剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
不好意思 但这个安全玻璃
Oh, beg your pardon. No, that's safety glass.
他应该没法就这么跳出去了吧
He couldn't have just jumped through it.
他跳前从屋子那边开始助跑
Oh, he took a running jump from all the way across the room,
力量足够穿过那个玻璃了
built up enough force, and went right through the glass.
怎么了 我在《流言终结者》看到的
What? Saw it on Mythbusters.
《流言终结者》 一档验证各种流言的纪录片
所以就这样了吗
So that's it, then?
恐怕是的 祝好运了 史蒂夫
'fraid so. Good luck. Steve?
是大楼经理打来的
Oh. Oh, you know what? This is the manager of the building.
像我给他打工似的 我马上送你们出去
Man thinks I work for him. I'll show you out in a second.
-我们自己能出去 谢了 -很好
- We'll show ourselves out. Thanks. - Perfect.
-我能看出来你在说谎 -一如既往
- I could tell you were lying. - Yeah, that never gets old.
仔细看下那幅油画
Take a look at that oil painting.
它正对着坏了的窗户
It's right across from the broken window.
这幅是梵高的作品《暴雨似的天空》
It is a Van Gogh. Stormy night.
已经消失了好几年了 别过去 别过去
Been missing for years. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
从一战起它就在欧洲各处辗转
It's bounced around Europe since World War I,
每当它出现时 就有死亡发生
And death has followed that painting wherever it's been spotted.
如果这是件藏物 干嘛不直接拿走
If it's an artifact, why don't we just take it?
怎么跟他们说
And tell them what?
无价的油画杀了一个人
"Your priceless painting murdered a man,
我们能把它带走吗
Please can we have it"?
是斯托科夫斯基叫我们来的
Oh, Stukowski called us in.
是 我可不打算给她更多
Yeah, and I have no intention
关于我们工作内容的线索
of giving her any more clues as to what it is we do.
绝对不行
No, no, no, no.
如果非要得到那幅画
If we're gonna get that painting...
我们就得去偷
We're gonna have to steal it.
它和这个像不像
Does it look anything like this?
一模一样
It's an exact match.
法戈和杰瑞还是没反应
No effect on Fargo or Jerry.
仓库里有第四个杯子
The warehouse has the fourth cup.
好吧 这玩意有什么典故
All right, so what's the story?
这套茶具属于比阿特丽克斯·波特
Well, the tea set belonged to Beatrix Potter,
十九世纪的文学作家
19th century English writer.
《彼得兔》 我爱死那本书了
Peter Rabbit. I love that book.
《彼得兔》系列为比阿特丽克斯·波特著作的著名童书
又来一个传奇英国作家来捣乱
Yeah, the league of evil british writers strikes again.
杯具剩下部分多年来都是
The rest of the set has been on
阿迪最想得到的东西之一
artie's most wanted list for years.
"用来沏 以非常稀有的真菌为原料的茶"
Hey, "Used for brewing teas derived from rare fungi
这真菌是波特在作为真菌学家期间耕种的
"Cultivated by Potter during her time as a mycologist.
这茶以能刺♥激♥大脑的楔前叶区域而著名
"The tea is known to stimulate the precuneus region of the brain."
那是大脑的想象力中心
It's the imagination center.
我猜那是波特开始写儿童故事的原因
I bet that's why Potter got into writing children's stories.
怎么说 这套茶具开始了她的兔子旅程
So, what? The tea set made her trip bunnies?
法戈一定发现它能搞定大脑不能完成的事情
Fargo must have figured it'd help do what the brain couldn't.
也就是说 让大脑完全
You know, make the brain experience
在游戏里有真实的感受
total reality inside the game.
我在仓库图书馆看到过此书的第一版
I've seen Potter's first editions in the warehouse library.
琳娜 你能传一份给我们吗
Leena, can you send us the scans?
-没问题 -克劳迪娅
- You got it. - Claudia!
他突然开始这样了
Uh, he just started doing this.
我们得赶快救他出来
We got to get him out of there.
我刚才看了这玩意的原理图
I've been reading the schematics,
我认为我们现在什么都做不了
and I don't think there's anything we can do...
他被困在里边了
From out here.
你们既然不能使它正常工作
So if you could never get 'em to work,
还造这么多干吗
why'd you make so many?
法戈可不会理性思考
Yeah, well, fargo's not the most linear thinker.
我更新了硬件
Hey, I upgraded the hardware.
你应该能把它并入游戏中
You should be able to incorporate that into the game.
