剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
I assume this is all being caused by your little top-secret whatever-it-is.
说过了你不需要知道
I told you, need-to-know.
就凭我们被参加我婚礼的人袭击
Given that we're being attacked by my own wedding party,
我确定我必须要知道
I'm pretty sure I need to know.
这件蜂窝藏物之前是一个女法老的
The beehive artifact once belonged to a female pharaoh
她大约在公元前1479年时统治着埃及
who ruled egypt around 1479 B.C.E.,
哈特谢普苏特
Hatshepsut.
-保重 -什么
- Bless you. - Uh, what? No.
我刚刚不是打喷嚏
That wasn't a sneeze.
我刚刚说的是法老的名字 哈特谢普苏特
That was the female pharaoh's name, Hatshepsut.
哈特谢普苏特用蜜蜂的荷尔蒙
So hatshepsut created the artifact
创造了这件藏物
using the pheromones of honey bees.
蜂窝 蜜蜂 这就说得通了
Well, beehive, bee. It makes sense.
是的 她用蜜蜂蛰了自己
Yes, and then she would prick herself with the bee
然后蜂刺就插了进去 进入了她的身体
and then inject the stinger, really, into her body.
她就变成了蜂后
She became the queen bee.
一百分 阿嚏
Precisely. Ah-choo!
那她怎么了
What about her?
谁怎么了
What about who?
你刚刚说到哈特谢普苏特
You--you just said hatshepsut.
不 刚刚是打喷嚏
Oh, no, that-- that was a sneeze.
等等 你提到了蜂刺
Wait, you-- you said stinger.
阿迪 你提到了蜂刺
Artie, you-- you did say stinger.
阿迪 我在看这只蜜蜂
Okay, Artie, I'm looking at this bee,
它没有蜂刺
and there is no stinger.
开火
Fire!
冲啊
Forward!
去死吧 渣滓
Die, scum!
来啊 你个反♥动♥派狗
Come on, you rebel dog!
搞什么 我打中你了
Dude, what the hell? I shot you.
来啊 走狗 有种打我啊
Come on, you rebel dog. Fight like a man.
得了吧 伙计 放下枪
Come on, man, put the gun down.
我刚刚"杀"了你
I killed you.
你居然愚弄我 叛徒
You mock me, traitor.
胜利永远属于我的国家
But I shall be victorious for my great country!
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我来帮你 兄弟
I have come to aid you, brother.
-并肩战斗... -真是见鬼了
- Together we will-- - To hell with this.
约翰逊 听着
Johnson, listen.
我其实不是演员
I'm not actually a reenactor.
事实上 你拿了件非常危险的东西
The truth is you've got something very dangerous.
死吧 渣滓
Die, scum!
住手
Stop!
住手 我求求你
Stop, sir, I beg of you.
你不会对一个女士下手的
You would not raise your hand against a lady,
对吧
would you?
我从不伤害女人
I would never harm a woman.
但是我要干了这个家伙
But I intend to kill this scurvy grayback.
做梦
'Fraid not.
跟你讲了我是拉弗娜
Told you I was Laverne.
这才是拉弗娜的范
Such a Laverne move.
起来吧 雪莉
Come on, Shirley.
怎么了 这个迷你激光枪吗
What? Oh, the mini-tesla?
我自己设计的 很酷吧
It's my own design. It's pretty cool, huh?
靠 你就用这个绰号♥吧 迷你特斯拉
Dude, that should be your drag name, Minnie Tesla.
好吧 他们为女演员设计了这套服装
Okay, they have these outfits for the female reenactors.
我觉得我可以...
I figured if I could--
干嘛 你看着我♥干♥嘛
What? What? What'd I do?
没事没事
No, uh, no, no, no, no.
不是你的问题
It's not--it's-- nothing, it's not you.
有那么一小会儿
It's just that for a second there,
你这样子跟我姐姐很像
you were a lot like my big sister.
小时候她总是很照顾我
You know, she used to save my butt a lot when we were little.
