剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
The ship's barometer.
你知道这是什么
You know about it?
我知道你能让时间停止
I know that you can stop time.
还知道你叫山姆进入博物馆
And I know that you sent Sam into the National Building
让他当靶子
with a big target on his chest.
山姆 等等
Sam, wait!
当他选你做后援的时候
When he picked you to back him up...
我会带上麦卡 她眼神好
I'll take Myka. She's got great eyes.
我就知道他对我起了疑心
I knew he had his doubts about me.
所以你就杀了他
So you killed him?
不 但我拖住你够长的时间
No, but I held you back
给利奥充足的时间干掉他
long enough so Leo could.
所以我才迟到
That's why I was late.
迟了四十七秒
By 47 seconds.
现在又发生了
It's happening again.
我会收着那个
I'll take that.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
天呐
Oh, my god.
天呐 吉姆
Oh, my god, Jim.
麦卡
Myka.
麦卡 你还好吗
Myka, are you okay?
麦卡 发生什么事了
Myka, what happened?
扎克 我很抱歉
Zach, I'm so sorry.
吉姆
Look, Jim--
吉姆和利奥是一伙的
Jim was working with Leo,
山姆成了他们的绊脚石
and Sam got in his way
我们差点也赴了后尘
just like we were about to.
我的天呐 快来人
Holy mother. In here!
他中枪了
He got shot.
麦卡
Hey, Myks.
现在 结束了吗
Is--is it over?
是的 结束了
Yeah, it's over.
你感觉好点了吗
Do you feel better?
没有
No.
你怎么跟联邦调查局解释的
What'd you tell the FBI?
事情发生得太突然
That it all happened in the blink of an eye,
吉姆堕落了 扎克照章办事
Jim went bad, and Zach acted by the book.
你把录音给他们了吗
Did you give them the recording?
首先我弄了个拷贝 做备份
First I made a copy. You know, for backup.
山姆调♥教♥得很好嘛
Sam taught you well.
你什么时候知道是吉姆而不是扎克的
When did you know it was Jim and not Zach?
吉姆把气压计拿出来的时候
Well, not until Jim pulled out the barometer.
几乎是最后一刻了
So pretty much the last second.
高风险突击圈套
Risky sting operation.
冲动 情绪化
Impulsive, emotional.
典型的麦卡
Classic Myka.
在我之前你就知道了 对吧
You knew before I did, didn't you?
知道什么
Knew what?
别跟我装傻 拉蒂默
Don't play dumb with me, Lattimer.
谁 我吗 你说什么呢 威利斯
Who, me? What you talkin' bout, Willis?
皮特
Pete.
好吧好吧 也许知道一点点
All right, all right, maybe a little.
我知道利奥没人帮手
I mean, I knew that Leo couldn't have
可逃不出他条小巷
poofed out of that alley without a little help,
而你当时并不是很冷静
and you weren't being entirely rational.
所以我想 我必须
So I thought I needed to--
慢慢地引导我
Gently walk me through it.
让我发现证据 因此我才会相信
Let me discover the proof so I'd believe it.
这本就是你的案子 百玲探员
It was your case to solve, Agent Bering,
而且你破案了
and you did it.
谢谢你...
Thank you for...
对我这么有耐心
You know, being so patient with me.
这是从我那位超级小心的搭档
It was a little trick I learned
那里学来的小伎俩
from my overly-cautious partner.
麦卡
Myka.
艾莉森
Allison.
好了 我在外面等你吧
All right, I'll see you outside.
好的
Okay.
我们抓住他了
We got him.
终于抓到他了
We finally got him.
我听说了
I heard.
扎克打电♥话♥来说了
Zach called.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是给我们俩的
It's for both of us.
从他脸上的表情判断
Judging from the look on his face,
就要有料了
something's about to come out.
拜托一定要是字母和数字呀
Please let it be numbers and letters.
Q 九 三
Q, nine, three.
六位数字 我需要的就这些
Six digits, all I need.
到手了吗
Did you get it?
到手了 克劳迪娅正在搜索
Yes, claudia's searching right now.
那还不算太糟
Yeah. That wasn't so bad.
克劳迪娅
Claudia--
克劳迪娅 搞什么鬼呢
Claudia, what the hell?
巴甫洛夫之铃
Pavlov's Bell.
那个会造成大量的唾液分泌 长达...
You know that causes excessive drooling for--
我知道 多谢提醒
I got that. Thank you.
我见过那舌头都舔过什么地方
Yeah, I've seen where that tongue has been.
那我们现在怎么处理它
So what do we do with him now?
我们把它送回威斯康辛吗
We take him back to Wisconsin?
霍奇森夫人说它是流浪狗
Mrs. Hodgson says he's a stray.
谁捡到谁留着
Finders keepers.
太好了 我们已经不能把它送回去了
Which is good, because we couldn't give him back.
我俩的心灵连接太强烈了
The psychic bond between us is just too strong.
现在它占有了我
He owns me now.
不 你是说你占有了它吧
No, you mean that you own him.
不不 我们无法占有犬类 犬类占有我们
No, no, we don't own dogs. Dogs own us.
猫类可以被占有 但犬类占有我们
Cats are prisoners, but dogs own us.
顺便说一下 它名字叫隹哲
His name, by the way, is Trai.
-隹哲 -是的 追踪者的简称
- Trai? - Yeah, it's short for Trailer.
找到一个匹配
Got a match.
那辆该死的车是一家租赁公♥司♥的
Our evil car belongs to a rental company.
惊喜 惊喜
Surprise, surprise.
租赁公♥司♥要求司机有驾照
Which would require a driver's license.
你能黑进公♥司♥的电脑吗
Can you get into the company's computer?
拜托 小菜一碟
Please. Does a cheese doodle?
你好 大美人
Hello, gorgeous.
我们的门把小偷看起来更像是个
Our doorknob stealer is rather perky
漂亮的路边餐厅服务生
in a roadside diner waitress kind of way.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
阿迪
Artie.
我的老天爷啊
Oh, dear god.
萨莉·斯托科夫斯基
Sally Stukowski.
我们知道她吗
Do we know her?
比这个更不妙
Worse.
她知道我们
She knows us.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表