剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
《十三号♥仓库》第三季 第十集
Warehouse 13 S03E10
《十三号♥仓库》前情提要
Previously on Warehouse 13...
有四位董事的死和藏物有关
Four regents suffered artifact-related deaths.
现在 第五个董事
And now a fifth regent.
我妈怎么能不告诉我她是个董事
How can my mom be a regent and not have told me?
容我从头说起
Just let me start at the beginning.
另找时间吧 简
Some other time, Jane--
等到仓库不再遭受袭击
A time when the warehouse isn't under attack
等到没人来杀你时再说
and someone isn't trying to kill you.
-阿迪说过不会刑讯逼供 -我不是阿迪
- Artie said you don't torture. - I'm not Artie.
我不能让你这样
I can't let you do this.
我今天把枪对着弗雷德里克夫人
I drew my gun on Mrs. Frederic,
然后 她把我解雇了
and she fired me.
什么
What?
纽约州 伊萨卡
-你听到了吗 -没有
- You hear that? - No.
好像有人遇到麻烦了
Sounds like somebody's in trouble.
你想遇到麻烦吗 先生
You want trouble, mister?
保持住这想法 别改主意 我求你了
Hold that thought, I beg of you.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
不 别
No. Don't.
有人吗
Hello?
天哪 保罗 保罗
Oh, my god! Paul? Paul! Paul...
你就这么让我妈离开了
So you just let my mom walk out--
我无权让她留下来 这里是有等级之分的
I don't get to make her stay. There is a hierarchy here.
你母亲 董事最大 然后是弗雷德里克夫人
There's your mother, the regent, Mrs. Frederic,
然后是我 最后才到你们
There's me, and then there's you.
不好意思 我真失礼
Oh, sorry. How rude.
我 然后是追踪者 最后才到你们
There's me, there's trailer, and then there's you.
好吧 那我们怎么保护她
Okay, so how do we protect her from Walter Sykes
不受沃特·赛克斯伤害呢
if she's not here?
对她的安保措施已加强了三倍 她很安全
Her security has been tripled. She's safe.
吉祥天母枷锁很安全
The remati shackle is safe.
仓库很安全 世界也很安全
The warehouse is safe. The world is safe.
全宇宙都很安全 此外
The universe is safe. And by the way,
没人向我们请求帮助 所以我不认为我们
no one asked us to help, so I don't think that we--
董事的安保很薄弱
Regent security has been stretched pretty thin--
麦卡 拜托 你别也来插一脚
Myka, please! Please, not you, too.
现在 我这里有些事要
Now, I have a situation here that I would like to--
阿迪 几十年来赛克斯一直伺机复仇
Artie, Sykes has been planning his revenge for decades!
他想得到科洛迪的手镯 我们得去
He wants the Collodi Bracelet. We need to go out--
董事会正着手处理此事 别担心了
The regents are handling it. Let it go.
沃特·赛克斯必须被绳之以法
Walter Sykes needs to be brought to justice.
看 你这不是在伸张正义
Ah, see, you're not looking for justice.
你这是在报仇
You're looking for vengeance.
如果有个精神病想要杀了你母亲
If some psycho tried to off your mother,
你不会反击吗
wouldn't you want payback?
你没见过我妈
You never met my mother.
在其职尽其责
Our job is to do our job.
看 有任务了 快去收拾行李吧
And, oh, look, we have a ping. So go pack.
你们要去纽约州的伊萨卡
And you are gonna go to Ithaca, New York.
再见
Bye.
阿迪 他说得没错
Artie, he does have a point.
好吧 伊萨卡 再见
Right, Ithaca. Bye.
瞧瞧 琳娜
Leena-- look at this.
总有人在尽其责嘛
Someone's actually doing as requested.
保安系统升级怎么样了
How is the security-system upgrade going?
就差最后检测了
Down to one last diagnostic.
只要我把这步完成 就没问题了
Once I run this, we're good to go.
很好 赛克斯在寻找漏洞
Good. Sykes is looking for weaknesses,
最好搞得滴水不漏
best not to have any.
克劳迪娅还在为史蒂夫的事伤心吗
So is Claudia still upset about Steve?
希望放她几天假
I was hoping that a few days away from this place
可以让她心情好起来
would clear her mind.
