剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
我也不知道
I-I don't know.
好...饿
So...hungry.
拜托 别逼我
Oh, man, don't make me do this.
别过来
Don't come any closer.
站住别动
Just stop right there.
别再靠近了
Don't-- don't come any closer.
我会开枪的
I will shoot you!
-他是否 -体温过低 过度饥饿
- Is he...? - Hypothermia, starvation.
这么说 我也会这么冷死
So what, I'm gonna freeze to death?
-你感觉很冷 -没有 可我被咬了
- You feeling cold? - No, but I've been bitten.
那你应该没事
There's nothing wrong with you.
不管这藏物是什么
Whatever this artifact is,
它不是通过啃咬来传播的
its effects are not spread by biting.
感谢上帝
Thank god.
听到了吗 麦卡
You hear that, Mykes?
我好冷
I'm so cold.
我不想变成丧尸
I don't want to be one of the undead.
我也不想你
And I don't want you...
把我击毙
putting me down.
听着 我们会找到这东西的 麦卡
Look, we are gonna find this thing, Myka.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我保证
I promise.
好的
Okay.
她肯定和藏物接触过了
She must have come in contact with the artifact.
的确 可在哪呢
Yeah, but where--
树林里 凯文家里 还是兄弟会馆
The woods, Kevin's place, the frat house?
现在我们知道了 第一阶段开始发冷
What do we know? Stage one--sever chills.
第二阶段开始极度饥饿
Stage two-- intense hunger.
第三阶段体温开始下降 身体变虚弱
Stage three-- hypothermia, malnutrition.
到了第四阶段就是死亡
Stage four--death.
阿迪 快想想办法
I mean, come on, Artie,
你必须得想个应对方法来
You have to have some idea what we're dealing with here.
每个被藏物影响的人
Everyone that's been impacted by this artifact
要么濒死要么就已经死了
is either too far gone to talk or dead.
并非所有人
Not everyone.
你知道吗 丹尼
You know, Danny,
我爸爸也曾经重病过一次
my dad was once really sick, too,
而我一直都呆在医院
and I spent the whole time at the hospital
只希望能帮上什么忙
just wishing that there was something I could do to help.
你知道那是什么感觉对吧
Bet you know how that feels. Yeah.
可你却能帮上忙 不仅是你♥爸♥爸
But you can help, and not just your dad.
还有其他有相同的病症的人
There are other people in trouble, too.
你想把这神奇眼镜给她吗
Do you want to give her the magic glasses?
不用 丹尼 我没事
No, Danny, I'll be fine.
不过还是很感谢你
Thank you, though.
那我能帮什么忙
Okay, how can I help?
你♥爸♥最近接触过
Did your dad come in contact
什么陌生的东西吗
with any strange things lately?
有什么奇怪的东西 没有啊
Any weird--weird-- Nothing.
他从什么时候开始感觉冷了
Do you remember when he first started feeling cold?
-昨天吃过晚饭后 -你们吃了什么
- Last night after dinner. - What'd he eat for dinner?
他本来想去尝尝新开的汉堡店
He wanted to try the new burger place,
可是人太多了
but the line was too long,
所以我们就在回家的路上在路边餐车上买♥♥了点
So we just stopped at a food truck on the way home.
墨西哥卷 是不是墨西哥卷 丹尼
Tacos? Tacos, Danny?
是不是这家的墨西哥卷 丹尼
Tacos from here, Danny?
是的 曼尼家的 很好吃
Yeah, Manny's. He's nice.
阿迪 那车上肯定有东西在改变食物性质
Artie, something on that truck is altering the food.
凯文和麋鹿都在那吃过
Kevin and Moose both ate there.
麦卡 你吃过什么
Myka, what did you eat?
吃那种食物 你当我是皮特啊
Off the truck? Who am I, Pete?
好吧 不过那辆车肯定和这脱不了干系
Okay, fine. But still, that truck must be the nexus,
藏物肯定在那
and the artifact's got to be there.
