剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
梅根 他跟你上同一所学校
Megan, he went to school with you.
我根本不认识他
I hardly knew that kid.
梅根 他在你许多照片里都出现了
Look, Megan, he's in a lot of your pictures.
而且在盯着你
And he's staring at you.
看起来你遇到跟踪狂了
Looks like you have a stalker.
梅根 这家伙如果能为了你杀人
Megan, if this guy is willing to kill for you,
那你也有生命危险
then--then your life is in danger too.
所谓跟踪狂行为
The way that the stalker mentality works,
就是 也许你们在高中有过某种交集
you probably had some kind of exchange with him in high school,
对你来说不算什么
something that meant nothing to you
但对他却是意义非凡
but that meant the world to him.
从那之后 他就对你念念不忘
Ever since, he's been fixated on you.
而今他弄到个藏物
And now he has an artifact,
就一直用这个藏物
and he's using it to kill
弄死那些他觉得对你有威胁的人
whoever he thinks is a threat to you.
也许他觉得这么做是在保护你
Probably thinks he's doing it to protect you.
保护我
Protect me?
他这是在杀人 而且搅得我生活一团糟
He's killing people and wrecking my life.
我们会去阻止他
And we're going to make him stop.
不过首先 我们得弄清楚他用的是什么藏物
But first we need to find whatever it is that he's using,
而这个 就需要你帮忙了
and to do that, well, we're gonna need your help.
是阿迪
Hey, it's Artie
那个估计是未入迷途的麦克皮尔森吧
and MacPherson before he went all dark lord, I guess.
我们彻底改变了那个男孩的一生
We've changed that boy's life forever.
没有 我们只是让一切回归自然
No, we returned it to its natural course.
希望我们还算及时
I only hope we did it in time.
藏物的副作用
The downside of that artifact
远比其直接影响要严重多了
would have been far worse that its upside.
如果当董事这么难
Okay, so if being a Regent is that hard,
弗雷德里克夫人是怎么劝服你回归的
how did Mrs. Frederic convince you to go back?
她并没劝服我
She didn't.
是你父亲劝服了我
Your father did.
使劲呀
Come on.
你见过死人吗
You ever see a dead body?
为什么问起这个
Why you wanna go ask that?
你肯定见过 感觉酷不
You did. Is it cool?
一点也不
Really isn't.
你的同事中有谁死掉了吗
Any of the guys you ever work with die?
有
Yeah.
偶尔难免有意外
It happens.
那我不想你再去当消防员了
I don't think I want you to be a firefighter anymore.
皮特
Pete.
你长大了 我也不想骗你
You're a big man, and I never want to lie to you.
这工作很危险
It's a dangerous job,
有时情况很糟糕
and sometimes bad things happen.
有些情况我甚至不想提起
Sometimes things happen that I'm not gonna want to talk about
因为太悲惨了
'cause they're gross.
这种悲惨可不是儿戏
Nah, it isn't the fun kinda gross like you think.
我去救火 其实也是救你
But what I'm doing out there, I'm doing it for you.
救你姐姐 你妈妈
I'm doing it for your sister and your mom.
倘若没有我这样的人去救火
'Cause if me and guys like me don't do this job,
整个小镇可能都会被烧成灰烬
the whole town could burn down.
皮特 我这样的人选择了这行
Guys like me make a choice, Pete,
选择了做社会的保护者
to be the ones that keep the world safe.
哪怕这意味着离我们所爱的人而远去
Even if that means it takes us away from the ones we love.
也正因为有着这份爱
But it's because of that love
我们才做了这样的选择
that we do it.
我也想成为那样的人
I wanna be that kinda guy too.
你就是那样的人
You are that kinda guy.
好了 再来
All right, one more.
该走了
We should go now.
别 再呆一会
No, no, I wanna stay awhile.
皮特 该走了
Peter, it's time to go.
妈
Mom.
皮特 没事
Pete, it's all right.
妈妈
No, look, mom,
我刚知道真♥相♥时
when I found out about this,
我以为
I guess I thought
你把董事一职看得比我重要
being a Regent was more important to you than I was.
我去做董事
I was a Regent
只因为在我生命最重要的是你
because nothing is more important to me than you are.
你和你姐姐
You and your sister.
你能当探员也并非我幕后操作
And I had nothing to do with you becoming an agent either.
都是你自己的努力
You did that.
我当时是反对的
I was against it.
什么 为什么
Wait, what? Why?
没什么 别管了
Nothing. Never mind.
别啊 老妈 我想知道
No, Mom, I wanna know.
皮特 你老爱做些危险的事
Oh, Peter, you were always taking unnecessary risks.
天哪 感觉有点像
Oh, my God, this is like when I asked
当初我要出去踢球 你老说
if I could go out for football, and you were like,
"皮特 你会受伤的"
"Peter, you're gonna get hurt out there."
我当初就不该批准你看那些漫画
I should never have let you read all those comic books.
你好
Hi.
杰夫
Jeff.
-我是梅根 -我知道
- It's Megan. - I know.
我真的知道的
Believe me, I know.
我只是在想你记不记得我的名字
I was starting to wonder if you remembered my name.
什么
What?
当然记得
Yes, I do.
只是
Well, it's just,
你跟了墨菲那帮呆子之后
you haven't said anything since that time
就再也没跟我说过话
you got Murphy and his morons to leave me alone.
那次实地考察之后
On that field trip?
实地考察 对哦
Field trip, right.
所以你就一直保护我
So that's why you've been protecting me.
我后来猜测你离开肯定另有原因
I thought after you had a reason to stay away,
所以我就跟着你
so I followed your lead.
希望我没做错
I hope I did the right thing.
当然了 你做得太对了
Sure. You did just right.
终于能这样面对面跟你说话
It's so cool to finally be talking like this,
感觉真好
to talk to you at all.
你是怎么做到的 杰夫
How are you doing it, Jeff?
怎么瞬间把人闪没了
I mean, how are you making people just go away?
你来
Come here.
我发现这东西时
When I found these,
就知道其中有名堂
I knew it was a sign.
你为什么现在跟我说话了
Why are you talking to me now?
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
杰夫 听着 把包放下
Jeff, listen to me. Just put down the bag.
-我们不会伤害你的 -你骗我
- We're not gonna hurt you. - You lied to me!
我没有 没有骗你
No, I didn't. No, I didn't lie.
你根本什么都不记得
You don't remember anything!
我为你做了这么多 你却把她们引过来
After all I've done for you, you bring them here?
不要啊 梅根
No! Megan!
梅根
Megan!
走那边
Come on, come on.
这么久了
After all this time,
你对我抛了那么多媚眼
all those secret glances you gave me,
怎么 现在不想玩了
what, you decided you're done with me now?
没门
Stop it!
藏物在包里
The artifact's in his bag,
你盯好了
so keep your eyes out for it.
容我问句
Legitimate question.
如果歹徒手持的是放射性藏物
If he's toting a radiation-shooting artifact,
还要浪费激光枪吗
do we risk our Teslas?
杰夫
Jeff?
听着 没必要再有人员伤亡
Listen, nobody else needs to get hurt.
我们可以想办法搞定
We can find a way out of this.
麦卡
Myka!
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表