剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
我做了些调查
I did some digging.
上世纪三十年代
There was a young cub reporter
温切尔刚创办《纽约每日镜报》的时候
who worked at the New York Daily Mirror
有一个初出茅庐的记者一直追随着他
in the 1930s when Winchell was just starting there.
那个记者叫路易·汤姆森
A guy named Louis Thompson.
琳娜 你跟我说这个有什么用
Leena, how does that help me?
他的孙女莎拉·贝尔和重孙埃里克就住在西雅图
His granddaughter Sarah Bell and her son Eric live in Seattle.
他们哪去了 埃里克呢
Where are they? Where's Eric?
贝尔夫人一小时前带着儿子出院了
Mrs. Bell checked her son out about an hour ago.
病人奇迹般得康复了
A miraculous recovery.
太神奇了
It's weird.
他康复了
He's fine now.
你要走了吗
Hey, hey, hey. Uh, are you leaving?
对 我要去阻止一个坏人
Yeah, I gotta go stop a bad guy.
好 我想和你一起去
Okay, uh, I wanna come with you.
不 你不能去 太危险了
No, you--you can't. It's dangerous.
-可你要走了 -我会回来的
- But you're leaving. - I'm coming back.
皮特 我向你保证 我一定回来
Pete, I will come back. I promise.
-你走吧 我不在乎 -可是
- Just go. I don't care. - But...
百玲探员
Agent Bering.
我本该请你进来的 但很明显你已经...
I'd invite you in, but clearly you've already--
袖扣呢
Where are the cuff links?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你已经对你儿子用了 对吗
You've already used them on your son, haven't you?
我知道他的记忆恢复了
I know that he has his memory back.
我帮不了其他人了
I can't help those other people.
你当然帮不了
Of course you can't.
因为你不想杰弗里被判无罪
Because you don't want Geoffery being found innocent.
你不想让警♥察♥把真凶缉拿归案
You don't want the police looking for the real killer--
你儿子埃里克才是凶手
Your son Eric.
不 你弄错了
No, you're wrong.
那个服务员是他杀的
He killed that waitress.
把那两个袖扣给我
Now, give me those cufflinks.
出去
Get out.
否则我把这袖扣扔下去
Or I drop the cufflinks.
要是袖扣被毁
They're destroyed forever,
你的拍档就再也好不起来了
and your partner never gets better.
等我们找到安全的地方
As soon as we're somewhere safe,
我就把袖扣寄给你
I will send them to you,
他们就有救了
and you can save everyone.
你食言怎么办 他们恢复不了怎么办
What if you don't, or what if the damage is permanent?
那你就只能开枪了
You'll have to shoot me.
想想那些无辜的人
Think of those innocent people.
想想你都对他们做了什么
Think of what you're doing to them.
妈
Mom?
她说的那些人是什么意思
What people is she talking about?
你不是说只有我一个吗
You said I was the only one.
埃里克 上车去
Eric, get in the car.
我根本就不该同意的
I never should've gone along with this.
我犯下了错误 我必须承担责任
I made a mistake. I have to pay for that now.
我不会让他们把你抓起来的
I am not gonna let them just put you away.
那只是一场意外
It was an accident!
妈 别这样
Please, Ma.
不行
No!
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
太酷了
Whoo! Cool!
真是个好孩子
You're a sweet kid.
老爸总叫我魅力四射小淘气
Well, daddy calls me a charmin' varmint.
好吧
Okay.
那
So...
好啦 皮特 我 你能看着我吗
Okay, Pete, I-- can you look at me?
好 你现在看着这两个闪亮亮的
Okay. Now, I want you to look at these...
小袖扣
shiny cufflinks.
麦卡
Mykes.
是我
Yeah.
是我
Yeah.
这个世界十分恐怖
The world is such a scary place.
索伊先生 你从没有放弃过你的委托人
Mr. Sawyer, you never gave up on your client,
现在他的嫌疑已经被彻底洗清
whom we now know is completely innocent.
