剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
得赶紧上那个洗窗台
We've got to get to that window-washing rig now.
杰克逊深知这份工作的危险性
Mr. Jackson understood the hazards of this job,
跟你一样 百玲探员
agent Bering, as do you.
而我们现在尚未脱险 振作一点
But we're not out of dodge yet, so cowboy up.
时间不多了
Time is running out.
我要怎么阻止那个喷漆
How do I stop the paint?
去问阎王吧
Go to hell.
弗雷德里克夫人 求你了
Mrs. Frederic, please.
肯定有别的办法的
There's gotta be another way.
柏林墙
The Berlin Wall.
从柏林墙那来的
From the Berlin Wall.
怎么停住
Tell me how to stop it.
我不知道
No, I don't know.
快说
Tell me how.
我不 我不知道
I don't-- I don't know any--
求你了
Please, I ca--
求你了 你会要了我的命
Please, you're killing--
求你了 我不能说
Please, I can't.
我不能
I ca--I can--I--
对不起
I'm sorry, ma'am.
我不能让你这样
But I can't let you do this.
别插手 金克斯探员
Stand down, agent Jinks.
不行
No.
我虽是新人 可我知道这么做不对
I may be new, but I know this is wrong,
这不是我们该做的
and this is not what we do.
保护仓库就是我们该做的
Protecting the Warehouse is what we do.
你若是不听从命令
If you are not up to the task--
任何行为都有后果
Actions have consequences,
严刑逼供就是搬石头砸自己的脚
and this will come back to bite us.
金克斯先生 现在我们得
Now, Mr. Jinks, we must
好好分♥析♥一下你这个行为的后果了
address the consequences of your actions.
不在我们的数据库内
Well, it's not in our database.
我搜索了"柏林墙"和"喷漆罐"
I mean, I searched Berlin Wall and spray-paint can,
可是搜到的只是一大堆东德的照片
and all I got were a bunch of photos of East Germany.
给我看看
Let me see it.
这就对了
Of course.
-什么 -近三十年间
- What? - For nearly 30 years,
柏林墙一直是压♥迫♥的象征
the Wall was a symbol of oppression.
对东柏林的年轻人来说
For young East Berliners,
这个圈A的标识表现着一种反抗的精神
the Anarchy Sign was the ultimate expression of the rebellious spirit.
然后不知为何
And somehow
这种精神给予了普通的喷漆罐一种魔力
that spirit gave an ordinary spray-paint can
使得它能腐蚀比墙壁更坚硬的东西
the ability to tear down more than just walls.
好吧 你的意思就是 找到喷漆罐
All right, so you think if we find the can,
就能翻转它的影响
we can reverse it?
阿迪和麦卡还被困在里面呢
Artie and Myka are still trapped inside.
这不仅关乎同事的安危
This is bigger than the lives of our people,
拉蒂默探员
Agent Lattimer.
拿到喷漆罐 立即消除腐蚀
Get that can, and get back there A.S.A.P.
听到了吧
Well, you heard the lady.
快转死他
Reel him in.
下一个弯道左转
Take the next left.
向前行驶三千米
Proceed ahead 100 feet,
然后
And then...
准备好被抓吧
Prepare to be captured.
-掩护我 克劳迪娅 -遵命
- Cover me, Claude. - On it.
结束了 小伙子
Hey, hey, hey! Jimbo! It's over, man.
退后
Stay back.
你把喷漆罐给我就行 告诉我怎么用
Just give me the spray can, and tell me how it works.
没门 我们俩都会被烧的
Forget it, pal. We're both caught.
不会的 我们会想出办法的
No, look, we can figure something out.
好吗 告诉我怎么用
Okay? Just-- just tell me how it works
怎么消除
and how we can stop it.
我不知道
I have no idea.
要么你杀了我 要么等他动手
Anyway, you kill me or-- or he does.
谁 你给谁卖♥♥命
Who? Who are you working for?
伙计 我们 我们可以保护你
Man, we can-- we can protect you.
你们自身都难保了
You can't even protect yourselves.
不管怎么样 我都死定了
Either way, I'm dead.
不要啊
No, no, no!
不要啊
No, no!
克劳迪娅 拿袋子
Claudia, get the bag.
你说这样能消除吗
You think that stopped it?
不知道 呼叫阿迪 看看有没有反应
I don't know. Call Artie. See if it worked.
洗窗台应该
The window-washing rig should be
只有两个楼层的距离
just two floors below us.
没错
Yeah.
怎么样了
Any luck?
喷漆罐中和打包了
The can is snagged and bagged.
腐蚀消除了吗
Is it--is it over?
没有 大楼还是快塌了
No, the building's still coming down.
我们没时间了
We're running out of time.
我也搞不清了 也许我们得走近一点
I don't know, maybe we need to be closer to it.
-没错 -好了 伙计们坚持住
- Yeah. - Okay, guys, just hold on.
我们来了
We're on our way.
-皮特 -什么
- Pete? - Yeah?
快点
Hurry.
马上就到
We're already there.
没事吧
Sir?
-你没事吧 -我没事
- You all right? - All right.
菲利普 菲利普呢
Philip-- where is Philip?
快推开
Pull it off.
-菲利 -阿迪 阿迪
- Phil. - Here, Artie, Artie.
别碰那个
Don't touch that!
菲利普 来
Philip, here. Let--
算了 没时间了
Don't. There's no time.
简 我们得快点转换了
Jane, we must make transfer quickly.
你们 你们在干什么
What--what-- what are you doing?
-那是什么 -吉祥天母枷锁
- What is that? - Remati shackle.
成吉思汗耗费很长时间打造的
Genghis Khan went to great and terrible lengths to create it,
以保证蒙古人掌控着七号♥仓库
to make sure that Mongols kept control of Warehouse 7.
传统手段无法破坏这个枷锁
It can't be destroyed by conventional means.
你们即将见证的
No Warehouse agent has seen
是其他仓库探员都未见识过的
what you are about to witness.
转换完成了
The transfer is complete.
高山先生 我们得马上离开这里
Mr. Kosan, we have to get out of here now.
走吧 快走 简
Let's go, then. Now. Jane!
不能把菲利普丢在这里
We can't just leave Philip here.
简 你必须走
Jane, you must.
否则这些就没有意义了
Or all this will be for nothing.
我大限已到
My time is over.
你现在是守卫者了
You are the guardian now.
洗窗台在...
The window-washing rig is...
还在那儿 谢天谢地
It's still there. Oh, thank god.
简
Jane.
简 我们必须走了
Jane, we have to go, okay?
好
Yeah.
好了
All right.
但愿你能有架梯子
Hope you have a ladder in there.
罗伊德·莱特的小木棒
Lloyd Wright's pickup sticks.
弗兰克·罗伊德·莱特 十九世纪著名建筑大♥师♥
弗兰克的儿子总是一边看他老爸干活
Yeah, Frank's son used to play with these
一边玩这个东西
while watching his father work.
他经常模仿他爸爸的设计
He would often copy his designs.
1994年在曼谷 我就是靠它逃出生天的
This got me out of a bad scrape in Bangkok in '94.
当然那时候我还很苗条
Except that was a few pounds ago.
我觉得我最好先下去看看
I think I'd better get down there and see
那东西牢不牢靠
if this thing holds.
祝好运
Good luck.
来吧 天啊
Okay, let's do it. God.
天啊
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表