剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
-你知道我说的 -我也是
- The one we took-- - Me too.
那是我此生最美妙的 散步
It was probably the best walk I ever...walked.
事实上 那的确是非常成功的散步
In fact, it was such a successful promenade
我想也许...
that I was thinking perhaps...
我们能进行到下一阶段了
We should take it to the next level?
慢跑吗
A jog?
我会去买♥♥点短裤的
Well, you know, I-I could buy shorts.
阿迪 我是开玩笑的
Artie, I was kidding.
吃个晚饭就差不多了
I think dinner would be nice.
好吧
Right.
等我们解决了这事
When we get to the bottom of this.
当然
Of course.
那是当然的
Of course.
这能证明我们当时什么都没做
This will prove that we didn't do anything.
-你怎么知道 -我知道
- You got it? - I know how
这东西怎么用
the durational spectrometer works.
不是这样 好吧 不插手
No, it's--it's the-- okay. All right.
这样吗 好了
Right? And this--okay.
开始了 快进可以吗
There ya go. Fast-forward, will you?
好的
Okay.
目前为止
Okay, so far so...
你也看到了 我们相安无事
You know, we're just... great.
你瞧 勺式睡姿呢
Oh...look, we're--we're spooning.
才不是呢
No. We're not.
-我要快进了 -好的
- I'm fast-forwarding. - All right.
-你是不是在流口水啊 -是流汗
- Are you drooling? - That's sweat.
你看看你 好像在摔跤一样
Look at you. You're, like, wrestling.
-你是个床霸 -没错
- You're a bed hog! - I know.
哇哦 都快看到大♥波♥波了
Ooh! Almost saw one of the Tetons.
Teton法语意为"波波" 大提顿则为"大♥波♥波"
-好吧 -这可不好笑
- Well... - This is not funny!
有点幽默感嘛
Could be. Could be.
你是在打电♥话♥吗
Were you making a phone call?
是的吧 也许是订了份披萨吧
Uh, yeah. Maybe I ordered a pizza.
看来没干什么特别的事
Well, nada on the nooky.
但这只能显示最近五小时内发生的事
But this only shows the last five hours.
也许之前还发生了什么呢
I mean, stuff could have happened before...that.
那我到底给谁打电♥话♥了
Okay, but who did I call,
还有 阿迪的牙刷又算什么意思
and what does Artie's toothbrush mean?
-阿迪 -出什么事了
- Artie. - What's going on there?
-什么都没 没人发♥生♥关♥系♥ -什么
- Nothing! Nobody had sex. - What?
什么都没发生 我就是开开玩笑
Nothing. Just me jokin' around!
他是开玩笑啦
Jokin' around!
-你找我们有事吗 -我是回你的电♥话♥
- Why are you calling? - I'm returning your call.
我们没打给你啊 阿迪
We didn't call you, Artie.
凌晨三点的时候在我的语♥音♥信箱
That wasn't Pete singing the Pina Colada song
大唱凤梨园歌♥曲的不是皮特吗
on my voicemail at 3:00 in the morning?
-那个电♥话♥啊 -对了
- That! - Right. Yeah.
你喜欢 雨中漫步吗
Do you like... taking walks in the rain?
真是
It--
麦卡 你是不是弄过头发了
Myka, did you do something to your hair?
没有 一直是这样的啊
No. It always looks like this.
阿迪 你的牙刷对你有什么意义吗
Artie, um, does your toothbrush mean anything to you?
从对抗牙斑和齿龈炎的角度来说
In the sense that it fights plaque and gingivitis,
它确实对我意义深远
it means a great deal to me.
你真是...喂
You're-- hello?
这么混乱的状况只有一个解释
There is only one explanation for all of this.
架子上有多处骚乱
Aha! Several disturbances in the stacks.
看到没 是某个藏物在影响我们
See? It was an artifact that affected us.
好吧 我们去瞧瞧
All right, well, let's check 'em out
看看是不是有什么藏物
and see if one of them whammyed us into...
让我们沾染了对方的晦气
Whammying each other.
我们才没沾染对方的晦气呢
We did not whammy each other, okay?
我死也要证明给你看
And I will prove it, or I will die trying.