你也是有故事的人啊
So you do have a past.
姐姐 说吧
And a sister. Well, tell.
她长什么样 住哪里
What's she like? Where's she live?
干什么的 详细点
What's she do? Details.
她已经...
No, she...
她已经去世了 有一阵子了
Well, she died, Claud, a while back.
我怎么老是做这种事
How do I always do that with you?
天啊 对不起 金克斯
God, I'm sorry, Jinksy.
没关系
It's okay, really.
没事的
It's, uh, it's all good.
好吧 我们
Right, well, let's, um,
把藏物拿过来 装好 赶紧走
snag it and bag it and get the hell outta here.
你里面还有什么
What all else do you have in there?
有个三明治 你饿吗
I got a PB&J, if you're hungry.
当我没问
Forget I asked.
狗屎科幻迷
Damn trekkies.
总是这么冒失地冲进来
Always crashing the party,
假装自己是个时光旅者
pretending they're time-travelers.
傻♥逼♥
What a nerd.
找到了吧
Tell me you found it.
算是吧
Sort of.
阿曼达被叮了
Uh, Amanda's been stung.
她有没有碰过别人
Did she touch anyone?
除了来新娘欢送会的 没了
Aside from her whole bridal party, no.
我认为手指是感染的根源
I'm thinking the finger is the source of the infection,
别让她再碰任何人了
so don't let her touch anyone else with it.
阿迪 我们检查过她的手指了
Artie, we checked her finger.
没有蜂刺
There's no sign of the stinger.
是啊 它顺着身体进去了
Yeah, it makes its way through the body.
它的目标是内脏
It targets the glands,
并且会引致费洛蒙的产生
And it causes the pheromone production.
之后只要她触碰到任何人
And then, whenever she touches anyone,
她就会创造出一只
she immediately creates these worker bees
满足她所有要求并且护卫她的
who become slavishly devoted
像奴隶般为她奉献一切的工蜂
to her every need and protection.
所以他们才会追我们吗
Is that why they're chasing us?
很有可能
Well, you know, probably.
因为你看起来具有威胁性
Because you're seen as a threat.
还有 等等 等等
And--oh, wait, wait, wait.
对啦 对啦
Yes, yes.
这上面还说哈特谢普苏特后来变得非常糟
It appears that things went very badly for Hatshepsut.
我 我得说
You know, I'm-- I-I must say,
我对自己这么快就回想起
I'm rather impressed with how quickly my,
象形文字的阅读技巧而震惊
hieroglyphic reading skills have come back to me.
阿迪 请你一定得找出把刺取出来的方法
Artie, just please figure out how to get the stinger out.
包在我身上
Consider it done.
我得去找迈克尔
I'm gonna go find Michael.
等等 不行不行
Wait, no, no, no, no, no.
不行 那太危险了 好吗
No, it's too dangerous, okay?
大家都会没事的 我保证
Everything's gonna be fine. I promise.
我们会处理的 尽管我得
We'll figure this out, even if I have to--
X光片
X-Ray.
这就是解法 我们给她做X光扫描
That's what we'll do. We'll X-Ray her.
它会显示出刺的位子
It'll show us where the stinger is.
我们要做的只是带她去医院
All we have to do is get her to the hospital,
找到那根刺 把它取出
find the stinger, and get it out.
这太棒了 好主意
That's great. That's a great idea.
你不会还带了催泪瓦斯来
I don't suppose you packed any tear gas
搞定这帮杀气腾腾的"新娘护卫队"吧
to get past the homicidal bridal party, did ya?
我把它落在另一条裤子里了
I left it in my other pants.
停下 停下
Stop, stop!
快停下
Stop!
她们在干什么
What are they doing?
她们在干什么
What are they doing?
好了 别看了
Well, don't look at it.
之后我们会处理的
We'll--we'll fix it later.
我们得先从这里出去 来吧
First we gotta get out of here. Come on!
这些椅子是租的啊
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表