剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
你好 朋友[西班牙语]
Hola, amigo.
要一个大墨西哥卷
Uh, una burrito grande especial...
麻烦打包 谢谢
Por favor, rapido. Gracias. Comprende?
知道了 老外 我会说英语
Yeah, I get it, gringo. I speak English, bro.
好吧 我就是 那个
Okay, well, I'm just, you know...
-皮特 -啥
- Pete. - Yeah.
凯文·门罗家里很热 对吧
At Kevin Monroe's house, it was hot, right?
-差不多 三十二摄氏度 -没错
- It was, like, 90 degrees. - Yeah.
而他们也说麋鹿觉得很冷
And they said Moose was freezing.
对 所以我觉得藏物的影响是有阶段性的
Right, so I'm thinking that the artifact works in stages.
就跟僵尸一样 麦卡
Well, that's how zombies work, Mykes.
先被咬
You know, there's the blood bite,
然后病了 死了 腐烂了
sickness, death, rotting.
而你要做的 就是
And then all you want to do is, like...
谢谢 先生[西班牙语]
Gracias, senor.
六块钱[西班牙语]
Seis dolares.
给钱 麦卡
Pay the man, Mykes.
好吧
Okay.
好吃好吃
Orale, homes.
我一会儿再来买♥♥
I'm coming back for seconds.
真好吃
This is delicious.
好了 你现在欠我二十八块钱了
Okay, that's, like, 28 bucks you owe me now.
我能要个特权么
Can I get a special?
丹尼
So, Danny...
对密♥码♥学感兴趣吗
Any interest in cryptography?
钢琴曲呢
Piano nocturnes?
因为它们 算了
'Cause they're--no.
冷战时期的间谍呢
Cold War espionage.
我去看看你♥爸♥爸
I'm gonna go check on your dad.
你好好待着
You stay put.
怎么了
What--what's happening?
点滴吸收得太快了
He's going through I.V. bags
我都快换不过来了
almost as fast as I can hang 'em.
这个还不算奇怪
If that wasn't weird enough,
最奇怪的是他根本不像是被病毒或细菌感染
there's no clear sign of infection, viral or bacterial.
冷得像冰一样
He is ice cold.
刚刚体温还是三十一度 现在下降了
Last reading, body temp was 89 and dropping.
如果不逆转这种状况的话
If we don't reverse this,
他的器官就会坏死
he's gonna go into organ failure.
我先出去下
Excuse me.
拜托 又来了
Oh, come on. Again?
好吧
Of course.
啥
Yo.
克劳迪娅 有没有找到我要你找的信息
Claudia, did you get the information that I asked you--
找到了
Yes!
你觉得 当然
What do you thi-- of course!
找到了
Yes!
克劳迪娅 没什么事吧
Claudia, is everything all right?
遇到一点点短暂性的
Just a little temporary, possibly terminal
终端技术问题 现在没事了
technical difficulties-- all good now.
克劳迪娅
Claudia...
怎么回事
What is wrong?
没事 不用担心了 啰嗦鬼
Nothing. Quit worrying, nana.
架子上
So, listen, on the shelf,
有塔纳托斯的火炬 玛丽·拉维的十字架
we have the torch of Thanatos, Marie Laveau's crucifix,
还有菩提达摩的拖鞋
and the Bodhidharma's slippers.
不幸的是 在搜索器提速之前
But unfortunately, that's all I can tell you
我只能告诉你这些
until this search speeds up.
有新现象吗
So any new deets?
新陈代谢极度迅速 体温下降
Causes extreme metabolic shifts and temperature drops,
同时引发极度饥饿感
while simultaneously triggering intense carnivorous craving.
渴望 我翻墙进去
Cravings. Well, I'll cross-ref when I can
看看有什么
to see what pops,
不过最近网络有点抽
but the network's been uber-sluggish lately.
很奇怪 我也搞不清其实
It's weird, actually. I don't know.
