剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
这不是恐怖片 皮特
This isn't a horror movie, Pete.
是啊 看到了吗 现在成恐怖片了
Uh, yeah, see, see? Now it's a horror movie.
麦卡 麦卡
Myka. Myka...
你来干什么
What are you doing?
你一个人过来 我担心你
I was worried about you in here all alone.
等等 你听到吗
Wait, wait, wait. Do you hear that?
听到了
Yeah.
我的天啊
What in the hell?
为什么那个人在吃一只鹿
Why is that man eating a deer?
可能因为
Probably because...
那人是个僵尸
that man is a zombie.
怕枪吗
Afraid of guns, huh?
等等 僵尸可不怕枪
Hold up, zombies aren't afraid of guns.
因为他不是僵尸
That's because he's not a zombie.
他可能受到某种
He's probably just been affected by something
真实存在的东西的影响
that we know is real--
某个藏物
An artifact.
或许如果我们 我们跟他谈一谈
Maybe if we just-- we talk to him...
不行 不行
No, no, no, no, no.
不行 你不能和行尸谈话
No, you don't talk to the living dead.
要么快点跑
You either run away really fast,
要么一枪爆他头
or you shoot 'em in the head. Pop, pop!
先生 我是百玲探员 这是拉蒂默探员
Sir, I'm agent Bering. This is agent Lattimer.
我们是特勤局的
We're with the Secret Service.
我们只是想帮你
Okay, we just want to help you.
你 你听得懂我说什么吗
Do you-- do you understand me?
麦卡
Myka!
掩护我
Cover me.
慢慢来
Easy.
天啊 他好冰啊
God, he's really cold.
没错 这更说明了他已经死了
Yeah, further proof that he's not alive.
小心点 小心点 麦卡
Careful. Careful. Myka!
-他一口就能把你咬死 -你别吵行吗
- It only takes one bite. - Will you be quiet?
好了 这是
All right, we have...
凯文·门罗 三十六岁
Kevin Monroe, 36 years old.
住在镇上的石南根大道127号♥
Lives here in town at 127 Briarwood Lane.
好了 他身上有什么藏物
All right, well, does he have anything
对他造成影响吗
artifact-y on him?
至少看不到
Well, not that I can see.
把他送去医院吧
Let's get him to a hospital.
阿迪 你能告诉皮特不死人不存在吗
Artie, will you please tell Pete that the undead do not exist?
别开玩笑了
Don't be ridiculous.
-他们当然存在 -谢谢 什么
- Of course they exist. - Thank you. What?
-你刚才说什么 -我就说嘛
- What? - Told you.
不过只存在于理论范畴
Only in the technical sense.
我就说嘛
Ha ha. I told you.
有几种已知的藏物能模拟出行尸
There are several artifacts known to simulate living death.
给我看看受害者
Show me the victim.
坏死的皮肤斑
Hmm, necrotic dermal discoloration,
在他嘴巴周围 大量的唾液激增
and around his mouth, hyper-stimulation of the salivary glands.
现在我要说 他有两个症状
Off the bat, I'd say he's got two symptoms
符合
that are consistent--
豆 鹿 牛儿
Peas...elk...bison!
皮特 看看他的眼睛
Pete, look in his eyes.
那不是愤怒 那是恐惧
That's not anger. That's--that's fear.
他好像在说
It kind of sounded like he said,
"豆 鹿 牛儿"
"Peas, elk, bison."
好吧 至少还有一样是素菜
Yeah, well, at least there's some vegetables in there.
阿迪 听着 医生说他脚趾和耳朵
Artie, listen, the doctor said that he had frostbite
有冻疮
on his toes and ears,
但伊萨卡处于热浪之中
but Ithaca's been in the middle of a heat wave.
去看看他家 我马上飞过去
Yeah, check out his house. I am on the next flight out.
另外 采取一切必要措施 控制住他
And whatever you do, you keep him restrained.
好好看家
Hold down the fort.
