剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
请继续跳"我我舞"吧
Please continue your "Me dance."
阿迪
Artie.
把藏物带回来
Come back with the artifact
再告诉我这活太简单
and then tell me it's too easy.
西雅图
我从没见过类似的病例
We've never seen a case quite like this.
两天前 他还是个经验丰富的飞行员
Two days ago, this man was an experienced pilot
拥有航♥空♥工程学位
wth a degree in aeronautical engineering.
报告上说他入院后病情持续恶化
The chart says he's gotten worse since he came in.
没错 昨天他以为自己还是大学生
Yeah. Yesterday he thought he was in college.
今天就成了五岁小孩
Today he's five years old.
我们觉得这是一种快速老年痴呆症
We think it's some sort of accelerated Alzheimer's.
他入院后接触过的人里
And no one else he's come in contact with
-有没有被感染的 -没有
- has been affected? - No.
他的身体状况没问题
And physically he's fine,
但是他的精神 他的记忆就...
but his mind, his memory is just--
他的记忆在消逝
He's slipping away.
好了 孩子们
All right, kids,
关键时刻到了
this is where it gets interesting.
止血钳
Hemostat.
怎么回事
Wh-what's going on?
我在做什么...
Where--what do I--
-我在哪 -别摘口罩
- Where am I? - Put your mask back on.
-天哪 我在... -医生 你得...
- Oh, my god. I had this-- - Doctor. Doctor, you need to...
-我不知道自己在干什么 -血压下降
- I don't know what I'm doing. - Pressure's dropping.
-他又陷入昏迷了 -情况紧急
- He's going into shock. - Code blue!
我们需要帮助 快叫人帮忙
We need help! Call for help now!
得让他的情况稳定下来
We need to stabilize him.
波士顿
这位先生出价三百 有没有四百的
And 300 to you, sir. Looking for 400.
现场有人出四百吗 有没有
400 anywhere in the room? Looking for 400.
四百 有没有出四百的
400. Looking for 400. 400 I have...
好的 下一个就是"玛丽刀"了
Okay, Mary's knife is next.
我已布下天罗地网
This is very Thomas Crown.
又不是莫奈的名画
Well, it's not a Monet.
一把菜刀而已
It's a kitchen utensil.
你真是个臭嘴仔啊
So you're kind of a poopy-pants, aren't you?
不 我只是以为这份工作
No, it's just that I thought that this job
动作成分会多一些
was gonna have a little more action,
像我以前在危险品局那样
like what I'm used to at the ATF--
枪♥支♥ 坏人 好怀念枪啊
Guns and bad guys... Guns.
我们的工作不管坏人
Right. Well, we don't go after bad guys in our job.
只找藏物
We go after artifacts.
如果你想杀坏人
So if you wanna kill a bad guy,
也许该去找制♥作♥这个陶瓷小丑的人
maybe find the person who made this ceramic clown.
别让我看这玩意 拜托
Ew! Ohh! Take it away. Please.
下面出场的是62号♥藏品
Next up is item number 62--
-玛丽·梅伦之刀 -开始了
- Mary Mallon's knife. - Ooh, ooh! Here we go.
起价两千元
We'll begin the bidding at $2,000.
两千 非常感谢
2,000? Thank you very much.
现在是两千 有出两千一的吗
2,000 I have. Looking for 2,100.
多谢 两千一 有人出两千二吗
Thank you. 2,100. 2,200 anywhere?
她要抢我的刀
She's going after my knife.
你还不懂拍卖♥♥会的规矩吧
Do you not understand how an auction works?
有人出两千三吗 这位出两千三
Looking for 2,300. 2,300 to you.
很好 谁出两千四
Thank you very much. 2,400 anywhere in the room?
-两千四 -我的预算可是有限的
- 2,400. - My budget isn't unlimited,
麦克自大男保姆 我恨她
nanny Mcsnootyson. I hate her.
你这样真傻
This is silly.
我们怎么不在拍卖♥♥前就买♥♥走它
Why didn't we just buy it before it went to auction?
因为这叫秘密行动 伙计
Because we're stealth, dude.
我们得低调行事
We try not to get noticed.
你不是佛教♥徒♥什么的吗
And aren't you a buddhist or something?
试着去和宇宙融为一体行不
Try being one with the universe for like a minute.
