剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Whatcha doing?
没什么
Ah, you know.
升级防火墙 检测库存单什么的
Updating the firewalls, reviewing inventory, blah bitty blah.
等等
The ushe.
好吧
Fine.
我认输
Okay.
被你逮着了
You got me.
我在玩疯狂榨汁机
I'm playing Fruit Combat.
简也不下达命令 我闲得没事儿 所以
Until Jane tells us the plan, I am bored, so-
好吧
All right.
我回房♥了 隹哲
I'm going to my room. Trailer.
抓到你了
Busted.
你能不能别学弗雷德里克夫人那套
Did you just Mrs. Frederic'd me?
你最好告诉我这不是高度加密的阿特拉斯文件
Tell me that that is not the Regents' encrypted Atlas file,
你没有做我们严令禁止你
and that you are not doing the one thing
做的那件事情
that you were explicitly told not to do.
那我只好撒谎了
That would be lying and if there's
我唯一不会做的事情
one thing I'll never do...
皮特和麦卡哪去了
Where are Pete and Myka?
我还是不明白特勤局为什么非要
I still don't know why the Secret Service
来我家看看 不过想看就看吧
has to see my apartment, but here it is.
我不是那个叫海伦娜什么的
I...I'm not this Helena, whoever that is.
听我说 不是我们不信任你
Look, it's not-it's not that we don't believe you.
我们只是想知道到底发生了什么
It's just we want to understand what's going on.
厨房♥里有动静
There's something in the kitchen.
迪迪
Oh, Dickens.
妈妈回来啦
Mommy's home.
H.G.威尔斯竟然 喜欢猫
H.G.Wells is a... Cat lady?
乖乖
Yeah, good boy.
迪迪饿了
Dickens is hungry.
还被吓到了
And scared.
就跟她妈妈一样
Just like his mommy.
我给它弄点吃的
I'm gonna feed him.
有必要的话就给我一枪吧
Shoot me if you have to.
麦卡 我们没时间在这里耗
Myka, we don't have time for this, okay?
赛克斯可能已经在往这里赶了
Sykes could be on his way here right now.
账单 杂♥志♥ 收件人都写着艾米利·莱科
Bills, magazines- They're all addressed to Emily Lake.
好吧 她把邮局糊弄了
Okay, so she fooled the post office.
这没什么难的
It's not that hard to do.
麦卡 千万别上当
Myka, don't buy this.
她是个丧心病狂的杀手 她现在
She is a lunatic killer, and she's just-
正在掩盖什么
She's hiding it somehow.
皮特 天哪
Pete... Oh,my god.
看这个
Look at this.
镜子里没有她
There's no reflection in the mirror.
她当时不在场
She wasn't really there.
这些 这些全都是假的
These-these are all fakes.
一定是有人给她伪造了一个全新的身份
Somebody must have created a...a new identity for her.
这听着像谁的作风
Who does that sound like to you?
董事会
The Regents?
就是某种证人保护方式吗
Some sort of witness protection program?
我们从阿特拉斯文件里得到过这条信息
We got this info from the Atlas file.
阿特拉斯66号♥
Atlas-66.
就是 就是这个
That's-that's it.
H.G.威尔斯1866年生于阿特拉斯会馆
H.G.Wells was born in Atlas House in 1866.
真不敢相信我居然没想到
I can't believe that I missed that.
对 太马虎了
Yeah, sloppy.
我们得在赛克斯找到她前把她带到安全的地方
We gotta get her somewhere safe before Sykes finds her.
放我走
Let me go.
我 我手上有刀
I've-I've got a knife.
好吧
All right.
咱能不玩这个吗
Let's not do that, okay?
看到了吧
Do you see?
H.G.懂拳法
H.G.knows kempo.
她要是想伤害你 估计你现在
If she wanted to hurt you, you'd
只有躺在地上喷血的份了
be lying in a pool of your own blood right now.
我不想伤害任何人
I-I don't want to hurt anyone.
-我只是 -等等
- I just - Wait.
怎么了
What is it?
我有预感了
I got a vibe.
不妙
A bad one.
你刚巧来晚了一步
You just missed her.
她人呢
Where is she?
赛克斯想要从H.G.那里得到什么
What does Sykes want with H.G.?
时间机器还是海神之叉
Time Machine, Minoan Trident?
还是想再添一个杀人狂
Or just another homicidal maniac to add to his roster?
他说得没错
He was right.
你屁话确实不少
You are a talker.
谁说的
Who was right?
你们还好吗
You guys okay?
皮特
Pete.
-史蒂夫 怎么 -他抢走了我的特斯拉
- Steve, what - He took my Tesla.
你为赛克斯卖♥♥命了
You're working for Sykes?
马库斯呢
Where's Marcus?
马库斯
Marcus?
是你的新搭档吗
Is that-is that your new partner?
就是那个刚刚想杀了我的人
The guy who just tried to kill me?
那我要告诉你一个不幸的消息了 哥们
I've got some bad news for you, pal.
见鬼了啊
What the hell?
她就是H.G.吗
Is that H.G.?
对
Yes.
可以收工了
Then we're done.
不要
No!
你们俩麻烦大了
You are both in big trouble.
这我们可比你清楚
You don't know the half of it.
我们把她弄丢了 阿迪
We lost her, Artie.
等等
W-wait.
丢了谁了
Lost who?
艾米利·莱科
Emily Lake.
你们找到艾米利·莱科了
You two found Emily Lake?
她在哪
Where is she?
赛克斯手上
Sykes has her.
混帐
Damn it!
所以才要你们服从命令
This is why you follow orders!
要是从命了 塞克斯说不定早抓走她了
Look, Sykes would have gotten her either way,
而我们说不定还不知道这事
and we wouldn't have known about it.
阿迪 我们知道谁在给他卖♥♥命了
We know who's working for him, Artie.
那小子叫马库斯
A guy by the name of Marcus
刚从五层楼摔下去拍拍屁♥股♥就起来了
who just walked away from a five-story fall.
什么
What?
还有一个人
And someone else.
我们都认识
Someone we know.
不会的
No.
不可能 阿迪这根本就不可能
No way, that's- Artie, that's not even possible.
史蒂夫绝不会背叛我们
Steve would never turn on us.
我们是他的朋友
We're his friends.
他一定是被控制或者被威胁了
He's-he's-must be being controlled or blackmailed,
-或者是什么藏物 -克劳迪娅
- or maybe there's an arti - Claudia, Claudia.
他把皮特和麦卡电晕了
He tesla'd Pete and Myka.
绑♥架♥了H.G.
He kidnapped H.G.
没人强迫他做这些
No one was forcing him to do those things.
那这也是董事会的错
Then this is the Regents' fault.
他们毁了他
They burned him.
他别无选择了
They gave him no choice.
谁都有得选择
Everyone has a choice.
而正如我所发现的 人们总会选错
And as I've discovered, people often make the wrong one.
求你们了
Please.
我根本不知道你们在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我根本没听说过 十三号♥仓库什么的
I've never even heard of any... Warehouse 13.
你可是H.G.威尔斯
You are H.G.Wells.
真是不可理喻
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表