剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Those chairs are rented.
阿曼达
Amanda!
快来
Come on!
阿曼达
Amanda!
阿曼达
Amanda!
迈克尔 迈克 住手
Michael! Mike--stop!
我以法老...女法老的身份 命令你们住手
As your pharaoh--pharaohess, I command you to stop!
很明显 这话在古埃及语里有完全相反的意思
Obviously, that means something completely different in ancient Egyptian.
我绝望了 事已至此...
I give up. When it comes to this...
弥哩玛哩轰
Boogety-boogety?
是的 弥哩玛哩轰的地步
Yeah, when it comes to the boogety-boogety,
我承认你比我厉害了
I'm pretty sure you outrank me.
阿迪
Hey, Artie?
少校 你太贴心了
Oh, Major, that's so sweet.
好吧 现在怎么办
All right, so what's our plan?
计划 对哦 这么办...
Plan? Right, right. The--the plan--
我会告诉你怎么办
I will tell you the plan.
只是我得先问麦卡一个问题
I just have to ask Myka a question first.
怎么办
What's the plan?
阿迪 怎么办
So Artie, what's the plan?
他们为什么不听女王的了
Why wouldn't they listen to their queen?
阿曼达给他们下了命令
Amanda gave them an order.
哈特谢普苏特也试过那样做
Well, Hatshepsut tried the same thing.
但到那时 她的仆人已经服侍得走火入魔了
But by then, her subjects had become so obsessively devoted to her
因此他们会自动自觉地
that they just took it on themselves
去保护她免遭任何人的伤害
to protect her from anyone.
可迈克尔是她的未婚夫啊
Well, Michael's her fianc?
当然 她的未婚夫是首要对象
Yes, well, her husband-to-be most of all,
因为他是男性
because as a male,
如果他们结婚
he would have taken her place as pharaoh
他将会取代她的法老地位
if they'd gotten married.
他们对他做了什么
What did they do to him?
他们...
They...
把他活生生的制成木乃伊
I think it says mummified him alive,
但我对残酷的医术搞不太清楚
but I'm a little loopy from the cold medicine.
不
No!
阿曼达 别
Amanda, no!
好像是惨叫
That sounds bad.
弄清楚告诉我
Call me back.
当心啦
Hey, look out!
仙蒂
Sandy.
谢谢
Thanks.
别谢我 快去救我的未婚夫
Don't thank me. Go save my fianc?
这话一般可不能从前妻嘴里听到
That's something you rarely hear your ex-wife say.
这次 趴下吧
This time, stay down.
你是不该在带领客人入座吗
Shouldn't you be seating people?
小心啊
Hey, look out!
立正
Ten-hut!
真的假的
Really?
我知道了
I found it!
用那蜜蜂 它是个磁铁
Use the bee. It's a magnet.
它能把刺从她的左锁骨处吸出
It'll draw the stinger out at her left clavicle.
我说了立正 向后转
I said ten-hut! About-face!
孩子 咱得靠自己了
We're on our own, kiddo.
好了
Okay.
这个可能会有点痛
Now, this may hurt...
一点点
Just a little.
接下来...
And...
你知道吗
You know,
其实我可以把戒指直接寄给你的
I would have just sent you the ring.
好 下次吧
Yeah. Next time.
下次
Next time?
婚礼派对出了一点点问题
There was a bit of a problem with the, um, the bridal party.
是蘑菇的问题
Mushrooms.
是 那个 便餐时
Yeah, yeah, uh, everybody ate wild mushrooms
大家都吃了野生的蘑菇
at their rehearsal brunch
外加一趟不太愉快的旅行
and kinda went on a bad trip,
-因此 这... -是啊
- so it was, uh, ugh. - Yeah.
敬爱的人们 我们今天齐聚一堂
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today...
我其实很希望我能讨厌你
You know, I was really hoping I'd hate you.
皮特
Pete!
-皮特 -干嘛
- Pete. - What?
我想说的是
What I was trying to say was
我希望 我能讨厌他
I wanted to hate him,
但后来我看到他用椅子
but then I saw him
把那些海军陆战队员打得晕头转向
take on those marines with the chairs.
那真是 真是太厉害了
It was-- it was epic.
这个 这里这个
This one-- this one right here--
是用租借家具在战斗中英勇斗争
distinguished valor in combat
而被授予的
using rental furniture.
真不错
Nice.
好吧 这与我想像中的
Okay, so this wasn't exactly the,
梦幻婚礼不大一样
fairytale wedding that I had pictured,
但这却是 值得纪念的
but it was, um, memorable.
是的
Yes.
谢谢 皮特
Thanks, Pete.
不管你俩的工作到底是什么
And listen, whatever it is that you two do,
这都是你们注定要做的事
it's exactly what you were meant to be doing.
你们是支很棒的队伍
You're a good team.
好了
All right, well,
解除警备 少校
at ease, Major.
尽管到现在我大概已经成为上校了
Although I'd have been a Colonel by now.
不行吗
What?
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
搞定了
And there we go.
我只是想 跟你说声对不起
So listen, I-I just-- I want to say I'm sorry
没跟你说阿曼达的事
for not telling you about Amanda.
我 我应该说的
I-I should've.
不 这不关我的事
No, it's none of my business.
我想隐瞒的
It wasn't the marriage
并不是我结过婚这件事
that I was trying to keep secret.
而是我自己
It was me.
以前的我
Um, the guy I was before.
醉鬼皮特
Pete the drunk.
失败者皮特
Pete the loser.
你不必...
You don't have to--
不 麦卡 是真的
No, Myka, it's true.
是...
It's, um--
你从未见过那个人
You've never met that guy,
而且我希望你永远别见到
and I don't ever want you to.
明白吗 我只是
You know, I just--
我希望你 阿迪 克劳迪娅
I want you and Artie and Claudia
以及这里的所有人
and everyone here
认识的是现在的我
to know the Pete I am now.
我懂了
Fair enough.
好吧
Okay.
皮特 那个新老公迈克尔
Hey--hey, Pete. That new husband, Michael?
他是个蠢蛋
He's a tool.
大学二年级生欧利维亚·金克斯惨遭流弹射死
因为这个...我才加入了
That's, um... That's why
烟酒火器管理局
I joined the A.T.F.
我 我没 我只是
I-I didn't-- I was just--
我...
I--
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的很对不起 史蒂夫
I'm really sorry, Steve.
没关系
It's okay.
她
She, um...
她那年二十岁 跟你一样
She was 20. She was your age.
我 我不该擅自查这些东西的
I-I shouldn't have been digging around.
如果你不愿意 你什么也不必说
You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表