剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
如果现在我们解决不了这个案子
If we cannot crack this case in the present,
我们就得从过去寻求帮助
We need all the help we can get from the past.
然后那头牛就不见了
And then the cow was just gone.
好吧 把这喝掉
All right, you drink this down now.
打扰一下 这是迈尔的家吗
Excuse me, is this the Meyer house?
我们是希考特和辛克莱尔探员 特勤局的
Agents Secord and Saint Clair, secret service.
我们负责回收危险的物品
We retrieve dangerous objects.
听说你们看到了些东西
We heard you kids saw something.
我不知道还有什么可说了
I don't know what else to say.
它看起来像个宇宙飞船
It looked like a spaceship,
然后发出激光杀死了一头牛
and it ray-gunned a cow.
露丝 佩吉 这是真的吗
Rose, Peggy, is it true?
你们都看到了吗
Did you see it?
进来说 诺拉
Come on in please, Nora.
这位是道格·瓦尔利的妻子
This is Doug Varley's wife,
这是他们的儿子
and that's his little boy.
你们是政♥府♥的吗
You're from the government, right?
你们能找到我丈夫吗
Can you find my Doug?
对不起 瓦尔利夫人
I'm sorry, Mrs. Varley,
我们目前还一无所知
We just don't know anything yet.
抱歉我不请自来
I'm sorry to barge in,
我实在是太担心道格了
but I'm so worried about Doug.
你好 孩子
Hey, kiddo.
我是丽贝卡
I'm Rebecca.
-你叫什么 -丹尼尔
- You got a name? - Daniel.
这是在扮演水星七人组吗
Are you one of the Mercury Seven?
水星七人组: 1959年4月为水星计划而挑选的七位宇航员
你最喜欢谁呢
You got a favorite?
俄亥俄州的约翰·格伦
John Glenn's from Ohio.
他环绕了地球
He orbited the earth.
这也是你的梦想吗
Is that what you wanna do someday?
你们会打败太空人 救回我爸爸吗
Are you gonna fight the spacemen and get my dad back?
我可以帮忙吗
Can I help?
丹尼尔 出去等着
Daniel, go outside and wait.
瓦尔利夫人 丽贝卡和我
Mrs. Varley, Rebecca and I
见过许多千奇百怪的事
have seen a lot of strange things.
但我很确定没有什么拿着激光枪的外星人
But I'm pretty sure there are no little green men with ray guns.
你跟那头牛说去
Tell that to the cow.
怎么了
What?
重演一下那两个孩子的行为
Reenacting what those kids were doing out here
或许能帮我们找到些线索呢
might give us some insight into what they saw.
好借口
What a line.
杰克 我确实爱你
Jack, I do love you,
但是
but...
看看大多数仓库探员的结果
Given the way things turn out for most warehouse agents,
我们真的要这样吗
are we sure?
当然了
Hell, I'm sure.
好吧 好吧 下车了
Okay, okay. Down, boy, heel.
我们稍后再谈
We'll talk later,
希望火星人别把我们抓上飞碟
if the Martians don't take us away in their flying saucer.
我可没看到什么火星人 你呢
Well, I don't see any Martians, do you?
没有 不过我觉得我看到藏物了
No, but I'll bet I see our artifact.
这儿有一根扭曲的羊角
Out there is one seriously lopsided goat.
-好吧 -它可不稳定
- Okay. - It's unstable.
怎么才能带走它 而不落得跟牛一样的下场
How do we bag it without ending up like the cow?
好吧 按我的计划来
Okay, here's how it's gonna go.
我过去拿下那个号♥角
I'm gonna disconnect the horn.
我呢
And me?
你负责充满爱意地看着我
You gaze at me lovingly.
棒极了
Brilliant.
看样子是被蜡封住了
Looks like it's sealed with wax.
要不要执行B计划
Shall we entertain a plan "B"?
是啊 快跑
Yeah, run!
看来有东西在1962年重创了
Well, something took a big bite
杰克和丽贝卡的车
out of Jack and Rebecca's car in 1962.
麦卡 这是杰克的帽子
Hey, Myks, Jack's hat.