有发现了通知我
Well, call me when you get something,
然后你就可以继续摇你的滚了
And then you can resume your R&R.
多谢
Thank you.
琳娜 什么事
Yes, Leena?
是 是认识一个叫德维恩的
Yes, I know someone named Dwayne.
他在哪
He's where now?
德维恩
Dwayne.
你
You're...
你来我家啦
You're where I live.
是的 我打听了一下
Yeah, I, uh, asked around.
听着 要是你不大乐意加入乐队
Look, if you're not into joining the band...
我是说 那太遗憾了 不过我能理解的
I mean, that would suck, but--but I get it.
我只是希望我们
And I was just still hoping that we could--
不大乐意 不不 什么
Not into-- No, wait. What?
你都没有来排练 我估计
Well, when you blew off rehearsal, I just assumed--
不不不 不是的不是的
No, no. Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
我没有拒绝 这一直都是我想做的
That was not rejection. That was me trying to juggle,
我绝对双手赞成
and I'm all thumbs.
只是 我还有个事情要处理
So, um, okay, I just have one more little thing
工作上的事
I have to do at work, okay?
做完我就归你了
And then I'm all yours.
-我是说跟你去排练 -明白
- I mean to rehearse. - Yeah.
不管啦 我这就去拿吉他
Oh, my god. Let me just go get my guitar,
然后直接去
and then I'll go straight to-- whoa!
德维恩
Dwayne!
我从没这样被一个摇滚女
I've never had a hot rocker girl
扑到胸前呢
literally throw herself at me before.
小心
Look out!
我的天哪 你们还好吧
Oh, my god. Are you guys all right?
没事 很好
Uh, yeah, yeah. Fine.
简直好极了
Great, actually.
天哪 简直不敢相信
Oh, my god. I cannot believe this.
-克劳迪娅 怎么了 -我得离开这里
- Claudia, what's wrong? - I got to get out of here.
克劳迪娅 等下 我
Claudia, wait. I just--
你必须离我远点
You need to stay as far away from me
-立即马上 相信我 -为什么
- as possible right now--trust me. - Why?
因为我被死神点名了
Because I'm marked for death.
二十四摄氏度了 还在下降
76 and still dropping.
要是不能让他体温上升
If we don't get his body temperature up,
过不了一个小时他就会死
this man is gonna be dead in an hour.
我得去跟医生说说做好应急措施
I'm gonna talk to the doctor about putting him on bypass.
医生就赶回来了
The doctor's on his way back to the--
太好了 没有再下降了 可能他稳定下来了吧
Good. It stopped dropping. Maybe he's stabilizing.
估计持续不了多久
It's not gonna last.
这幅眼镜哪来的
Where did those glasses come from?
阿尔弗雷德·巴兹 恒温器的发明者
Alfred Butz, inventor of the thermostat.
我叔祖父阿尔菲的眼镜
Uh...great uncle Alfie's glasses.
异曲同工 奇妙吧
Same prescription, oddly.
我去瞧瞧那两个
I'm gonna go check on the two kids
在树林里被袭击的孩子
who were attacked in the woods.
那两个人没事了
Oh, well, those two were patched up
几个小时前就出院了
and discharged hours ago.
他们被咬了 可是却没事
They were bitten... and they're fine.
也就是说 是别的东西引起的
That means something else caused--
快拦住他
Hey, stop him!
快帮我 这个家伙乱吃东西
Help me out here. Kid ate through the restraints.
他们为什么开空调啊
Why do they crank the A.C. in here?
是吗 我都热出汗了
Really? 'Cause I'm sweating my--
是麋鹿
That was Moose.
拦住他
Stop him!
所有人都出去 马上出去
Everybody out! Get out, now!
出去 出去 都出去
Let's go! Get out of there! Get out! Come on!
快开枪 麦卡
Take the shot, Mykes.
麦卡 快开枪
Mykes, take the shot!
你是怎么了
Where'd you go?
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表