剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
It makes a difference to me.
我欺骗了他
I've lied to him.
枉他一番信任
Violated his trust.
哪个母亲会这样啊
What kind of mother does that?
一位伟大的母亲
A good one.
做我们这行不容易
It's not easy for us doing what we do.
我们有太多的秘密
We keep so many secrets
甚至不能告诉我们的孩子
even from our own children.
你并不能感受我的痛苦 艾琳
It's different for you, Irene.
你的儿子并不是探员
Your son isn't an agent.
你知道我并不希望皮特这样
You knew I didn't want this for Pete.
我一直都在担心这事会发生
I was always afraid something like this would happen.
是你违背了我的意愿
You went against my wishes.
简 他属于这 你知道的
Jane, he belongs here. You know he does.
把他养大成人就是为此 只是你也未意识到
You raised him for this without even realizing it.
他会振作起来的
He'll come around.
可现在 我需要你把注意力集中在
But right now I need for you to concentrate
字母表技术上
on A to Z Technologies.
我一直在努力
I've been trying.
要是我能挖出那部分记忆就好了
If I could just somehow dig out that memory.
对啊 我怎么早没想到呢
Of course. Why didn't I think of that?
跟我来
Come with me.
波特兰
再一次来到
据金瑟夫人所述
Okay, so according to Mrs. Kinser,
她丈夫随着一道强光消失时
her husband was standing right there
正是站在那里
when he disappeared in a big flash of light.
还说了什么吗
Anything else?
有没有响声啊 有没有冒烟啊
Clap of thunder? Poof of smoke?
没有烟 可她确实提到
No, no smoke, but she did say
强光过后 她的汽车电池没电了
that after the flash her car battery died,
门廊的灯也爆了
the porch lights blew,
并且整个街区
and the power around the entire block
断电了几秒钟
went out for a few seconds.
这么看来应该是个有磁性的东西
Okay, so what, something magnetic?
也许
Maybe.
那就说明它的
That draws its energy
能量主体就在这附近
from the power sources around it.
好的 我问问阿迪 看他有什么想法
Okay, I'll call Artie, see if anything pops.
你能在车上联♥系♥吗
Could you do it from the car?
我想去市中心查查
I want to check out that T-shirt shop
金瑟经营的那家体恤店
that Kinser ran downtown.
好的 没问题
Yeah, okay.
绝对是遭外星人绑♥架♥ 情况完全吻合啊
Alien abduction. It all fits.
那道闪光是外星人
The flash of light was the aliens
在传送金瑟先生上他们的飞船
transporting Mr. Kinser to their ship.
断电是因为他们发动飞船的
And the power outage was caused by the surge
引擎推动器引起的
from their engine boosters.
好吧 那也算一种理论
Well, that's a theory.
你叫瓦尔拉对吧 你是这的主管吗
Viola, right? Are you the manager?
主管是我
I'm the manager.
过来吧
Come on in.
天哪 杰夫
Oh, god, Jeff.
这个不行 那个也不行
None of this, none of that.
那个再多点闪光粉
More glitter on that.
看来闪光粉又要回归潮流了
Wow, looks like glitter's making a comeback.
斯坦也是这么说的
So Stan says.
多亏了他 我这里到处都是这东西
Thanks to him, I have found it everywhere.
我甚至在我的"小妹妹"里也发现了点
You know, I even found some in my vajayjay.
瓦尔拉
Viola!
金瑟解雇了一半的员工
Kinser laid off half the staff,
是我让这里的员工这么高效率的
but I'm the reason these guys are so efficient.
金瑟解雇了许多有才华的艺术家
Kinser fired a lot of good artists,
而他自己又对艺术一窍不通
and he wasn't particularly nice about it.
杰夫·马斯特 设计主管
Jeff Mcmasters, director of design.
这么说金瑟是一个严厉的上司
So Kinser was tough to work for, huh?
他太注重商业效益了
Ugh, he was very business-y.