阿迪 在亚特兰大发生什么事了
Artie, what happened in Atlanta?
史蒂夫和弗雷德里克夫人之间
Something bad...
发生了些不愉快的事情
between Steve and Mrs. Frederic.
所有政♥府♥机构都收到一个通知
A notice was issued to all government agencies
要求对金克斯紧闭大门
that Jinks was persona non grata.
他们销毁了他的信誉评价和通行证
They burned his credit rating and his passport.
-天啊 -别告诉克劳迪娅
- Oh, my god. - Don't tell Claudia.
不会的
I won't.
唱完了 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
唱得太棒了
That was awesome.
约翰尼·卡什 艾斯特·吉巴托
Johnny Cash, Astrud Gilberto,
逃亡乐队大串烧
and the Runaways in the same set.
我的座右铭 不博采众长就滚蛋
That's my motto. Go eclectic or go home.
没错 我也喜欢在开麦夜里唱串烧
Yeah, I like to mix it up on open-mic night.
你叫克劳迪娅 对吧
Claudia, right?
我叫德维恩·马多克
I'm Dwayne Maddox.
死租乐队的主唱兼吉他手吗
Lead singer/guitarist for Dead Rent--
好乐队 烂名字
Great band, terrible name.
这么说你看过我们的演出
So you've seen us.
南达科他州最具潜力的音乐团队
"South Dakota's most promising musical export,"
博客上说的
Sayeth the blogs.
那是节奏吉他手决定离开之前的事了
That was before the rhythm guitarist decided to split.
他希望我们成为下一支黑眼豆豆
He wanted us to be the next Black Eyed Peas.
而我希望成为下一支黑旗 所以
I wanted to be Black Flag. Just...
这么巧
Wow. That's a weird coincidence.
我很理解失去同伴的感受
I know exactly what it's like to lose a partner.
我在想你是否愿意填补我们的空缺
I was wondering if you'd like to fill in.
好吧
Okay. Um...wow.
你想什么时候
So when do you--
你想什么时候试一下呢
When do you think you want to jam?
我是说 我的日程有点难以预测 所以
I mean, my schedule is just a little unpredictable, so...
我们在我家车♥库♥排练
Well, we rehearse in my garage.
就是汽修店后面那红房♥子
It's the red house behind the body shop.
-明天中午怎么样 -行 没问题
- Say noon tomorrow? - Yeah, that could work.
好吧 到时见
All right, see you then.
有事吗 我是史蒂夫 请留言
Hey, what's up? This is Steve. Leave a message.
该死 尽可死 快回我电♥话♥吧
Damn it, Jinksy, call me back.
我想和你谈谈心
I want to share.
伊萨卡综合医院
就是说你和保罗都被咬了
So you and Paul were both bitten,
但都没看清是被什么咬了
but neither of you saw what did it?
当时很黑 而且它动作很快
It was really dark, and it was really fast.
后来有东西吸引了它的注意力
Then something got its attention.
我就拖着他上车赶紧离开了
I dragged us both into the car and took off.
我能不能
May I?
不好意思
Sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
麦卡 你知道是什么咬的吗
Myka, do you know what those are?
也许是某种动物吧
Some kind of animal maybe.
是人咬的 是人
Human bite marks-- they're human.
是吸血鬼还是狼人
Vampire or werewolf?
不知道 但根据那个地点 我想说
I don't know, but based on the location, I would say--
等等 你不会真的认为
Wait a minute, do you really think that--
不 我不这么认为
No, I don't think!
我们在和藏物打交道 而非神话故事
We deal with artifacts, not fairy tales.
很多藏物都是来自神话故事
A lot of those artifacts come from fairy tales, okay?
灰姑娘的小刀
Cinderella's knife, right?
能把人变成玻璃 记得吗
Turns people to glass, remember?
我只是说有这可能性
I'm just saying it's possible.
好吧 见到以后我会相信的
Well, I'll believe it when I see it.
去情人林看看吧
Let's check out lovers lane.
行 不过我只同意打到三垒
Okay, but I only go to third base.
好了 艾米说保罗听到有呻♥吟♥声
Okay, so Amy said Paul heard a moaning
从那个方向传来
coming from that direction.
我过去看看 你待在这里
I'm gonna go that way. You stay here.
什么 我一个人吗
What? Alone?
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表