我是禅宗信徒 是高禅
I am Zen. I am Way Zen.
我可以连续坐禅两小时
I can meditate for like two hours.
顺便说一句
Which, by the way,
坐禅冥想可比这拍卖♥♥会刺♥激♥多了
would be more exciting than this.
两千八 还有人出两千九吗
2,800. Looking for 2,900 anywhere in the room.
有人出两千九吗
2,900 may I say?
两千八一次 两次
2,800 once, twice,
郑重提示
Fair warning.
拍品以两千八美元卖♥♥给十四号♥竞拍者
Sold to bidder number 14 for $2,800.
万岁
Yes!
我是说很棒 是的 没错
I mean bravo. Yes. Hear, hear.
咱现在可以回家了 臭嘴仔
We can go home now, poopy-pants.
这就是你的新绰号♥了
you've got a new nickname.
我还是比较喜欢"尽克死"
I like "Jinksy."
被偷了 被偷了是什么意思
Stolen? What do you mean stolen?
肯定是在今早开拍之前被偷的
It must've happened before the auction this morning.
我当了这么多年的拍卖♥♥师
In all my years of holding a gavel,
还是第一次碰到这种事
this has never occurred.
我真的很惭愧
I'm completely mortified.
我们待会再回来
We'll be back.
他惭愧有啥用啊 我的第一次正式任务
He's mortified? My first real case,
就让藏物被偷了
and the artifact gets stolen.
第一次由我独当一面 你别见怪
First time on my own-- no offense.
-现在终于有坏人了 -是啊 真好
- Now we have a bad guy. - Yeah, great.
因为我们的失误
And it's our fault
让某人有了向他人传播疾病的能力
there's somebody out there with the power to make anyone sick.
谢谢你打电♥话♥通知我们
We appreciate you giving us a call.
这种事再次发生
Well, when it happened again,
我想你们会感兴趣的
I thought you guys would be interested.
丽莎·沃德医生是这里的外科医生
Dr. Lisa Ward. She's a surgeon here.
她在心脏搭桥手术进行过程中
Middle of a quad bypass,
突然不记得怎样继续手术了
and forgot how to perform the surgery.
首席助理医生只好顶了上去
Chief had to scrub in.
老天啊 你们是谁
Oh, my god. Who are you guys?
打电♥话♥给我妈好吗 我现在想回家了
Call my mom, okay? I want to go home now.
和那位飞行员一样的症状
Same symptoms as the pilot?
现在还没退化得那么严重
Not as far regressed yet.
两个不相关的受害者
Two victims unrelated.
我是说 他们不认识对方
I mean, they didn't know each other.
工作不同 住所不同
Different jobs, different neighborhoods,
什么都不同
different everything.
肯定有某种联♥系♥
There has to be a connection.
可能藏物是通过空气传播
Well, maybe the artifact is airborne
或者通过水传播
or in the water.
那为什么只有他俩得了病
Then why just these two?
其他那么多人怎么没事
I mean, why aren't more people being affected?
好吧 我去翻翻相关文件
Okay, I'll follow the paper trail,
看他们的生活有什么交集
see if their lives meet anywhere.
我去问问琳娜
Okay. I'll talk to Leena
看能不能找到什么让人失忆的藏物的信息
and see what we can dig up about memory loss artifacts.
好
Okay.
怎么 你想说什么
What? Wh-what is it?
没事 我...
No, nothing. I--
我... 没事
uh, I-- nothing.
我大脑短路了 没事了 待会见
I spaced out. Never mind. I'll see ya later.
你好 惭愧先生
Hey, Mr. Mortified,
我们找那个跟我抢拍的女的谈过了
we spoke to the woman who bid against me.
不是她偷的
She didn't steal it.
确定吗 也许她说谎呢
Are you sure? Maybe she was lying.
她没有
She wasn't.
对 所以我们要看看今早
Yeah. So we're gonna need to see timecards
能进入收藏室的全体员工的考勤卡
for any employees who had access to the collection room this morning.
没问题 但我真不敢相信会是我的员工偷的
Certainly. But I can't imagine it was any of my people.
就是他
Hello.
门卫提早回家了 他今早生病了
The janitor went home early. He was sick this morning.
欧文·拉尔森
Owen Larsen.
但他没病 他辞职了
But he wasn't sick. He quit.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表