剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Who is Diana K. Snow?
克劳迪娅 皮特
Uh, Claudia, Pete,
去看一下监控录像
Check out that security camera footage.
我要知道斯托科夫斯基在这里做了什么
I want to know exactly what Stukowski was doing here.
麦卡 你跟我走
And, Myka, you're with me.
等等 要是这两个暴♥力♥男起来了怎么办
Wait, what do we do when goons one and two wake up?
你即兴发挥吧
Uh, improvise.
你给我绑得挺舒服的嘛 史蒂夫
You got me tied up pretty snug here, Stevie.
我不是那种女孩
I'm not that kind of gal.
哦对了 你不在乎这些
Oh, not that you'd care.
知道吗 萨莉 就算我喜欢女孩子
You know, Sally, even if I did like girls,
跟你待一小时我肯定也会变成同性恋
I'm pretty sure an hour with you would turn me gay.
今天你们这些人将会悲剧收场
Today is gonna end very badly for your people.
是吗
Really?
如果我们悲剧收场
Well, if it ends badly for us,
那你也要悲剧了
it ends badly for you.
金克斯探员 祝你好运
Oh, agent Jinks, bless your heart.
你们坐的船撞上了冰山
You can't avoid the iceberg.
正在下沉
The ship you're on is going down.
幸运的是 有一艘救生艇
Lucky for you, there's a lifeboat.
你和我都能乘上去
You and I can both be on it.
现在是谁在浪费时间呢
Now who's wasting their time?
你们拼死拼活想要
These regents y'all are running around
保护的那些董事
trying to protect,
并非是如你们所想的
they're not the paragons of virtue
道德典范
you think they are.
我能证明这一点
And I can prove it.
是吗 斯托科夫斯基小姐
Can you, Ms. Stukowski?
那我可非常愿闻其详
Because that is something I would very much like to hear.
那个小房♥间应该能困住那些警卫一段时间
Okay, that closet ought to hold those guards for a while.
录像里有斯托科夫斯基的身影吗
Any sign of Stukowski on the security footage?
找到了 她有个同伴
Yep. She's got a playmate.
好的
All right.
阿迪 她并不是独自一个人
Artie, she wasn't alone.
斯托科夫斯基有同伴吗
Stukowski has a partner?
没错 他们曾扮成油漆工人出现在这里
Yeah, they were both here earlier dressed as painters.
找到他 看看他知道些什么
Find him. See what he knows.
来看看手♥机♥卡
And the SIM card.
好了 来看看斯托科夫斯基
Well, let's see who Stukowski has
都有些什么亲戚朋友
on her evil friends and family plan.
请稍等
Hold, please.
过去四十八小时里
Multiple calls to the same number
多次打给同一个号♥码
in the past 48 hours.
利用三角定位法找出他现在的位置
Triangulating that number's current location
他在
brings us to...
桃树大街2128号♥
2128 Peachtree Avenue.
肯定是斯托科夫斯基的同伴
That's gotta be where
目前的所在地
Stukowski's partner is right now.
真庆幸你跟我们是一伙的
I am so glad you're on our team.
阿迪 戴安娜·K·斯♥诺♥是谁
Artie, who is Diana K. Snow?
爱迪威·高山
Adwin Kosan.
原来是颠倒顺序的字谜
It's an anagram.
没事 杰克逊先生
That's all right, Mr. Jackson.
他们是仓库的探员
They are warehouse agents.
高山先生 请原谅我们擅自闯入
Uh, Mr. Kosan, forgive the intrusion,
但我们有理由相信您现在身处险境
but we have reason to believe your life may be in danger.
这不太可能吧 尼尔森探员
That's highly unlikely, agent Nielsen.
没人知道我们在这里
No one knows we're here.
-我们 我们指谁
- We? - We who?
三位董事同在一处
Three regents in one place.
是啊 一石三鸟
Yeah, three birds with one stone.
你们现在必须跟我们走
You all need to come with us right now.
