢
- Good luck. - Yeah.
祝你开心
Good game.
你去问问兄弟会的成员们都知道些什么情况
See what you can find out from the frat boys.
我去看看校园警卫会不会留时间让我们处理
I'll make sure the campus gendarmes give us some space.
百玲探员 有人叫我来的
Agent Bering. Somebody fill me in.
我是会长 芬顿·沃利斯
Fenton Wallis, house president.
大家都叫我沃利
Everyone just calls me Wally.
-这里怎么回事 -麋鹿发飙了
- So what happened here? - Moose freaked.
麋鹿
A moose?
我们的一个新人
One of our newbies--
抱着个玉米煎饼回来 不停地说冷死了
Came back from a burrito run whining about being cold.
然后把东西全吃了
Then he starts eating all the food,
后来突然就发疯了
then all of a sudden, he just goes psycho,
开始咬人了
starts trying to bite people.
你亲眼看到他咬人了吗
Did you see him actually bite anyone?
他狂咬了我之后
Lady, after he took a swipe at me,
我就听到地下室的猛地关上了
all I saw was the basement door slam shut.
估计他还在下面的食品储藏室发狂呢
I think he's still down there tearing through the pantry.
警♥察♥十分钟后出现
So we got ten minutes before the boys in blue show up.
我们去找藏物吧
Let's go find us an artifact.
好
Okay.
屋子里差不多三十个人
30 guys under one roof,
没有一个人有时间换个灯泡
and no one takes the time to change a lightbulb.
你是在问我换一个灯泡 需要多少个
Are you asking me how many frat boys it takes
兄弟会的小伙子吗
to change a lightbulb?
-我会告诉你... -闭嘴
- Because I would say... - Please don't.
墨西哥卷饼
Ooh, tacos.
哎呀 希望那个餐车还在外面
Oh, man, I hope that truck's still out there.
别教训我
Don't start with me, okay?
我血糖可正常了
My blood sugar is crashing.
天哪
Oh, jeez!
靠 我讨厌老鼠
Dude, I hate rats.
好冷 好饿
Cold... so hungry.
救命 救我
Help me. Help me.
麋鹿 听着 会没事的
Moose, listen, it's gonna be okay.
麦卡
Myka!
你没事吧
Are you okay? Huh?
-他伤到你了吗 -没有 我没事
- Did he get you? - No, no, I'm fine.
我们 送他去医院吧
Let's just, uh--just get him to the hospital.
现在可以出去了吗
Is it safe to come out?
-你没事吧 -他咬我了 麦卡
- Are you okay? - It bit me, Mykes.
咬我了
It bit me.
-什么时候被咬的 -几分钟前
- How long ago was he bitten? - A few minutes ago.
什么时候会起反应
How long before the effects kick in?
不知道 艾米和保罗是几小时前被咬的
No idea. Amy and Paul were bitten hours ago,
他们现在还没什么症状
and they're both still asymptomatic.
这么说 短短三分钟内 这个藏物就能
So it could take anywhere from three minutes to...
瞬移到任何地方
To never happening at all.
都由藏物决定 你有什么头绪吗
It depends on the artifact. Do you have any leads?
没有 我还在找
Uh, no. I'm still working on it.
快点找 麦卡 麦卡
Work faster! And, Myka, Myka...
要是他有什么异常反应 你自己当心
If he gets a strange look... watch yourself.
麋鹿是从伊萨卡来的吗
Was Moose from Ithaca?
他和凯文·门罗有什么关系吗
Was he related to a Kevin Monroe?
他是威斯康辛的 姓穆尔德
Wisconsin. His last name's Mulder.
凯文·门罗以前是这个兄弟会的成员吗
Was Kevin Monroe ever pledged to this house,
大概十五年前吧
say, around 15 years ago?
我们是去年才成立的
We only got chartered last year.
麦卡
Myka.
听着
Listen, uh...
要是我发作了 希望由你把我击毙
When it happens, I want you to be the one who puts me down.
行
Okay.
我知道这肯定很 等下 啥
I know it's not gonna be-- Wait. Wait. What?
对着脑袋给两枪嘛
Two shots to the head, right? Pop, pop.
-麦卡 -会没事的
- Mykes... - Everything's gonna be fine.
好吧 我送你去医院
Okay? I'll drop you off at the hospital.
等下 不行不行
Wait, wait. No, no, no, no, no.
我不能袖手旁观
I'm not just gonna sit around waiting for it to happen.
我要确保我们找到藏物
Okay? I mean, I'm gonna make sure we find this thing.
停下来 停下来
Make it stop. Make it stop.
太刺眼了 我的眼睛
It's too bright. Oh, my eyes!
停下来 停下来
Oh, make it stop. Make it stop.
等下 他们怕光
Wait. They're sensitive to light.
还记得凯文·门罗吗 在树林里
Remember Kevin Monroe, in the woods?
他怕我们的手电筒
He flinched from our flashlights.
不好意思 我只是
Oh, sorry. I'm just--
快饿死了
I'm freakin' starving.
是想吃人肉的那种饿吗
A human flesh kind of starving,
是那种饿 还是
That--that kind of starving or...?
不是 是皮特·拉蒂默那种饿
No, like Pete Lattimer starving.
我得吃饱了才有力气干活
It's just I can't do this on an empty stomach.
-我去买♥♥个墨西哥卷 -不是吧 现在
- I'm gonna go get a taco. - Really? Now?
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表