剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
她对我的渴望实在太惊人了
It is shocking how much she wants me.
是 确实太惊人了
Yeah. Oh, yeah, it is.
大种马
Stud.
哥就是大种马
I am a stud.
东线一切可好
All quiet on the eastern front?
-风平浪静 -这才像个雕像嘛
- Calm and peaceful. - Like a statue should be.
真是太...
That's really...
烦人了 阿迪
Annoying. Artie.
谢谢
Thank you.
天呐
God. Oh...
我忘了你会这手儿了
I'd forgotten about that.
这次任务你真是帮了大忙了
You were so helpful during our recent mission.
我只是想当面谢谢你
I just wanted to thank you in person.
不用客气
You're welcome.
很高兴...能帮上忙
I'm...glad I could help.
真的
Really.
我想让你见一个人
There's someone I want you to speak with.
你好 麦卡
Hello, Myka.
什么 怎么 这是 怎么
Why...What...Why...What...
弗雷德里克夫人你带她来干什么
Mrs. Frederic, why would you bring her here?
她不会伤害你的 麦卡
She can't hurt you, Myka.
相信我 她不会伤害任何人的
She can't hurt anyone. Trust me.
你们俩慢慢聊
I'll leave you two alone.
麦卡 我知道你痛恨我的所作所为
Myka... you hate me for what I did.
也因怨恨仓库对你的所做而不愿回去
You hate the warehouse for what it did to you.
不 不 我没有
No. No, I don't.
我们有很多共同点所以才成为朋友
We became friends because we're alike in many ways.
但是我
Except that I--
并不想毁掉整个世界
I didn't want to destroy the world
使得生灵涂炭
and kill everybody in it.
我并不为自己的所为而骄傲
I'm not proud of what happened,
也不因让你离开仓库而自豪
or that it drove you away from the warehouse.
一百年前 我载着满腹怨恨走进了镀铜器
100 years ago, I went into the bronzer filled with hate.
这股怨恨像肿瘤般在我心中滋长
It grew inside me like a cancer.
我不断想着我失去了什么
All I thought about was what I'd lost,
仓库剥夺了我什么 把我变成了什么
what the warehouse had taken from me, turned me into.
你要当心 麦卡
Be careful, Myka.
怨恨很容易变成恐惧
Hate so easily turns into fear.
不要害怕面对真♥相♥
Don't walk away from your truth.
你来就是为了说这个
That's why you're here.
准确的说我并不在这里
I haven't actually come here.
怎么 你只是全像投影什么的吗
So what, you're some sort of holographic projection?
我被关着呢
I'm...being held.
我也不知道被关在哪 怎么关的
I don't know where or how.
不过他们好像可以传送我的意识
They can, it seems, transport my consciousness.
我之前要是能想到就好了
Wish I'd thought of that.
你好好想想我说的话
Please think about what I've said.
你说我的气场颜色变了
So you're saying my aura's changing color.
我想知道的是到底为什么
Well, what I want to know is why my aura's changing color.
那是因为
Well, because--
我的天 这是惊喜的感叹
Oh, my god! Squeal of delight.
-我想死你了 -我更想你
- I missed you. - Oh, you have no idea!
麦卡 你回来了
Myka, you're back.
你是要回来吧
You are back, right?
-对 我回来了 -好吧魔毯
- Yeah, I'm back. - Okay, magic carpet.
你干什么了 你想让它飞起来
What do you do? You try to get it going.
我以为它会 就那么飞起来
I thought it would, you know, just take off and--
这是不是说明我要被炒了
So does this mean that I'm out of a job?
我才刚刚适应皮特的冷笑话呢
Because I was just getting used to Pete's hilarious jokes.
要离开仓库只能横着出去
The only way you leave the warehouse is feet first.
欢迎回家
Welcome back, then.
谢谢
Thanks.
这就好
Good.
回来就好
Good.
好啦 开工吧
All right, let's get to it.
丹佛还有个神秘男逍遥法外呢
There's still a mysterious man in Denver,
我们要尽全力找到他 不是吗
and we should all try to find him, no?
这就是咱的工作啊
It is what we do.
他们应该没看到我 但我只能丢下那张对开本了
I don't think they saw me. I had to leave the folio.
折回去拿是在太危险了
It's too dangerous to go back.
他们的新人叫史蒂夫·金克斯
Their new operative is Steven Jinks,
之前是战术特勤队的探员
a former ATF agent.
百玲和拉蒂默之间互相配合
Bering and Lattimer were working as a team.
这也可能说明她又回仓库了
This may indicate that she's returned to the warehouse.
我可以继续跟进的
I can follow up.
不 不用了 你已经做得很好了
No. No, you've done well.
你现在该消失一阵子了
Now you need to disappear for a while.
当然 我很高兴能...
Of course. I'm just glad--
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表