剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
So...
我是不是应该害怕呢
What? I'm supposed to be scared?
恐惧是能够激发一个人 斯托科夫斯基女士
Fear is a powerful motivator, Ms. Stukowski.
但你我都知道真正能激发一个人的
But we both know what really motivates people
是痛苦
is pain.
那些被你折磨和杀害的人
All those people you tortured and killed
不仅仅是董事
were more than just regents.
更是我的朋友
They were my friends.
就是你的那些朋友挑起了这些事 女士
Those friends are the ones that started this, lady.
挑起什么事 他们做了什么
Started what? What did you do?
你们很快就会知道了
You'll see soon enough.
我们很遗憾失去一位
We're terribly sorry to be losing
桃树大道 2128号♥
如此重要的客户 阿基诺先生
such a valued customer, Mr. Aquino.
怎样才能让您回心转意呢
Isn't there anything I can do to change your mind?
不可能了
No, no, no.
把这笔基金转移到
Just transfer the funds to this account
开曼岛联邦的账户上
at Grand Cayman Federal, hm?
斯托科夫斯基的同伴
Okay, Stukowski's partner.
这家伙什么来头
What's the 411 on this guy?
国际刑♥警♥的资料显示
According to Interpol,
詹姆斯·阿基诺是个爆破专家
James Aquino is a demolitions expert
受到九个国家的通缉
and wanted in nine countries.
他热衷近身搏击
He enjoys hand-to-hand combat,
制♥造♥燃♥烧♥弹♥
mixing molotov cocktails,
还在国外策动政♥变♥
and instigating regime change in foreign lands.
萨莉的朋友水准很高啊
Well, Sally has some high-class friends.
如果她想
So if she's going all
把董事逐一干掉
ten-little-indians on the regents,
生死簿上是否也会有我们的名字呢
shouldn't one of us be minding the reservation?
地球上还有什么地方比仓库安全吗
Well, there's no safer place on earth than the warehouse.
阿迪常说仓库的意外事件都纯属偶然
Artie says its contingencies have contingencies.
好了 我进去了
All right, I'm going in.
阿迪 我们在跟踪那坏蛋 什么事
We're hot on the bad guy's trail now, Artie--what's up?
斯托科夫斯基弄坏了楼里的电梯
Stukowski took out the elevators in this building
用的是一种腐蚀性藏物
Using some kind of corrosive artifact.
那东西可能还在他同伙手里
Now, her associate may still have it.
要小心
Be careful.
好了 阿基诺先生
Okay, Mr. Aquino.
完成了
You're all set to go.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
别动 天才小子
Hold on there, Jimmy boy.
我只想问几个问题
I just have a few questions.
你知道那不是枪吧
You realize that's not a gun, right?
你无法想像这东西有什么能耐
You have no idea what this can do.
我着火了
I'm on fire!
他跑了
He's out the door.
阿迪说他手里可能有件藏物
Artie says he may have an artifact.
这个推断我同意
I would have to agree.
好吧 两边都有楼梯
Okay, so there's two sets of stairs.
东边一个 西边一个
There's one on the east corner and one on the west.
-我们得分头行动 -我去东边
- We should split up. - I'll take the east corner.
等等
Wait.
被你们关进小房♥间的两个手下
My men downstairs just broke out of that closet
刚刚挣脱出来了
you locked them in.
他们会在东边的楼梯口等我们
They're going to meet us on the east stairwell.
不行 这可能是另一个陷阱
No, no, no. There may be other traps.
叫他们离开大楼
You tell them to get out of the building
打急救电♥话♥
and to call emergency services.
-高山先生 -我们在这里等
- Mr. Kosan-- - We'll wait here
你和百玲特工去探明情况
while you and Agent Bering check things out.
百玲探员 我跟你一起去
Agent bering, I'm going with you.
不行 女士 太危险
No, ma'am. It's too risky.
你是说跟坐电梯一样吗
What, you mean like taking the elevator?
比那样危险吗
That kind of risky?