你在20分钟内就搞定了
You did this in 20 minutes?
比达美乐披萨外卖♥♥还快
Quicker than Domino's.
麦卡 那是一个游戏内部通讯器
Myka, that's an in-game communicator,
一旦我们进去了 你就能和我们说话了
so you'll be able to talk to us once we go inside.
克劳迪娅和我进去找到他们
Claudia and I'll go in, find them,
然后跳回到现实中来
and boogie on back out to reality.
游戏开始了 城市战士
Game on, urban warrior.
好极了
Yup.
好了 你们都需要选一个游戏角色
Okay. You both need avatars to play in the game.
你想选哪一个
What do you want to be?
帮我选个反派
Make me a badass.
这是什么类型的游戏
What kind of game is this anyway?
我只是做硬件的
I just did the hardware.
应该是法戈写的那些剑与魔法的故事
It's some sword and sorcery thing that Fargo wrote.
他可能选了道士
Think he's a wizard?
我肯定选魔法师
I was gonna be a warlock priest.
我想做我自己
I'll just be myself.
好吧
Okay.
你确定一定要喝这茶才能奏效
Are you sure it won't work without the tea?
我们试过 如果不喝
We tried. If you don't drink,
游戏只能是游戏
the game's just a game.
法戈要的可是更真实的体验
Fargo wanted more than that.
看来他得到他想要的了
Yeah, looks like he got it.
好了 我会在这里确保事情不会变糟
Well, I'll be here to make sure that nothing goes wrong.
或变得更糟
Or...more wrong.
别 别 别
No, no, no.
哥玩游戏时你还不知道在哪呢
I was playing frogger when you were just a tadpole.
只是为了确认下能否成功登出
Just to make sure the pop out works, right?
真不错 薄荷味的
Mm. Oh, man. That--that's minty.
希望它没含咖♥啡♥因♥ 因为...
I hope there's no caffeine in there, 'cause--
他的脉搏还是正常的
Well, his--his pulse is still normal.
老兄 老兄 你在那吗
Uh, dude? Dude? You there?
在 在 听得到吗
Yeah, yeah. Hello?
-听得见我说话吗 -非常清晰
- Can you hear me? - Loud and clear.
哇哦 这里太棒了
Oh, wow. It's awesome in here.
那是什么 天哪
Is that the--? Oh, man.
老兄 往下看你的皮带
Dude, uh, look down at your belt.
看到游戏手柄了吗
You see the controller?
上面有按钮的白色东西吗
The white thing with the button on top?
没错 按那按钮
Right. Push the button.
你们一定得去看看
Ooh, you guys got to see this.
给姐满上
Fill 'er up.
是我的错觉 还是这东西确实有点像...
Is it me, or does that look a little bit like...?
没错 法戈做了一个《十三号♥仓库》的游戏
Yep, Fargo made a warehouse 13 video game.
而在这里某个地方 法戈正在发着癫痫
And somewhere in there, Fargo's having a seizure.
你看样子是个脱衣舞♥女♥啊
And you're a stripper.
什么 才不是呢 我是角斗士
What? No, I'm a gladiator.
很帅气吧
It's cool, right?
对 裙子不错
Yeah. Nice skirt.
你耳朵也很漂亮
Nice ears.
怎么是尖的
Poi--pointy?
我是个精灵 我说我要做自己
I'm an elf? I said "Myself."
看来以后你得发音清楚点
Well, you need to enunciate.
去你的树屋给我带些饼干来
Now run to your tree and get me some cookies.
别动 玩家们
Halt, players!
阿迪
Artie?
我是亚瑟将军 女王忠实的部下
I am general Arthur of the queen's royal best.
玩家们 现在准备好探索
Now, players, prepare for a life-ending quest
这片阴冷荒芜的大♥陆♥吧
through bleak, barren lands.
你们一路上将会跌跌撞撞
You will stumble and blunder,
去发掘这片充满古怪与神奇的世界
trying to find a world of bizarre, endless wonder.
你看到了吗
You see this?
看到了 还是不敢相信自己的眼睛
Yeah. Don't really believe it, though.
欢迎玩家们到达十三号♥要塞
Welcome, players, to fortress 13,
世上最神奇的地方
The most wondrous place that's never been seen,
隐藏在贫瘠之地的深谷之下
hidden deep in the valley of the land of bad.
这里到处都是危险的遗物
Filled with dangerous relics.
有的邪恶 有的疯狂
Some evil, some... mad.
阿迪知道了一定会被气死
Artie's gonna be deeply pissed.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表