我的鞋去哪了
Where are my shoes?
史蒂夫去哪了
Hey, where's Steve?
对哦 我也不知道
Yeah, I don't know. Uh...
我给他打个电♥话♥吧 他总是一打就接的
I'll call him. He always answers his cell.
这可不太妙
That's not good.
确实 不太妙
Nope. No, it's not.
好多拼字游戏的字母啊
That's a lotta scrabble points.
是上一位受害者的基因组序列
It's the genome sequence of the last victim.
这没道理啊
This doesn't make sense.
不可能是这样的
That--that can't be right. I mean, that...
这不是
That's not--
-这都不是... -不是什么
- That's not even... - What?
人类 这些都不是人类的DNA序列
Human. Those are not human DNA sequences.
要知道 人类 植物 动物
You know, people, plants, animals--
我们都是碳基生命
We're all carbon-based.
碳元素与其他元素相结合构成我们的机体
Carbon bonded with other elements makes up what we are,
而这些基因序列是硅基之类的
but those gene sequences are silicon-based or...
如果说这真的是受病毒影响的话
if this is a virus and that's accurate,
这种病毒是在改变他们的DNA
it's actually changing their DNA.
你们看到了吗
Do you see it?
看到什么
See what?
看到没 这是有规律的
See? It's a pattern.
它在不断地重复
And it just repeats...
看 现在能看出来了吧
There. There, you see it now.
-还是看不出来 -好吧
- No. - Okay.
你怎么看出来的
Whoa. How'd you see that?
这是我在国安局破译密♥码♥时养成的老♥习♥惯
Just an old habit from my code-breaking days at the NSA.
代码
Code.
那是计算机代码
That's computer code.
这就对了
Of course!
是计算机病毒
It's a computer virus!
可是计算机病毒只会影响计算机
But computer viruses only affect computers.
不会对人起什么作用的
They don't affect people.
除非它的能量被某个藏物超量放大
Unless it's super-sized by an artifact.
我们面对的是一个跨计算机科学
We are facing a diabolical nexus of computer science
和基因工程的病毒结合体
and genetic engineering run amok
甚至会颠覆"生命"这个概念
that could threaten the very idea of life as we know it.
你们总会有一个在卧室里吧
One of you's got to be in your bedroom.
拜托
Come on.
戴维娜 我的最爱
Ah, Davina, my favorite.
-阿迪 -雨果
- Artie! - Hugo!
克劳迪娅
Claudia!
临时把你叫到犹他来 真是不好意思
Thank you so much for coming to Utah on such short notice.
开什么玩笑
What, are you kidding?
我可是对电脑病毒杂交的概念极度感兴趣呢
I'm positively salivating at a concept of a computer virus hybridization.
而且我当然愿意为一位
And of course I'd do anything for an old friend
跟我再续友谊的老朋友做任何事
who put humpty dumpty back together again.
雨果 我来给你介绍一下
Hugo, uh... let me introduce you to
-考尔德医生 -薇
- Dr. Calder-- - Vee?
你好 休伊
Hello, Huey.
薇
Vee.
情节复杂了
Der plot thickens.
我还是没法相信竟然真的是你
I still cannot believe that it's really you.
真的是我啦
Well, it's really me.
瞧瞧你 你还穿着那件旧夹克
Look at you. You still have that same jacket.
-是啊 很时髦吧 -是的
- Yeah. Groovy, isn't it? - Yeah.
-永远不会过时 -他是个时尚达人
- Never went out of style. - He's a regular fashionista.
穿着破夹克的阿迪说道
Says Artie in the bad jacket.
你还是那么会说话
Oh, and you still have a way with the words.
你还是那么吸引我 薇
And you had a way with me, Vee.
"咳咳" 阿迪和克劳迪娅说道
"Cough cough," Says Artie and Claudia.
-不 不 -对不起
- No, no, it's... - I'm sorry.
我只是很惊讶会在这里见到薇
I'm just surprised as all get out to see Vee.
我们差不多同时开始在仓库工作的
We started at the warehouse about the same time.
还记得我们以前在黑暗的地下室里约会
Remember how we used to hang out in the dark vault,
一起听唱片吗
play records?
你 我 还有
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表