剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
The first two were wrong.
-再错就会 -够了
- The third could- - Enough!
泰勒 你在等什么
Tyler, what are you waiting for?
看那些骨头
Look at those skulls.
都被劈开了
They're all cracked in half.
我想我知道原因了
Yeah, I think I see why.
求你了 赛克斯先生
Please, Mr. Sykes.
别逼他这么做
Don't make him do it.
泰勒 你必须得赢
Tyler, you got to be in it to win it.
快
Now.
好孩子
Good lad.
将军
Checkmate.
别
No!
第一场秀结束
First show's over.
拉蒂默还有百玲
Lattimer and Bering?
快下来
Come on down!
麦卡 你还好吗
Myka, are you all right?
不是我做的
I didn't do that.
不要紧 我没事
No, I'm-I'm fine.
麦卡 那是因为我能控制她往哪开枪
Myka, that's only because I control where she shot.
下一次 应该能击中目标
Next time, her aim is going to be a lot better.
好了
Okay?
快点 各位
Let's go, guys.
把枪放地上
Guns on the floor,please?
否则下一枪将会正中
Or the next shot is going to be right between
百玲女士那双美丽的大眼
Ms. Bering's beautiful eyes.
-你个混♥蛋♥ -够了
- You son of a- - Stop it!
我不明白
I don't understand.
为什么董事密室里会有这种刑讯装置
Why is there a torture device in the regent sanctum?
这可不是什么刑讯装置
It's not a torture device,honey.
是一把锁
It's a lock.
是一个叫卡特兰加的人发明的
It was invented by a man named Caturanga.
他更像十二号♥仓库里的克劳迪娅 我的导师
He was rather the Claudia of Warehouse 12 and my teacher.
所以你需要海伦娜来打开
That's why you needed Helena to open it.
她是认识卡特兰加的人中唯一一个生者
She's the only living person who knew this... Caturanga.
看 棋盘专门放置过了
See, the pieces are set so the player's in check.
赢了比赛 就能打开锁
You win the game, and the lock opens.
输了比赛 就给你开颅
You lose the game, and your skull opens.
一个世纪前 当董事关闭密室时
When the regents shut down the sanctum a century ago,
卡特兰加设计了这把锁
Caturanga designed the lock.
听着 日记中并没有写明怎么打开它
Now, the secret to opening it is not in the journals.
可他却花大篇幅写了他的学生 威尔斯小姐
But he writes a lot about Ms. Wells, here.
她是他最喜爱的学生
She's his favorite student.
我觉得她肯定知道
I think she knows about it.
卡特兰加教过我很多东西
Caturanga taught me a thousand things,
可我从没见过这个象棋锁
but I have never seen the chess lock before.
我不知道怎么打开
I don't know how to open it.
我知道 你明显已经让年轻的泰勒死于你手了
I know, and you clearly demonstrated with young Tyler, here.
是你干的
You did that.
我想阻止你的
I tried to stop you!
我发誓
I swear it.
知道吗
You know what?
也许我选错人了
Maybe I used the wrong incentive.
不要
No!
麦卡 麦卡
Myka! Myka!
现在坐在椅子上的是你在乎的人
Now that there's somebody in the chair you care about,
也许你的记忆就会恢复了
maybe your memory will come back.
那是什么
What is that?
前雇主的一个礼物
A gift from a former employer.
你想要什么
What do you want from me?
我只是一个旅店老板
I'm just an innkeeper.
你我都明白你的身份不止这个 对吧
Oh, we both know you're more than that, don't we?
要是你觉得我会帮你闯进仓库
If you think that I'm gonna help you break into the Warehouse,
那你就要大吃一惊了
you're in for a surprise.
不会
No.
看着吧 大吃一惊的人会是你们
No, you see, it's you people who are gonna be surprised.
什么情况
What is that?
琳娜那出事了
Something's wrong at Leena's.
打开监控摄像头
Pull up the security feed.
已经在打开了
Way ahead of you.
是他
It's him.
琳娜
Leena.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
要是我们打开了这个 里面是什么
If we unlock this thing, what are we going to find?
你会知道的
You'll see.
你有没有想过我们也许正在打开
Have you considered that we might be unlocking
一件被封存在七号♥仓库的极具危险性的藏物
an artifact deemed too dangerous to be kept in Warehouse 7?
她说的没错
She's right, you know.
董事封锁这里一定有其原因
The regents must have had a reason to keep people out.
别和我说那些董事和原因
Don't tell me about the regents or the reasons, okay?
你只能选一样
You have one choice.
要么开锁 要么让她死
Open the lock, or she's gonna die.
我们该怎么赢
Now, how do we beat it?
这是卡特加兰的爱好
This was Caturanga's passion.
我们几年来几乎天天下
We played every day for years.
你一直都能赢他吗
You beat him all the time?
一次都没
Not once.
好极了
Oh, great.
好了
All right.
该下棋了
Time to make a move.
泰勒在下时 我选择了王兵开局
With tyler, I-I chose the king's gambit.
卡特兰加想到了这点
Caturanga would have expected that.
也许
Perhaps-
对 也许改用西西里防御 龙式变例
Yes, perhaps the-the dragon's variant.
麦卡 王翼马
Myka, king's knight...
走到E6
To E-6.
好了
Check.
你在影响选手发挥 皮特
You're distracting the player, Pete.
后翼象 走到H4
Queen's bishop... To h-4.
好了
Check.
我不知道接下来该干什么了
I don't know what else to do!
海伦娜
Helena.
继续
Continuing.
对不起 麦卡
Sorry, Myka.
海伦娜 听我说
Helena, listen to me.
我今天是不会死在这里的
I am not going to die here today, okay?
因为在你深呼吸之后
Because you are going to take a breath,
会救我一命
and you're gonna save my life.
我可不是来做这个的
This isn't what I signed up for.
你的这些董事要是认为我会
These regents of yours are gravely mistaken
带上这玩意 那就大错特错了
if they think I shall be carrying around this.
韦伯利一型 点45口径
The Webley mark one .450 caliber,
英国皇家海军和王室保卫队的标准装备
standard issue of the royal navy and police constabularies.
这家伙不错
A fine weapon.
文明社会不需要枪♥支♥ 先生
Guns have no place in a civilized society, sir.
可现在董事们定了规则
Now, the regents set the rules,
规则说每个仓库探员必须佩戴枪♥支♥
and their rules states all warehouse agents must carry a firearm.
总有比杀生更好的解决方法的
But there is always an alternative to killing.
我同意
I agree.
那可不是标准装备
That is not standard issue.
我改规则了
I changed the rules.
威尔斯 是时候打靶练习了
Wells, time for target practice.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
没有 没有
No, no.
麦克山探员只是昏过去了
Agent Mcshane is merely stunned.
当规则不能被完全赞同
When the rules do not agree with one,
必要的改动也是应该的
it is sometimes necessary to change them.
改变规则
Change the rules.
什么
What?
改变规则
Change the rules.
麦卡 D3走到E8
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表