剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
《十三号♥仓库》第三季 第六集
Warehouse 13 S03E06
《十三号♥仓库》前情提要
Previously on Warehouse 13...
你们好
Hello there.
我是联邦调查局的萨莉·斯托科夫斯基探员
Agent Sally Stukowski. FBI.
我负责这起案子
I'm in charge of this investigation.
我们只是想帮你
We're trying to help.
我们专门对付诡异的事
Well, we specialize in "weird".
我们能帮你 我们知道一些事情
We can help you. We--we know stuff.
我叫克劳迪娅
I'm Claudia.
我叫道格拉斯 道格拉斯·法戈
Douglas. Douglas Fargo.
-大家都管我叫法戈 -好的 道格
- Everyone just calls me Fargo. - Okay. Doug.
我曾经在一个心理研究中心待过一阵子
I spent some time in a psychic...research facility.
我还告诉了你我以前是在一个研究所里
And I just told you I was in an institution,
看来今天是分享日了
So I guess today's sharing day.
哥们 我们不需要新探员了
No more agents, dude.
我们需要的是个实习生
What the warehouse needs are interns.
就点了这些吗
Is that the whole order?
是啊 为通宵清点库存准备的夜宵
Yeah, party fuel for a super-fun night of inventory reports.
克劳迪 我觉得你可以时不时
You know, Claude, I think sometime
带着你的吉他过来
you ought to bring your guit-box down here
把他们都震翻
and rock out the locals.
-不要 -不要吗
- No. - No?
-绝对不要 -别啊 你很棒的
- No. - Come on. You're really good.
你不能总窝在家里
You got to get out of your comfort zone.
你在家不是经常弹吗
You play at the B&B all the time.
因为在那没人听得见
Where no one can hear me.
尤其是你 别总偷听我弹吉他
Especially you. Quit eavesdropping on me.
你这是什么毛病
What's wrong with you?
-我还想问你什么毛病呢 -拿着
- What's wrong with you? - Here. Hold this.
是阿迪 别屏蔽他的电♥话♥
Artie, unblock your number.
是 我确定他们洒的是香草屑
Yes, I made sure they used the vanilla sprinkles
还有豆奶
as well as the soy whip.
什么豆奶 我不要豆奶
Soy whip? No, no, no, I don't need soy whip.
我要找一个叫克劳迪娅的人
I need to speak with someone named Claudia.
-你是谁 -我是吉布森
- Who is this? - This is Gibson.
他告诉我要是测试时出事了
And he told me to call this number in case something went wrong
就拨这个号♥码
with the beta test,
现在确实出事了 出大事了
and something has gone wrong, really, really wrong,
只有我没事
and I'm the only one that's not vegging.
吉布森 你先淡定点
Hey, hey, hey, Gibson, de-spaz for a second.
谁让你给我打电♥话♥的
Who told you to call me?
法戈 他可能快要死了
Fargo. And I think he's gonna die.
帕洛阿尔托 加州
吉布森那哥们给我的就是这个地址
This is the address that Gibson dude gave me.
这让我想起大学时光了
Ugh. It reminds me of college.
-吉布森 -在这呢
- Hey, Gibson? - Back here!
谢天谢地你们终于来了
Oh, thank god you guys came.
他们已经要不行了
They're, like, freaking out right now.
我不知道他们怎么了 也不知道该怎么办
I don't know what's going on. I don't know what to do.
-天呐 法戈 -千万别碰那个头带
- Oh, my god, Fargo. - Oh, no, don't touch the headband!
我一开始就试过了
What do you think was the first thing I tried?
这是他的心率吗 跳这么快有多久了
Is this his heart rate? How long has it been that high?
几分钟吧 时快时慢的
Few minutes. It goes up and down.
你叫吉布森是吧
All right, uh, Gibson, is it?
你是什么人 为什么叫我们来
Who are you, why are we here,
法戈为什么搞得跟《黑客帝国》似的
And why is Fargo jacked into the Matrix?
他们在玩游戏
They're playing a video game,
但我不知道怎么让他们停下来
and I don't know how to get them to stop.
啊 我知道了 过来
Oh. Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait. In here.
这样 法戈就可以自己告诉你们了
This way... Fargo can tell you himself.
潜在投资人们 你们好
Greetings, potential investors. Ni hao.
我是道格拉斯·法戈博士
My name is Dr. Douglas Fargo,
世界著名的科学家 发明家 梦想家
World renowned scientist, inventor... dreamer.
今天我要告诉你们
I'm here today to talk to you
一个激动人心的商业探险机会
about an exciting new business venture,
这会改变全人类的
One that will change the standard of
视频游戏娱乐标准
video game entertainment for all humankind.