我猜一定是你们两个
I imagine you two are the reason
害得我楼下的手下不能答话吧
my men downstairs aren't responding?
可能是吧 你是
Possibly. You are...?
这可麻烦了
Going to be a problem.
杰克逊先生是董事会安保工作的主管
Mr. Jackson is the head of regent security.
这位是来自墨西哥的菲利普·佩特罗夫
This is Philip Petrov from Moscow,
这位是
And this is--
简
Jane.
你们得解释一下
You were about to explain the reason
为什么闯进来
for this intrusion.
萨莉·斯托科夫斯基
Sally Stukowski--
就是这个女人和她的同伴
This is the woman who has been picking off
杀害了今天早些时候
Your fellow regents--
在这建筑里的
was in this building earlier today
另一位董事
with an accomplice.
现在 我们已经把她抓起来了 但是
Now, we have her in custody, but--
谢谢 你还没说够吗
Thank you. You might've started with that.
女士 先生们 这地方已经暴露了
Sirs, ma'am, this location has been compromised.
得马上离开
We need to go. Now.
这主意太好了
What a good idea.
上一次有人对董事不利还是在1812年
Last time someone targeted the regents was 1812.
拿破仑企图从沙皇亚历山大一世手中
Napoleon tried to wrest control of warehouse 11
强行夺取十一号♥仓库
from Tsar Alexander the first.
我们不得不采取防范措施
Precautions had to be taken.
米勒 斯坦兹 听到请回答
Miller, Stentz, do you copy?
怎么不多带些人
Why didn't you bring more men?
董事出行用不着兴师动众
The regents do not travel with an army.
我们又不是美国总统 百玲探员
We are not the President, Agent Bering.
我们很少会面
We meet rarely,
就算碰面 也都很低调
and when we do, we do so quietly.
我们绝不在同一个地方会晤两次
We never meet in the same place twice.
这地方是会晤前三小时才定的
This location was chosen only three hours ago.
那斯托科夫斯基怎么找到你们的
Then how did Stukowski find you?
她明显比你们预想的还要消息灵通
She's obviously more resourceful than you realized.
等等 走楼梯更安全
Wait, no, the stairs are safer.
电梯更快
Elevator's faster.
四十层楼需要走很久
40 flights of stairs will take way too long.
-没错 但是 -恕我冒昧 百玲探员
- Yes, but it-- - With all due respect, Agent bering,
你们这帮人过来前 这栋楼很安全
we had this building secure until your team showed up.
怎么了
What is happening?
电梯自动停机了
The automatic brake is engaged.
只有出现紧急情况 才会这样
That only happens in case of... emergency.
什么声音
What is that noise?
抬我一下
Give me a boost.
我就说别坐电梯嘛
That's why you don't take the elevator.
上边什么情况
What'd you see up there?
电缆被切断了
The cables are gone.
有一股腐蚀性电流在吞噬
There's a corrosive energy eating away
紧急制动闸
at the emergency brakes.
我们时间不多了
We don't have much time.
阿迪 你带抓钩了吗
Artie, did you bring the grappler?
必须的
Of course.
这不是仓库探员的标配装备吧
Well, that's not standard warehouse issue.
这是1♥8♥9♥0年的玩意
It was in 1♥8♥9♥0.
-好了 -绑好
- Okay. - Tie it off.
-好了 -打开门 快点
- Okay. - Open the doors, quick.
好了 大家快出去 快
All right, everybody out. Out, quick!
快快快
Go, go, go!
快 阿迪 出去
Go, Artie, out!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
斯托科夫斯基还拿到了另一件藏物
Stukowksi's got another artifact.
艾琳·弗雷德里本人
Irene Frederic herself.
我真是三生有幸
I am honored.
省省吧 萨莉
Drop it, Sally.
你从康涅狄格来的吧
You're from Connecticut.
真厉害
Very good.
没错 真是太厉害了
That's right, boy wonder.
连活体测谎仪都听不出我的口音的破绽
Even the human lie detector can't hear a phony accent.
那么
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表