车子这边的痕迹和公告牌上的一模一样
This edge, it has the same markings as the billboard.
就是说 弄坏车子的东西
Which means that whatever did this
也就是在匹兹堡致人死亡的东西
is also responsible for the deaths in Pittsburgh.
杰克和丽贝卡说过 不管它是什么
Well, Jack and Rebecca said whatever it was
它就那么消失了
it vaporized itself.
他们带了一队人过来
They brought a whole team out here,
把农场翻了个底朝天
searched the farm from top to bottom.
但他们还是可能会弄错了
Still, they could have been mistaken.
哇塞
Oh, awesome.
你们看 奇幻故事
Check it out, astounding tales.
没想到杰克是个喜欢看奇幻故事的人
Ah, didn't take Jack as an astounding tales kinda guy.
还以为他只看《花♥花♥公♥子♥》
Playboy, maybe.
结果发现了这些奇幻故事书
Now those are some astounding tales.
里面还有一则我的短故事
One of my short stories is in there.
《皇室秘闻》
Imagine the Royalties.
是啊 那种大家都喜欢看的
Yes, just what the world needs,
富有的杀人狂
a rich homicidal maniac.
你大可买♥♥个秘密的小岛
You could buy yourself a secret island lair
雇人来修修你的长胡子
and hire someone to twirl your moustache.
我们怎么才能让那个东西停下来
Now how are we supposed to stop that thing?
不走近研究一下怎么知道
Won't know without a closer look.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? - Yeah.
好的 我想我可以用激光枪打它
All right, I think I can hit it with the Tesla.
或许能融化蜡
It might melt the wax.
我的枪法可比你好
I'm a better shot than you.
小淘气 亲一口给点运气吧
Hockey pucks. Kiss for good luck?
好吧 哥们儿你赢了
All right, well, that was plan "Z".
你干嘛
You?
有时 子弹才是最好的帮手
Sometimes a bullet is your best friend.
打坏了藏物怎么办
It could destroy the artifact.
然后活着去找其他藏物 听起来很合算
And live to bag others? Sounds like a fair swap.
号♥角呢
Where's the horn?
等等 等等
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
麦卡
Hey, Myks.
这是条沟 肯定是坠落造成的 对吧
This trench, this could be a crash site, right?
当然
Sure.
找到了
Bingo.
黄铜
Brass.
像1♥8♥9♥0年代的 对吧
Looks 1♥8♥9♥0s-ish, doesn't it?
哎哟 忘了你不能接东西
Ooh, that's right, you can't catch
你的真身在某个恐怖秘密监狱里面呢
because you're in scary regent prison where you belong.
以后再拿这个开玩笑吧
Oh, that joke simply never gets old.
这是我的火箭上的
This is from my rocket.
我确定
I'm certain.
克劳迪娅 听我说
Hey, Claude, okay, listen to me.
约书亚的号♥角在1962年在这里出现过
Joshua's Trumpet was here in 1962.
这就是我们现在要寻找的藏物
And it's the same artifact that we're looking for now.
很好 但他们不是同一样东西
Awesome, except it's not quite the same.
你说得没错 某个在匹兹堡的人
You were right about someone in Pittsburgh
改装了藏物 让它变得更厉害
changing the artifact to make it stronger.
他们刚刚击落了一架在一英里高空上的直升机
They just zapped a helicopter out of the sky from a mile up.
一英里
A mile?
麦卡 那个人可能在任何地方
Myks, this guy could be anywhere.
你确定是那个号♥角引起的吗
Are you sure that it's the same horn?
飞行员在失事前
Pilots radioed they heard a strange sound
报告他们听到了奇怪的声音
just before they lost control.
然后他们就死了
And then they were both killed.
知道吗 女士
You know what, lady?
你就是个扫把星
You are bad news.
你走到哪里 哪里就有人死
Whenever you show up, people die,
有人失踪
people disappear.
所有的事总是因你而一团糟
One way or another, everything turns to crap.
你不能这样把事情都归咎于我
You can't seriously be blaming me for these deaths.
我现在被关着
I'm in prison.
推脱得真好
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表