剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
我说董事们还真爱这些埃及玩意啊
Man, the Regents really love the Egyptian stuff, huh?
都有点像恋物癖了
It's like a fetish.
我们显然来对杂货店了
Wow, definitely in the right grocery store.
请跟我来
Come with me.
把钥匙给我
The key.
他不怎么爱说话 对吧
He's not very chatty, is he?
是的 不爱说话
No, he's not.
我在储藏室里等你们
I'll be in the stock room.
好了 这里有个球
Okay, so, here's the sphere.
双面神硬币在哪里
Where's the Janus coin?
我记得看见过投币口
I remember seeing a slot.
瞧 我最爱猪猪存钱罐了
See? I always loved piggy banks.
你说什么
What?
如果说硬币是硬盘的话
So, then if a coin is like the hard disk,
那为了要重启这个球
then to reboot,
我只要再把硬币塞回去就行了
I just slide it back in.
你们好啊
Oh, hello.
这是怎么了
What's this?
又有新任务吗
Uh, another mission?
女士 我们可有很多事要告诉你
Lady, we've got a lot to tell you.
在怀俄明和猫住在一起
Living with a cat in Wyoming?
操着美国口音 还像个小女生一样尖叫
Also, you have an American accent and a really girly scream.
这么说 我的实体在一个高中教英语吗
So, my body's out there teaching high school English?
你的学生们很爱戴你
And your students love you.
可是怎么会有猫
But a cat?
迪迪挺可靠的
Dickens is solid.
它救下了我的培根
Saved my bacon.
好吧 虽然不知道你在说什么
Yes, I don't know what that means,
不过这个赛克斯先生想从我这里得到什么
but what does this Mr. Sykes want from me?
我们还指望你能告诉我们呢
We were kinda hoping you could tell us.
恐怕我完全没有头绪
Uh-I'm afraid I have absolutely no idea.
尽快把她带回来 同时提高警惕
Get her here as fast as you can, and keep your eyes open.
万事小心
And be careful.
多往偏僻小径开
Stick to the back roads.
偏僻小径
The back roads?
从埃尔克里奇开到厄因维尔吗
Driving from Elk Ridge to Univille?
问得好
Good point.
保持警惕
Stay alert.
我对这一切有不祥的预感
I don't have a good feeling about all this.
我没经历过军事训练
I'm not used to military maneuvers.
我只是个小学老师
I'm an elementary school teacher.
从小学老师变成董事
Elementary school teacher to Regent.
离奇的升职之路
Strange trajectory.
一点也不
Not at all.
每个选中的董事在各自的领域中都是专家
Each regent is selected for his or her area of expertise.
每个人都有自己独到的见解
Each brings a unique perspective.
我被选中是因为我能洞察孩子的想法
I was chosen for my insight into children.
简 科洛迪的手镯有什么副作用
Jane... What's the downside to the Collodi Bracelet?
如果使用者佩戴太久
If the user wears it for too long,
它会在心中种下邪念
it plants a seed of darkness in the soul
产生贪得无厌的渴望
and creates an insatiable longing.
同时 这种渴望会使心灵变得冷酷
And at the same time, this longing hardens the heart.
佩戴者不会给予或是得到爱
The wearer cannot give or receive love.
是否有可能 在很多年前
Is it possible, all those years ago,
我们并没有及时救回那个男孩
we didn't get to the boy in time?
麦卡
Hey, Myka.
我...我想到了
I, uh-I have a thought.
怎么保护仓库 但...
About a way to protect the Warehouse, but...
但是什么
But what?
你可能不太喜欢
You might not like it.
要是能保住仓库 我就喜欢
Well, if it protects the warehouse, I like it already.
是什么办法
What is it?
天哪 我们要去哪里
Whoa, where are we going?
进树林再说
Off road.
我们必须得毁掉双面神硬币
We have to destroy the Janus coin.
你说什么
What?
