剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
你总是陪在我身边
Okay, you're always there for me,
在我心烦意乱的时候陪着我 你肯定被我烦死了
as annoying as that can be, and that can be pretty annoying.
不如我们换一下
So how about we change things up
我陪你两分钟好吗
and you let me be there for you for two minutes?
阿迪
Artie?
雨果和瓦内莎在内战期间有过一段
Just because Hugo and Vanessa were an item back during the civil war
不代表他们会重新在一起
does not mean they're getting back together.
你和医生进展地很好
You and the Doc have a good thing going.
进展什么 我们之间没什么
What thing? We don't have a thing.
只是一起散过一次步
We have one walk.
-我还一瘸一拐 -阿迪
- And I limped. - Artie...
克劳迪娅 我
Claudia, I...
考虑到我的工作性质
Given my line of work
和之前这些年的经验
and my advanced years,
我已经不再奢望能
I had pretty much made peace with the fact
找到什么浪漫的伴侣
that I would not find... Romantic companionship.
和爱情了
Love.
而之后
And then...
瓦内莎出现了
Vanessa.
我又开始抱有希望了
And so I started to hope.
错误的希望 现在看起来是这样了
False hope, it would seem.
阿迪 你有希望
Artie, it's hope.
这怎么会是错误的呢
How can it be false?
我们继续工作好吗
Uh, yeah. Well, can we just keep looking?
没问题吧
Is that all right with you?
好吧
Okay.
不要开电脑
No, not the computer.
不 不 你要干嘛
No, no, no, what do you doing?
你觉得计算机病毒最有可能从哪里产生
From where do you think a computer virus is most likely to originate?
对哦 所以过了这么多年你还能活着
Right. That's why you're still alive after all these years.
等一下
Wait a second.
泰格直销
Tiger Direct.
是个电脑连锁店
Yeah, it's a computer chain store.
我们来的时候还经过了一个
We passed one on the way here.
怎么了 你要干什么
Why? What--what are you doing?
别担心 我的笔记本没毒
No, don't worry. My laptop's safe.
找到了 我刚刚对照了另外五个受害者的对账单
Bingo! I just cross-referenced bank statements from the other five victims.
他们都有在泰格直销的消费记录
They all have credit card charges from Tiger Direct.
干得不错
That is bingo.
到了安妮的午后瑜伽时间了
Time for Annie's afternoon yoga.
泰勒
Tyler!
你在搞什么名堂
What the heck were you doing?
没什么 我在休息呢
Nothing. I was on my break.
你被开除了
You're busted, my brother.
就你这态度还拿这么多薪水太没道理了
Your attitude just wrote one too many checks your butt can't cash.
对不起 史瑞夫先生
Whoa, uh, excuse me, Mr. Shreve,
不过你无权解雇我
but you can't fire me.
我已经跟人力资源部说过了
I just cleared it with H.R.
好好休假吧
Enjoy your break...
休一辈子吧
forever.
即 你被解雇了
I.E., you're fired.
随便
Oh, fine.
知道吗 只有装逼的人才会说"即"
And you know, only total jerkwads say "I.E."
我们要和修理过这些电脑的员工谈谈
We need to speak to the employee that serviced these computers.
这些是上门服务的电♥话♥记录
Uh, these are all in-home calls.
要上门修家用机的案子
When it's a home computer,
我们都是派出泰格精英
we send out one of our tiger-nicians.
这就对了
Oh, this explains a lot.
泰勒·斯特鲁
Tyler Struhl.
泰勒·斯特鲁是你们的...
Tyler Struhl's one of your--one of your--
泰格精英
Tiger-nician.
是他维修了这些电脑
And he repaired these computers
他在这里吗 我可以跟他谈谈吗
and he's here right now? Can we talk to him?
我刚刚解雇了他
I just fired him.
他完全不是当泰格技术员的料
He was totally not tiger material.
他刚走
He just left.
你干嘛
What are you do--
是啊 快去
Oh, right. Okay, go.
我马上去
I'm on it.
快去快去
Yeah, go, go, go.
他入侵了那些电脑
He was hacking computers.
然后窥探那些女孩
He was spying on girls
像个高科技偷♥窥♥狂
like some techno peeping tom.
怪不得只有女性受害者
Only female victims.
变♥态♥
Perv.
我再也不想看到他了
Hope I never see his face again.
各位泰格直销的顾客请注意
Attention, Tiger Direct shoppers.
搞什么
What the--
来玩玩"我问 你答"
Let's play 20 questions.
是他
That's him.
问题一
Question one.
我们商店的经理 科林·史瑞夫
Does the store manager, Colin Shreve,
是否曾经让他的员工用老旧的光纤电缆
make his repairmen use old fiber optic cables
以次充好并从中牟利呢
while he sells the new ones on the side to make cash?
答案是 有
Oh, yes.
混♥蛋♥
Little bastard.
问题二
Question two.
科林是否和莉迪亚有过电♥话♥性♥爱♥呢
Is Colin banging Lydia in cell phones?
答案依然是 有
Answer: yes again.
问题二点五
Question 2A.
莉迪亚的男朋友卡尔
Does Lydia's boyfriend, Carl,
卖♥♥数码相机的那位 知道这件事吗
over in digital cameras know about it?
他现在知道了
He does now.
什么
What?
他怎么还能进系统
How is he still in the system?
我已经改过密♥码♥了啊
I already changed the password.
最后一题
And the last question.
有人介意在漆黑的地方购物吗
Does anybody mind shopping in the dark?
我才懒得管你们 可怜虫们
I don't care, losers!
天哪
Oh, my God.
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
看啊
Look at it.
看 看着它
Look. Look at it.
赶快闭上眼睛
Shut your eyes right now.
太神奇了
Ah! Neat!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事 为什么突然要我闭上眼睛
Yes. What is it with the eyes?
眼睛是灵魂之窗
The eyes are the windows to the soul,
不过我觉得也是DNA之窗
but I think also DNA.
聪明
Brilliant!
视觉神经的作用和同轴电缆是一样的
The optical nerve must act like a coaxial cable,
电脑病毒就是从这些人体电缆进入身体的
downloading the virus directly through the visual cortex.
是啊
Yeah.
反正我感觉是这么一回事
At least that's what it feels like.
天哪
Oh, my.
看起来我又
It appears I have once again
看了不该看的东西
looked upon something I oughtn't have.
没错
Yep.
把门都锁起来 长官
Lock these doors, officer.
为什么 你是谁啊
What? Why? Who the heck are you?
锁起来
Lock 'em.
打扰一下 请各位注意下
Excuse me, everyone, may I have your attention, please?
我是瓦内莎·考尔德医生
My name is Dr. Vanessa Calder.
疾病控制中心的
I work for the center for disease control.
这家商店现在出了点情况
We have a situation here in the store,
为了大家的安全
and for your own safety,
现在开始所有人不得离开此地
I can't let anyone leave here right now.
我是考尔德
This is Calder.
代码 十一月
Code November.
我这里可能有大规模疫情爆发
We have a potential outbreak.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表