那也许就是外星人想要抓他的原因
That's probably why the aliens wanted him.
杰森·金瑟只关心最终效益
Jason Kinser only cared about the bottom line.
他对艺术和艺术家都毫不尊重
He had no respect for the art or the artists.
有人对他的大裁员非常不满吗
Was there anyone who was particularly upset about the layoffs?
有人表现的特别明显吗
Anyone probably more upset than the others?
他们当时都大发脾气
They were all pretty postal.
好吧 听着 我们需要一份名单
Okay, well, listen, we're gonna need a list of names,
还要和剩下的雇员谈谈
and we have to talk to the rest of the employees.
你们认为被金瑟解雇的人中
Do you think that some of the people Kinser fired
有人会蒸发神功
were body-snatched?
有可能哦
Maybe.
我是布兰登 让我进去
Hey, it's Brandon. Buzz me in.
听着 让我进去 好吗
Look, let me in, will you?
听着 我没有生气
Look, I'm not mad, all right?
我只是觉得我需要一个解释
I think I deserve an explanation though.
我想和你当面谈谈 好吗
I want to talk face-to-face, all right?
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
我知道你在上面
I know you're up there.
我看到你了
I can see you!
你不下来说清楚我是不会走的
I'm not leaving until you come down and talk to me!
快给我下来
Well, come on!
下来啊
Come on!
又有一起失踪案
We have another disappearance.
今天早些时候又有一起断电事故
There was a second random power outage earlier today.
我对照了失踪人员的报道
I cross-referenced with missing person reports.
一名计算机程序员报♥警♥
A computer programmer called the cops
说他的室友在同一时间消失
and said his roommate went missing at around the same time.
但目前为止 他和我们的第一位受害人
But so far there's no connection
杰森·金瑟 还没有任何关联
between him and our first victim, Jason Kinser.
也许是因为关联在外星飞船上
Probably because the connection is on the alien ship.
-什么 -没啥
- What? - Nothing.
别担心 我们正在调查
Don't worry. We're on it.
肯定有别的办法 更安全的办法
There have to be other ways, less risky ways.
穿回到你的记忆里回味每一个片段
Travel back in your memories and watch them?
是啊 办法多着呢
Oh, yes, hundreds.
你在开玩笑是吧
You're joking, right?
我这说的是反语
I'm very dry.
我理解你的担忧 尼尔森探员
I understand your concern, agent Nielsen,
谢谢你这么关心
and I appreciate it.
但外面有人设计陷害董事会
But someone out there is targeting regents,
而我们目前对此毫无信息
and so far we have nothing.
我们有"字母表技术"公♥司♥
We have A to Z Technologies.
这个信息被埋在简的记忆深处
That information is buried deeply in Jane's memory,
只有把它挖掘出来才能有所收获
unless you've unearthed some answers.
"字母表技术"公♥司♥是一家空壳公♥司♥旗下的
A to Z Tech is a shell company
空壳公♥司♥的旗下的空壳公♥司♥
within a shell company within another shell company.
但我已成功追踪到开曼群岛
But I've managed to trace it to the Cayman Islands
我可以联♥系♥上那边的熟人
where I have a contact who could,
如果他还活着
if he's--if he's still alive,
他或许能
he could possibly...
好吧
Okay, fine.
你清楚其中的危险吧
But you understand the dangers?
你可能迷失在自己的记忆里
You could get lost in your own memories,
可能最后被永远困在其中
and you could wind up trapped there forever.
我愿意试试
A chance I'm willing to take.
但你没必要单独行动
But you won't have to take it alone.
如果有人同行
The artifacts dangers can be diminished
就能减小藏物的危险性
if there's another person present,
一个能阻止你陷入其中 必要时能拉你回头的人
Someone to ground you, to pull you back if need be,
所以我和你一起去
which is why I'm going with you.
不
No.
我去
I want to go.
到我的记忆里吗
Into my memories?
那也是我的生活
Well, it's my life too.
至少我曾是认为它是
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表