剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
I'll be on channel one.
皮特 你留在这
Pete, I need you to stay here.
好的
Right.
等等
Wait.
麦卡 麦卡
Myka, Myka, Myka.
什么
What--what?
我知道我没法命令你待在这
Look, I know that I can't make you stay here,
但是我可以请求你这么做
but I can beg you to.
为什么 没人能像我一样保护你
Why? No one has your back like I do.
我知道 只是
I know, it's just...
上次我得到消息去抓利奥
Look, the last time I got a tip to nab Leo,
结果我的搭档...
my partner ended up...
我走不出那个阴影
I could never recover from that.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
为了你 仅此一次
This once, for you.
一定要把他拿下
But take him down, okay?
速战速决
And fast.
举起双手
Hands where I can see them!
他手上有枪
He's got a gun!
-麦卡 -安全了
- Myka? - Clean here.
我必须得开枪
I had to take the shot.
他手上平白无故多了把抢
He had a weapon out of nowhere.
我知道
I know.
第四小队 嫌疑犯倒下
Unit four, suspect down.
中枪
Shots fired.
他没脉搏了
He's got no pulse.
麦卡
Myka!
怎么了
What happened?
利奥拿出了手♥枪♥ 扎克就击毙他了
Leo pulled his gun, and Zach dropped him.
这么说 结束了
So it's over.
这不是很好吗
That's good, right?
我们得找到那件藏物
We need to find that artifact.
我把所有东西都装袋了
I bagged everything that I could get my hands on.
没有一样有反应
Nothing reacted.
这也能解释
Well, it makes sense.
我是说 要是他能心灵传输什么的
I mean, if he coulda, you know, teleported or whatever
-我猜他就会变出来 -事有蹊跷
- I guess he would have. - Something feels wrong.
麦卡 我相信我的预感
Myka, I trust my vibes, right?
你也试着相信你的直觉吧
Well, trust your instincts.
你一直是个善于观察的人 再仔细找找
You're the observant one. Observe.
皮特
Pete.
看看他握抢的姿势
Look at how he's holding his weapon.
他是左撇子
He bats lefty.
可枪在他右手
It's in his right hand.
没错 问题出现了
Right. Okay, so options?
为什么有人会故意
Why would someone purposefully hold their gun
用错手拿枪
in the wrong hand?
他厌烦了四处逃亡
He got tired of running
想就地解脱自己
and wanted to end it right here and now?
找警♥察♥帮忙自杀 这可不像利奥
Suicide by cop. It's not Leo.
再说 我看到了他的脸 他当时很困惑
Besides, I saw his face. He was confused.
他当时并不是存心寻死
He wasn't determined.
好吧 这么说 他当时就坐在那
Okay, okay, so he's sitting there, right?
随后你们来了
You guys come up.
他站起来准备投降 然后
He stands up to surrender and then...
突然间 他的枪口就指向了我
Suddenly his gun was pointed at me.
你这个突然间是什么意思
Now what do you mean suddenly?
突然间就是突然间
Suddenly, suddenly.
就像 一眨眼的功夫
Like, in the blink of an eye.
好吧 麦卡
Okay, Myka,
眨次眼看看
Um, blink.
我还在这 对吧
I'm still here, right?
当然 皮特 你还在这 什么意思
Yes, Pete, you're still here. What does that--
现在试着长时间闭着眼睛
Now close your eyes and keep them closed.
闭上
Close 'em.
好了 睁开吧
Okay, now open them.
我消失了 对吧
I disappeared, right?
没 你就在我后面
No. You're behind me.
不是这个意思
No, I know, just--
要是一次眨眼时间比通常要长呢
What if a blink lasted longer than a blink
而我们却未察觉
and we didn't know it?
你认为这藏物可以干预时间
You think the artifact messes with time?
给我看看你的表
Show me your watch.
我们在小巷那同步过我们的表 记得吗
We synchronized our watches in the alley, remember?
可现在
And now?
它们不同步了
They're out of synch.
我们在追捕利奥时你不在房♥间里
You were outside of the room when we went after Leo,
而现在我的表
and now my watch is--
比你的表慢了
is behind your watch by...
四十七秒
47 seconds.
那只能是两样东西
That could only mean two things.
拿破仑把初吻献给约瑟芬的时候
Napoleon shared a first kiss with Josephine
就持续了那点时间
that lasted exactly that long.
或者就是
Or ha!
谷歌♥去死啊 还是纸质文件靠得住
Google schmoogle, I'll stick with paper.
艾德里奇号♥驱逐舰
The U.S.S. Eldridge.
一艘停在费城港口的四十年代的战舰
A 1940s warship that docked in the Philadelphia shipyards.
等等
Well, wait, wait, wait a minute.
费城实验 阿迪
The Philadelphia experiment, Artie?
求求你 告诉我那不是骗人的
Please, please, tell me that wasn't a hoax.
不是 别这么激动
No, no, no, don't get too excited.
艾德里奇号♥是海军尝试
The Eldridge was the navy's attempt
使用高能磁场发生器和发电机
to use high-powered magnets and generators
用以制♥造♥一种隐形装置 也算成功了
to create a cloaking device. It kinda worked.
船从雷达上消失了四十七秒钟
It did look like the ship was off the radar for 47 seconds.
可事实上 它只是停住了雷达屏幕
But really, it just froze the radar screen
而船却继续前进
while the ship kept moving?
然而 那次短时干扰释放出的能量
But the energy released from that temporal disturbance
也许创造出了一件藏物
may have given birth to an artifact
能够产生相同作用
that recreates the effect.
没错 可只能作用于限定范围
Right, but only over a limited area.
四十七秒钟
47 seconds.
这足够让利奥
That's more than enough time
从小巷爬出那道墙
for Leo to make it over the alley wall.
同样也有足够时间来停住小队人员
It's also enough time for someone to freeze the team
再给利奥的右手放把枪
and put a gun into Leo's wrong hand.
也就是说拥有藏物的那个人
Which suggests that whoever is holding the artifact
在停住时间的同时自己却能行动
can also move through the freeze.
利奥不是单独行动 他有搭档
Leo wasn't working alone. He's got a partner.
或者他的搭档设计
Or did until his partner set him up
使他今天落网
to take the fall today.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
容我说句 先挂了
If I may, good-bye.
我怎么一直以来都这么蠢
How could I have been so stupid?
我一直都在追捕利奥
All this time I've been chasing Leo,
可却有另一人存在
and there's been somebody else.
好了 既然弄清楚了
All right, so now that we know that,
现在只需去抓他就行了
we just have to go after him.
他 还是她
Him? Her?
理论上说 这人可能是任何一个人
I mean, literally, it could be anybody out there.
淡定 淡定 你不觉得
Easy, easy, don't you think
你有点过于激动了嘛
you're exaggerating just a little?
不 我没有过头 因为我又把案子搞砸了
No, I don't because this case just blew up.
又搞砸了
It blew up again.
麦卡 麦卡
Myka. Myka!
麦卡
Myka!
一步一步来 好吗
We'll take it one step at a time, right?
从确认嫌疑犯身犯开始
We'll start identifying suspects.
不
No.
你来做吧 因为我不干了
You--you do it, okay? Because I am out.
等等 你说什么
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表