剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
现在依然受其影响
and still be affected by it?
体恤店
The T-shirt shop.
只能这么解释了
That's the only thing that makes sense.
我们得去一趟 你也一起
We need to go there, and you have to come with us.
不 我不会离开这
Oh, no, I'm not leaving here.
别啊 你能帮上大忙的
Oh, no, you could be a big help.
也许到那里之后你就能
You know, maybe something about being there
"点燃"一些...
could spark some--
说错话了 不管了
Bad choice of words. Anyway.
站住 你想往哪儿跑
Stop right there. Where do you think you're going?
-拦住她 -女士 回屋子里去
- Keep her away. - Ma'am, go back inside.
别让她靠近我
Keep here away from me!
别让我靠近你
Keep me away from you?
你已经欠了两个星期的房♥租
You're two weeks late on your rent.
女士 为了您的安全请回屋里去
Ma'am, go back inside for your own protection.
别那么跟我说话 我知道自己的权利
Don't talk to me that way. I know my rights.
别让我生气
Don't make me angry!
我要把你轰出去
I'm throwing you out!
-我杀了她 -不 梅根
- I killed her. - No, Megan
我杀了她
I killed her.
不不不 梅根
No, no, no, no, Megan!
克劳迪娅 慢着
Claudia, wait.
她情绪激动着呢 会把我俩都闪了
In this state she could kill us both.
怎么了
What?
影子的角度
The angle of the shadow.
闪光必定是从那个方向来的
I mean, the flash must have come from that direction
才能在标牌上造成这样的阴影
to cast a shadow on the sign this way,
但梅根当时站在那里
but Megan was standing over there.
所以藏物在那个方向
So artifact that way?
你去找梅根 稳住她
You try and find Megan, talk her down.
我要去查查这个
I'm gonna check this out.
好的 交给我了
Yeah, you got it.
老天呀 这个我可记得
Oh, my God, I remember this.
你怎么可能知道...
Oh, you couldn't possibly know--
等等等等 你就看着吧
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait for it.
妈妈 你看我
Yo, mom, watch this.
那是我的绝技 但你却毫无反应
That was my best move, and I got nothing out of you.
-完全没有 -你玩了无数次了
- Nothing. - You did it a lot.
把葡萄汁换成牛奶没什么新奇的
Changing grape juice to milk doesn't make it new.
我是想让你高兴一点
I was trying to cheer you up.
你好
Hello?
简 你考虑过我们的邀请了吗
Jane, have you had time to consider our invitation?
那件需要解决的事已经
The matter I mentioned needs to be resolved
迫在眉睫了
rather quickly.
是谁啊
Who's that?
你不认识 宝贝 快吃你的午饭
No one, sweetheart. Eat your lunch.
继续
Tell me more.
你在我面前接秘密董事的电♥话♥
You were taking secret Regent calls in front of me?
好吧 我这就去
All right, I'm on my way.
你得自己把午饭吃完了 皮特
You're gonna have to finish lunch without me, Petey.
我会在晚餐前回来
Okay, I'll be back in time to make dinner.
为什么 你要去哪儿
Why? Where are you going?
今天天气很好 去找拉尔夫·布鲁斯基玩吧
It's a gorgeous day. Call Ralph Brunksy.
沃特 十分钟后回来吃午饭
Walter, lunch in ten minutes.
好
Okay.
-有两下子嘛 -谢谢
- Some swing. - Thanks.
你一定是你队里的明星吧
Must be the star of your team.
估计是吧
I guess so.
教练说我将来能成为职业选手
Coach says I could even go pro someday.
不过 这种话教练对谁都这么说
But coach says stuff like that a lot.
看来你是个实践主义者
You sound like a practical man.
你还对什么感兴趣
What else are you interested in?
有什么爱好吗
Got any hobbies?
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
你住在这附近吗
Do you live around here?
只是出来散散步 接着
Just taking a walk. Here you go.
那还真是件重要的事啊
Well, that looked important.
皮特
Pete.
你比任何人都清楚
You know better than anyone
与藏物打交道的微妙之处
the delicate nature of dealing with artifacts.
藏物一般都有副作用
There's always a downside.
那个男孩拥有他不该有的能力
That boy had an ability he shouldn't have.
真是不忍♥心这么夺走它
Taking it away was a heart-wrenching decision.
那有什么大不了的
What's the big deal?
那个孩子不能成为职业选手
The kid wouldn't go pro.
这也值得你对我们撒谎吗
Was it really worth lying to us?
现在你知道真♥相♥了
You know the truth now.
现在真♥相♥已经不重要了
It doesn't matter now.
当时我只有十二岁 我所知道的就是
I was 12 years old, and all I knew then
你什么都不告诉我
was that you were keeping secrets
我觉得自己被遗弃了
and I felt left out.
每个人都有自己不得已的事
We all have things we have to do,
而我的不得已正在此
and I had to do this.
你知道我不能跟你说
You know I couldn't tell you.
不 我不知道
No, I don't know.
爸爸死后
After dad died,
为什么我不能成为你的唯一
why couldn't I have been your one?
我问了问自己
So I ask myself,
在这城市中 如果我想
where would I run to in the middle of the city
避免伤及无辜
if I wanted to get as far away as possible
我会去哪里
from anyone I could hurt?
跟你说了 咱们有许多相似的地方
Keep telling you, we're a lot alike.
你也靠着意念就能蒸发掉别人吗
You vaporize people with your mind a lot, do you?
我绝对也中了"让人消失"的诅咒
I definitely have the "Make people disappear" curse.
最近 我失去了
I recently lost a--
一位很好的朋友
a really good friend.
他不是死了 或者什么的
He didn't, like, die or anything,
但他就是走了
but he's just gone.
不太一样呢
Not exactly the same.
我还有个受证人保护计划的男朋友呢
I have a boyfriend in the Witness Protection program.
厉害
Impressive.
但还是...
But still...
我的哥哥在异次元空间消失了
My brother disappeared into an inter-dimensional bubble.
什么
What?
花了我十二年才把他弄回来
Took me 12 years to get him back.
好吧
Fine.
你也被诅咒了 恭喜
You're cursed too. Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
也许我们该搞个组合
Maybe we should start a support group
叫"一臂间隔"
called the Arms Length Club.
我不那么认为
I don't think so.
"十英尺杆"联合会
The Ten-Foot Pole Society.
妙 这个更好
Nice. Better.
对不起
Sorry.
很久没这么跟人聊过天了
It's been a while since I could just talk to someone.
克劳迪娅 你找到梅根了吗
Claude, did you find Megan?
平安无事
Safe and sound.
在驱逐人类的能力基础上
We're bonding over our
我们建立起了友谊
ability to repel people.
我觉得这一切不是梅根造成的
Well, I don't think Megan's causing this.
这个东西貌似可以远程发射辐射
Somehow this thing can shoot radiation from a distance.
我在屋顶上发现了闪光粉
Listen, I'm on the roof, and I found glitter up here.
所以很可能是体恤店的人干的
So it's probably somebody from the T-shirt shop.
但这事在波特兰和
But it happened here in Portland
印第安纳州都发生了
and back in Indiana.
那凶手得一直跟着你
Well, then they had to follow you.
那本纪念册
The yearbook.
克劳迪娅 你看
Hey, Claude, look.
杰夫·马斯特
Jeff McMasters.
我们在商店跟他谈过
Okay, we interviewed him at the shop.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表