-我们得找到那辆车 -正在查呢
- We got to find the truck. - I'm on it.
我今天刚在推特上粉了加曼尼
I just started following Manny's on Twitter today.
有时对食品和社交网络的
See, sometimes being obsessed with food
沉迷也是有好处的
and social networking is a good thing.
-皮特 -他最后一条微博说
- Pete. - Okay. His last tweet was
-他正在一个工地附近 -快出发吧
- from a construction site nearby. - Let's go.
等等 麦卡
Wait, wait, wait. Myka. Myka...
你不觉得你应该呆在这里吗
Don't you think you should stay here?
我才不要在这等着变异
I'm not gonna stay here waiting to turn, okay?
我希望能亲自找到源头
I-I want to be there when we find it.
让我来开车 这能让我集中注意力
I'm gonna drive. It'll--it'll keep me focused.
帮我想个借口让我来开车
Any excuse to drive.
还是快走吧
All right, just go.
请问
So...
你♥爸♥爸后来好了吗
Was your dad okay?
后来好了
Oh, he was fine.
没有没有 他
No, no, he...
后来一切都好起来了
Everything turned out just fine.
不过到现在他还是很烦人
He's still a pain in the butt.
好吧 无所不知先生
All right, mister all-seeing, all-knowing,
很抱歉我居然质疑你 你很明显无所不知
I'm sorry I doubted you. You obviously know what's what.
不然你也不会在这里对吧
Otherwise, you wouldn't be here, right?
所以我想知道 我今晚真的要死吗
So I got to know, am I really gonna die tonight?
安息吧
克劳迪娅·多诺万
好吧 看来我没有说清楚
Okay. Obviously I didn't enunciate.
我今晚真的要死吗
Am I going to die tonight?
是的 克劳迪娅
好的 你逼我的
Okay. It's on.
洗澡时间到咯
It's bath time.
滑滑的吧
Ooh, slippery, isn't it?
再给你些
Yeah, get you some.
喷你一脸 举着镰刀的丑八怪[指死神]
In your face, Grim Reaper!
永别了
Adieu.
倒霉的一天
What a day.
不会吧
Oh, come on.
水可不会变成这样
Whoa. Water's not supposed to do that.
有人在吗
Somebody?
琳娜
Leena?
有人在吗 来人啊
Somebody? Anybody!
救命啊
Help me!
救命啊
Help!
感谢上帝他还在
Thank god he's still here.
没错
Yep.
我要把这宝贝调到十一档
I'm gonna crank this baby up to 11...
以防我们
Just in case we--
-我好冷 -麦卡
- I'm so cold. - Myka...
我好饿
And I'm hungry.
我要吃东西
I need to eat.
你变异了
Aah! Oh, it's happening to you.
麦卡 快醒醒
Myka, snap out of it. Myka!
你们都吃墨西哥食物了
You all ate Mexican?
我是皮特啊 麦卡
It's Pete. Myka!
麦卡 不要恨我
Myka, don't hate me for this, but...
钥匙 没有钥匙
Keys-- no keys.
搞什么...
What the...?
我的天哪 天哪
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
好了 深呼吸 慢慢来 克劳迪娅
Okay, breathe. Breathe slowly, Claudia.
深呼吸 没事了
Breathe. It's okay.
有事 事情可大了
No, it's not, okay?
哪里没事了
Everything is not okay.
某个神经病正找仓库的麻烦
Some psycho has the warehouse in his sights.
我最好的朋友居然想与我一刀两断
My best friend wants nothing to do with me.
现在那里还有一个傻♥逼♥苏丹想要我的命
And now the Sultan of suckwad over there is trying to kill me.
没错 这是一个充满神奇的世界
Oh, yeah, it's all rainbows and unicorns.
撇开这不说 为什么我身上还是干的
And on top of that, why am I dry?
这是件藏物 克劳迪娅
It's an artifact, Claudia.
看着
Watch.
萨拉赫 今晚我会吃什么
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表