我不是有两天假吗
I thought I had two days off.
琳娜很忙 我要赶飞机
Leena's busy. I'm getting on a plane.
我要你找些资料
I need you to do some research.
找出我们库存的所有与行尸有关的藏物
Everything we've got on living-death artifacts.
好的 阿迪 你明令禁止我
Yeah, artie, you specifically forbade me--
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
我这人善变 赶紧适应吧
I'm mercurial. Deal with it.
我想的可不是这个词
Yeah, not exactly the adjective I'd choose right now.
拜托 史蒂夫 快接吧
Come on, Steve, pick up the--
什么事 克劳迪娅
What, Claudia?
我的天啊 尽可死
Oh, my god. Jinksy!
我不 我
I can't-- wow. I've, um--
我超想和你谈一谈
I've just been dying to talk to you.
从八百多条的留言可以看得出
Yeah, I could tell from the last 800 messages.
拜托 没那么多啦
Okay, it wasn't that many.
你想怎样
What do you want?
好吧 长话短说
Um, okay, cliffsnotes version--
昨晚开麦时我遇到了个很红的音乐人
I met this really hot musician at open-mic yesterday.
他很需要我 我也很需要他
Pretty sure he wants me. Pretty sure I want him.
我的意思是 我只认识这个人
I mean, I know I've only known this guy
不到二十四小时 但你怎么知道
less than 24 hours, but how can you tell?
万一他是我命中注定那个人呢
What if he's my one?
克劳迪娅 我做不到
Claudia, I can't do this.
什么 不能跟你的B.F.F.E.说话吗
What? Talk to your B.F.F.E.?
B.F.F.E.是什么鬼东西
What the hell is a B.F.F.E.?
今生今世最好的朋友
Best friend forever and ever.
听着 我们不是B.F.F.E.
Look, we're not B.F.F.E.s
我们曾经是合作搭档 现在不是了
We were co-workers, and now we're not,
也就是说我们 没任何关系了
which makes us... nothing.
没任何关系了吗
Nothing?
史蒂夫 为什么你
Steve, why would you--
我说得很清楚了 克劳迪娅
I can't be any clearer, Claudia.
别再打过来了
Stop calling me.
把我号♥码删了吧
Lose my number.
行 史蒂夫 没问题
Yeah, Steve, no problem.
如果你告诉我你为什么这么麻木
I'll just forget everything about our awesome friendship
我马上忘记关于我们之间友情的一切
if you'll just tell me, why are you being such a tool?
萨拉赫 预言的苏丹
好吧
Okay...
我看一下
I'll bite.
死神今晚来找你
好的 萨拉赫
Okay, Sallah.
其实我想问的不是这个
Wasn't really the question.
她看了它一眼
She raised her eyebrow at this
继续走自己的路
and walked on.
好了
Yep.
天啊
Oh--oh, god, wow.
我从迈阿密沙滩向你问好
Hello from Miami Beach.
三十二度
90 degrees.
他明显非常冷
He was obviously freezing.
为什么呢
Why?
你去客厅看看
You scope out the living room.
我看看我能否在厨房♥关掉热源
I'm gonna see if I can stand the heat in the kitchen.
皮特 你听到了吗
Pete, you hear that?
特勤局 举起双手出来
Secret Service! Come on out with your hands up!
锁上了
Locked.
没事了
Hey. Hey, it's okay.
没事了 我叫麦卡
It's okay. I'm Myka.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
-麦卡 -怎么了
- Mykes. - Yeah?
豆 鹿 牛儿
Peas, elk, bison.
"救我儿"
"Please help my son."
-阿迪 -听着 我们
- Hey, Artie. - Hey, listen, do we have--
皮特 你这是在干什么
Pete, what are you doing with this--
-阿迪 -他
- Artie... - Who--
-过来 -他是谁
- Come here. - Who is this?
是凯文·门罗的儿子
This is Kevin Monroe's son.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表