剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
《十三号♥仓库》第三季 第九集
Warehouse 13 S03E09
《十三号♥仓库》前情提要
Previously on warehouse 13...
你只能对一个人
You are allowed to reveal
直言相告这份工作的性质
the true nature of our work to one person.
我今天不听指挥了
I was insubordinate.
我用枪指着弗雷德里克夫人
I drew my gun on mrs. Frederic,
然后 她把我解雇了
And she fired me.
我们是听上级指挥的
We answer to a higher authority.
这些就是董事们
These are the regents.
菲利
Phil!
你现在是守卫者了
You are the guardian now.
给你介绍介绍我的搭档
I want you to meet my partner.
妈
Mom.
你怎么能是董事呢
You can't be a regent!
你是我妈 我妈绝不可能是董事
Okay? You're my mom. My mom can't be a regent.
我妈怎么可能不告诉我她是个董事
How can my mom be a regent and not have told me?
对不起 皮特
I'm sorry, Pete.
冷静下 听我解释
Just calm down and let me explain.
好吧 你解释
Okay, fine, explain.
快解释为什么不告诉我
Explain why you didn't tell me.
我本来是想告诉你的 可我
I wanted to tell you, pete, but I--
可你并没有 所以我继续着我的
But you didn't, so I went on living my life
不明真♥相♥的生活
on some kind of need-to-know basis.
不是 并非你所想的那样
No, it wasn't like that.
事实要复杂得多
It was a lot more complicated.
皮特 坐下来 你走得我心烦意乱
Peter, please sit down. I can't concentrate on what--
行
Fine.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, darling.
我会解释清楚
I will explain it all.
容我从头说起
Just let me start at the beginning.
另找时间吧 简
Some other time, Jane.
等到仓库不再遭受袭击
A time when the warehouse isn't under attack
等到没人来杀你时再说
and someone isn't trying to kill you.
亚瑟正在调查
Arthur's researching the company
给你的雇佣兵提供资金的公♥司♥
that funded your mercenary,
字母表技术
A to Z Technologies.
虽然我们没有开战准备
We are not equipped for military action,
但如今已然进入交战状态
yet it would seem we're at war.
字母表技术
A to Z Technologies.
这名字听起来好熟悉
There's something about that name.
我有种不好的感觉
I have a very bad feeling about it.
你什么
You what?
你什么 你有感觉
You what? You have a feeling?
你是说 像我一样的感觉
You mean like--like-- like my kind of feeling?
你也会有预感
You get vibes too?
我的天哪
Oh, jeez louise.
你有没有什么事是我知道的啊
Do I know anything about you at all?
皮特 别闹了
Peter, please.
艾琳 虽然我不能明确说出来
Irene, I can't put my finger on it,
可那名字听起来很熟悉并且很重要
but that name is familiar to me and important.
好了 现在告诉我
Okay, just-- just tell me this.
要是董事们没有被袭击
If the regents hadn't been attacked,
你
would you...
或者你
or you...
会告诉我实情吗
have ever told me?
果然
Yeah.
我就知道
That's-- that's what I thought.
给他点时间 艾琳
He needs time, Irene.
我们没有多少时间了 简
We don't have any time, Jane.
波特兰
杰森
Jason.
我去商店买♥♥点东西
I'm just running to the store.
别忘了顺便去下干洗店
Oh, don't forget to stop at the dry cleaners.
好的 我一小时内回来
Okay, I'll be back in an hour.
天哪 那是什么
Whoa, what was that?
杰森 车子发动不了了
Jason, the car won't start.
杰森
Jason?
杰森
Jason?
不 我不会就此罢休的
No, I'm not gonna leave it alone
你还没有回答我的问题 阿迪
because you still haven't answered my question, Artie.
你为什么要解雇史蒂夫
Why did you fire Steve?
听着 董事们正一个个地被害
Look, someone is picking off the regents one by one.
我们不能这样袖手旁观
We just can't sit here and do nothing.
不是我 是弗雷德里克夫人解雇的
I didn't fire Steve. Mrs. Frederic did.
而且我们并没有袖手旁观
And we are not doing nothing.
琳娜和我正在加强仓库的防御设施
Leena and I are fortifying the warehouse,
并且董事会安保部的人正在调查此事
and regent security is investigating.
你还没有告诉我其中的真正缘由
Well, there's obviously more to this than you're telling me.
史蒂夫拿枪指着弗雷德里克夫人
Steve pulled a gun on Mrs. Frederic?
-我们得找出 -够了
- We have to find-- - Enough!
这事你们都别管了
Let this go, both of you.
有情况了
We have a ping.
波特兰有一男子
A man in Portland,
昨天除草除到一半
he vanished from his driveway yesterday
突然在一道强光中人间蒸发了
in a brilliant flash of light,
我要派你俩前去调查
and I am sending the two of you.
我们现在没心情办案
We can't work a case right now.
阿迪 我刚刚失去了我的搭档
Artie, I just lost my partner.
没有个明确的答复
You can't expect me to just dive back into a case
我怎么会有心情干活
without getting some answers.
闭嘴
Silence!
现在不是闹情绪 发牢骚的时候
This is not snag, bag, and nag.
叫你们去就快去
When I say go, you go.
快点
Now, march!
没说你
Not you.
站住 回你窝里去
Stay. Go back to your bed.
这就对了
Yes.
真乖 她们怎么就不能跟你学学
See, why can't they all be like you?
想聊聊吗
You, uh...wanna talk?
突然发现你母亲的真♥相♥
I know how hard it must be
一定很难接受 我懂的
for you to find out about your mom like that.
如果换作是我 都不敢想象我会怎样
I--I can't imagine if it was me.
你会觉得自己很蠢
You might feel like an idiot.
你会觉得
And you might feel
你从来都没有真正了解过自己的母亲
like you never really knew your own mother.
她可是你妈妈 皮特
She's your mom, Pete.
你当然了解她
Of course you know her.
我是说 我对她都有一点点了解呢
I mean, I even know her a little bit.
我们一同从倒塌的大楼中逃生
We did survive a crumbling building together.
我认为她是一个勇敢坚强又不失魅力的女性
And I think that she's a brave, strong, amazing woman
并且非常爱你
who loves you very much.
那她为什么不告诉我
Then why wouldn't she tell me?
我是一名仓库探员啊
I mean, I'm a warehouse agent.
又不是不在这个秘密机构里
It's not like I'm not in on the secret.
我也不知道
I don't know.
不过她肯定有理由的 好吧
But she had to have her reasons, right?
也许她只是想保护你
Maybe she was trying to protect you.
是啊是啊
Oh, right.
或者我的生活原本就是一个谎言
Or maybe my whole life has been one big lie.
我只是弗雷德里克夫人和董事手中的一个棋子
I'm just some pawn of the regents and Mrs. Frederic.
自从得知山姆是被
Ever since I found out that sam was killed
藏物所杀后
because of an artifact,
我就开始想要是我们都这样了怎么办
I've started to wonder if we all are.
可我同时也在想 这重要吗
But I've also started to wonder if it matters.
对我来说很重要
It matters.
你幸福吗
Are you happy?
别扯开话题 麦卡
That's not the point, Myka.
因为我感觉你很幸福
Because I think you are.
原本就是大计划中的一部分
And what difference does it make
还是偶然的机会 又有什么区别呢
if it's a part of a master plan or if it's just dumb luck?
对我而言 区别大着呢
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表