你肯定会觉得这样做很自私
I know you're gonna think this is personal.
那是肯定 你的意思就是要杀死一个人
How could I not? You're-you're talking about killing a human being.
不 我的意思是毁掉赛克斯在寻找的东西
No, I'm talking about destroying the thing that Sykes is after.
我们可以制止的 就在此地
We can stop it, right here.
就在此时
Right now.
她是史上最有智慧的人之一
She has one of the greatest minds in history!
这就好像要烧毁
It's-it would be like burning
一座图书馆 而你的朋友却被困在里面
down a library with a friend trapped inside.
我知道
I know.
但我们正与人交战 很不幸战争总有伤亡
But we're at war, and unfortunately, wars have casualties.
我不同意
No.
好吧 所以你宁愿让塞克斯
Okay, so you're willing to live with
有机会拿到他想要的东西
the possibility that Sykes might get what he wants.
H.G.绝不会帮助他的
H.G. would never help him.
麦卡 事实证明这人能从任何人身上获取信息
Myka, the man has proven he can get information from anyone.
连史蒂夫都在为他卖♥♥命
Even Steve's working for him.
不是的 他没有
No, he's not.
我知道他没有
I know he's not.
好吧 打住
Okay, just hold up.
你们两个都别说了
Both of you.
我们必须面对现实
We have to deal with reality.
等一下 克劳迪娅
Wait, Claudia. Claudia!
我只是在考虑牺牲小我
Like, I'm just thinking of the greater good.
只要那硬币还存在 它就会对仓库不利
As long as that coin exists, it can be used against the Warehouse.
我的回答还是不同意
The answer is still no.
我们不能...
We cannot-
我不会毁掉H.G.威尔斯的
I will not destroy H.G.Wells.
我能发表意见吗
May I offer an opinion?
我觉得她应该加入这场讨论
I figured she should be part of this discussion.
没有什么要讨论的
There is no discussion.
我同意
Agreed.
如果你们真想保住仓库
If you truly want to protect the Warehouse,
就必须毁掉这硬币
you must destroy the coin.
毁了这硬币以后 无论赛克斯
Destroy the coin, and whatever
想从我这得到什么 它都会随之消失
Sykes wants from me will be lost with it.
等一下
Wait.
那你...你就会消失的
You'd be gone, you'd- You'd be dead.
这代价太高了
The price is too high.
那艾米利·莱科怎么办
What about Emily Lake?
如果赛克斯觉得他可以令她恢复记忆
If Sykes thinks he can put her back together,
那她就危险重重了
she's in a lot of danger.
毁了我 她对他来说就一文不值了
Destroy me, and she'll be of no value to him.
麦卡 你说过她是个教师
Myka, you say she's a teacher
备受学生爱戴
and her students love her.
那便让我以她的身份活着吧
Then, let me live on through her.
我们会救出艾米利·莱科的
We could rescue Emily Lake.
我向你保证
I can promise you that.
我相信你会的
I have every confidence that you will.
麦卡 我们要理性 不能感情用事
Myka, we have to think rationally, not emotionally.
而且要果断
And quickly.
在我改变主意之前
Before I remeber that I'm not this noble.
这么做是对的 麦卡
It's the right thing to do, Myka.
你很清楚的 不是吗
You know that, don't you?
-皮特 就由你来 -我知道
- Pete, um-I think you'll have to be the one to... - I know.
我来做
I will.
还有 谢谢你所做的一切 海伦娜
And... Thanks for everything, Helena.
很遗憾我看不到你的成就了
I regret I won't be here to see you reach your destiny.
一定会辉煌万分的
It will surely be a glorious one.
这我可不确定
I don't know about that.
那你就是唯一不确定的人了
Then, you're the only one.
你要怎么和一个
How do you say goodbye to the one person
比其他人都了解你的人说再见呢
who knows you better than anyone else?
我也想知道
I wish I knew.
勇敢点
Be brave.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表