欢迎来到 "法天堂"
Welcome to Fargames.
六个月前 两个麻省理工毕业生
Six months ago, two M.I.T. graduates,
杰瑞·霍夫勒和吉布森·赖斯
Jerry Hoffler and Gibson Ryce,
给我提供了一个创意
came to me with an idea.
他们称之为"时空幻境"
They called it the Braid--
生物电
现实感
增强
互动
设备
简称"时空幻境"
Braid.
"时空幻境"能创造出人造感觉
The Braid creates artificial feelings--
视觉 听觉 嗅觉
sights, sounds, smells.
一个完备的感官体验
A full sensory experience.
你不只是玩游戏 你是在其中生活
You don't just play the game, you live it.
"法天堂" 想得更远
Fargames-- imagining greater.
法戈和杰瑞在测试这个游戏吗
So, uh, Fargo and Jerry were beta testing this game?
是的 本来一切都很好
Yeah. Things were going great,
-但几小时后 他们的 -脉搏开始狂跳
- But after a few hours, their... - Pulses started to spike.
吉布森 我们真不擅长搞定IT问题
Look, Gibson, I.T. problems really aren't our area of expertise.
也许灵异之城里的人能...
Isn't there someone at Eureca that could--
Eureca:详见美剧:《灵异之城》
此处暗讽吉布森几人异想天开
"时空幻境"就根本没成功过对吧
The Braid never worked, did it?
人类大脑不接受人造现实
The human brain wouldn't accept the lie of artificial reality.
但法戈以为他能解决这问题
But Fargo thought he found something that would help.
他们开始测试前用这壶喝了水
They drank out of it before they started the test.
该死的 这书呆子找到了一件藏物
Damn. That little geek found an artifact.
纽约
金克斯探员 谢谢你这么快就赶来了
Agent Jinks. Thanks so much for coming on such short notice.
斯托科夫斯基探员
Agent Stukowski.
鉴于我们第一次见面时你还想抓我来着
Considering you tried to have me arrested the first time we met,
接到你的求救电♥话♥我还真有点惊讶
I was a little surprised to get an S.O.S. call from you.
哦 在丹佛那事啊 那都过去了
Oh, no, that thing in Denver, honey, water under the bridge.
我打电♥话♥是因为这有个很神的事
Reason I called is I've got a real humdinger here,
鉴于你们专门对付诡异的事
And since your organization specializes in "weird",
我觉得我应该找你们试试
I thought I'd take a chance.
-你自己来的吗 -也不是
- So you came alone? - Not...quite.
那书呆子是怎么搞到藏物的
How'd that little nerd get his hands on an artifact?
我要杀了他 我会打给琳娜 她能帮上忙
I'll kill him! I'll call Leena and she can help.
异想天开
Eureka.
你发现什么了吗
Oh, did you just figure something out?
尤里卡有"找到了"的意思
什么 不是 这是谁
What? Uh, no. Who's this?
联邦调查局探员萨莉·斯托科夫斯基
FBI agent Sally Stukowski.
-这是阿迪... -尼尔森探员
- This is Artie-- - Agent Nielsen.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure, yes.
谢谢你们能抽空过来
Thanks again for taking time out of your schedule.
你们的事情一定很繁忙
Y'all must be busy with whatever it is you do.
你要不要给我们介绍下情况
You want to just walk us through the scene?
当然 埃里克·强生
Yes. Eric Johnson,
四十七岁 霍布斯画廊老板
47, curator of the Hobbes Gallery,
从这窗户跳下去了
takes a dive out of this window here.
官方结论是自杀 但我不这么认为
Official ruling is suicide, but I don't think so.
同事和家人都说他对于
Coworkers and family say that he was excited
下周开放的展览非常兴奋
about the exhibit opening next week.
没有什么消沉的古怪行为
No signs of depression of erratic behavior.
目击证人都在哪呢
And...and, uh, were there any witnesses?
没有 他加班到很晚
Uh, no, he was working late.
报告说当时楼里只有他一个人
Report says he was the only one in the building.
-我没觉得哪里诡异了啊 -验尸官报告
- I'm sort of missing the weirdness here. - Coroner's report.
这是强生先生吗
That's Mr. Johnson?
他只摔了两层楼 但冲击损伤
He only fell two stories, but the impact trauma,
就像他跳伞的时候没带降落伞似的
it's like he was skydiving without a parachute.
这确实够诡异的 而且好恶心
That is weird. And disgusting.
有什么想法 建议或是假设吗
So thoughts, ideas, suggestions, hypotheses?
我是毫无头绪了
I got nothing.
验尸官是对的 这是自杀
Coroner's right. Suicide.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表