如果不是你们放倒了我的人
Well, if you hadn't zapped my men,
我们可能早就知道那电梯被破坏了
we might've known that the elevators had been compromised.
也有可能你们还在四十楼
Or you still might all be up on the 40th floor,
等死
waiting to die.
也可能已经收到了危险警报
Or being alerted to danger.
我一起去 就这么定了
I'm going. End of discussion.
如果收回藏物就能搞定这事
If this is a typical snag, bag, and tag,
现在这种束手无策的情况真是太讨厌了
I'd hate to see what it's like when things are all fubar.
我♥干♥这活时间不短了
Well, I've been doing this long enough
我知道永远都要准备好迎接意外之事
to always expect the unexpected.
我会坐等你们的好消息
I stay well apprised of you and your partners' exploits.
西边的楼梯十一层以下
The west stairway has been compromised
都受腐蚀了
up to the 11th floor.
东边也一样
Same thing in the east.
斯托科夫斯基把出口全封死了
Yeah, Stukowksi's cut off all the exits.
我们没办法下楼了
Which leaves us with no way down.
如果不能下楼
Well, when you cannot go down,
就只有一条路可走了 对吧
It would appear there's only one direction left, no?
急救队伍就赶过来了
Emergency services are on their way,
但这种高度 他们也帮不上什么忙
but they won't be much help this high up.
直升机正赶过来 最快三十分钟到达
There's a helicopter on its way. E.T.A. 30 minutes.
-太好了 -感谢上帝
- Excellent. - Thank god.
我不喜欢你这眼神 我以前见过
I don't like that look. I've seen that look before.
对 我知道 事情不对头
Yeah, I know. There's something not right.
我们上来得太容易了
We got up here too easily, way too...
太容易了
Easily.
在这等着
Wait here.
这是我们这栋楼的倒影
That's a reflection of our building.
-腐蚀速度很快 -是啊
- That is coming fast. - Yeah.
我们等不了三十分钟
We don't have 30 minutes.
你们怎么会让他跑掉呢
What do you mean he got away?
阿基诺用一个古怪的喷漆罐
Aquino used some kind of wacky spray-paint can
分解了银行经理的外套
that disintegrated the bank manager's jacket.
这就解释了那些圈A的标志
That explains the Anarchy symbol.
什么圈A标志
What Anarchy symbol?
正在吞噬这座建筑的那个标志
The one that is destroying the structure of this building.
看 看这些倒影
Look. Look at this reflection.
那你干嘛还浪费时间跟我们说话
What are you wasting time talking to us for?
快离开那里啊
You get the hell out of there.
听着
Listen.
电梯坏了
The elevators are gone.
楼梯也是死路
The stairs are a death trap.
我们被困在屋顶了 要么直升机及时到达
We are stuck on this roof until a helicopter arrives
要么我们就跟大楼一起瓦解
or the building disintegrates.
我只能指望直升机了
I'm pulling for the helicopter.
好了 我们会收回那个喷漆罐的
All right, we'll snag and bag the can.
也许能阻止大楼垮塌
Maybe that'll stop it.
那就快点干吧
Let's do that quickly, shall we?
阿基诺不知去向
Aquino could be anywhere by now.
我们怎么找他
How are we supposed to find him?
有监控录像嘛
Hey, big brother's watching.
对呀
Yes, yes.
姐也会监控
And so can little sister.
明白了 高山先生
I understand, Mr. Kosan.
我会尽全力
I will do whatever it takes
让她交代情况的
to get the information from her.
好运
Godspeed.
直升机能及时赶到吗
Will the helicopter make it?
不大可能
It would appear unlikely.
又有无辜的人要死了 斯托科夫斯基
More innocent people, Stukowski.
死有余辜 金克斯
Not so innocent, jinksy.
现在
Now.
你得好好交代喷漆罐的情况
You're going to tell us about that spray can
还要告诉我们如何制止它
and what we can do to stop it.
我可不是什么街头艺术家
Oh, I never was much of an artist,
但我确实喜欢画画
but I always loved to paint--
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表