是什么给了你力量 坚持不懈
Where did you find the strength to keep going?
不管有多少不知真♥相♥的人试图阻止你
You gotta have faith in your principles,
都不要放弃自己的信仰与准则
even when ignorant people try to stop you.
有时候 世界仿佛充满了愤怒
Sometimes it seems like it's nothing but anger.
充满了暴♥力♥
And violence.
也充满了伤害
And hurt.
当你置身其外时会觉得世事令人恐惧
It can be terrifying when you're out there in it.
但是 只要你懂得寻找
But if you know where to look for it...
这个世界依然有温暖
The world also has warmth.
有爱
And love.
还有宽容
And forgiveness.
我觉得我们还是赶紧出去
I guess I should get out of this--
等等 等等 容我 说两句话
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Just--just let me talk.
虽然你自己也不知道是怎么回事儿
There was something bothering you,
但是一直有个心结在困扰着你
even though you didn't know what it was.
我们是拍档
We're partners...
皮特
Pete.
我当初真的不该那样不辞而别
And I should never have left the warehouse without talking to you first.
这段时间来 我总以为你有话要对我说
All this time, I thought that you had something to say to me,
但你什么都不用说
but you don't have to say anything.
应该我说
I do.
我觉得我们心底都希望我能说一句
And I think that we both need me to say it.
真的对不起
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
这个世界流淌着喜悦
The world has joy in it.
当你找到一个能够让你体会到这种喜悦的地方
When you find a place that allows you to experience that joy,
当你找到了一群人能够接纳你
when you find people that make you feel
给你安全感 爱护着你时...
safe and loved, like you belong...
你绝不会离开他们
you don't walk away from it.
你会誓死保护他们
You fight for it.
这点很容易被人遗忘 不是吗
It's easy to forget that, isn't it?
我一直在想这个叫埃里克的孩子
I keep thinking about this kid Eric.
他私下和艾米约会好几个月了
He'd been dating Amy in secret for months.
没跟任何人说 连他最好的朋友都不知道
No one knew, not even his best friend.
当艾米提出分手的时候
But when she broke it off with him,
他很受伤
He was hurt.
他开着杰弗里的车去找她
He took Geoffery's car to confront her, and...
却导致了不幸的结局
and it ended badly.
非常不幸
Very.
当他母亲得知这件事后
And when his mother found out, she--
她寄出了那个领带夹想以此破坏杰弗里的案子
Well, she sent that tie clip to destroy Geoffery's case.
她以为只会产生暂时性的记忆缺失 不是吗
She thought the memory loss was temporary, didn't she?
即便如此 这样做还是很不好
It was still a terrible thing to do.
但是 她只是护犊心切
But...She was protecting her son.
就像你以为离开就可以保护我们一样
Like you thought you were protecting all of us when you left.
我们并没有因为那件事责怪你
No one is blaming you for that,
但这其中的利害关系很大
but the stakes do get high.
你觉得自己还能胜任这项工作吗
Do you feel equipped to handle that again?
我刚从六米开外击中了一个2.5公分的开关
I just nailed a one-inch light switch from 20 feet away.
是的 我可以胜任
Yeah, I'm okay.
我只是需要
I just had to...
向自己证明 我可以做到
prove to myself that I could do it.
没有无压力的工作 我喜欢这个工作
There's pressure in any job. I like this one.
你和拉蒂默探员的关系处理得怎么样
And what about your relationship with agent Lattimer?
能够翻开新的一页了吗
Are you able to move forward?
他是个了不起的搭档
He's an extraordinary partner.
请不要告诉他我这么说过
Please don't tell him I said that.
那好吧
Good then.
我们必须确认你回来后能胜任工作
We had to know that you could handle being back.
同时我们也希望你对自己有足够的信心
We also needed you to know that you could handle it.
我们的问题问完了
We have no more questions.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表