剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
跑啊 你个卑鄙的北佬
Run, ya scurvy yanks, run!
我觉得露面就包括了这个范畴
I kinda think showing up covers that catergory.
不要管什么坏处了 好不好 高手
Okay, nix the negativity, all right, sand master?
就当做是小孩玩过家家好了
Think of it like when you were a kid, you know?
投入进去
Get into it.
难道在你神秘的过去里都没有假扮过什么吗
Oh, what, there was no make-believe in your mysterious past?
我提议拿着步♥枪♥一起打架玩玩
I say we hoist a musket and enter the fray.
我提议找那个人谈谈
And I say that we talk to that guy.
你认识那个打伤你的人吗
Did you know the guy who hit you?
是二等兵约翰逊
It was private Johnson.
打前哨时他发疯了
Guy went crazy right in the middle of a skirmish.
开始打别人
Started punchin' other players
拿枪尾撞别人
and hitting 'em with the butt of his rifle.
游戏规定禁止这样
I mean, we have rules against that sort of thing.
他有没有拿一个瓶子喝过水
Was he drinking out of a flask?
我想 应该有
Well, I--you know, I suppose so.
我们都喝了
I mean, we all are.
这样才有意思
It's about half the fun.
你死了 叛徒
You're dead, rebel!
你也死了 北佬
So are you, yank!
林肯万岁
Long live Abe Lincoln!
怎么了 你不是让我投入么
What? I'm getting into this.
躺下
Hey, lie down.
你已经死了
You're dead.
不 我才没有死
Huh? No. Oh, no, I'm not dead.
我只是受伤了
I'm just-- I'm just wounded.
哎哟 是腿伤
Yeah, oh, in the leg, I think.
没关系 我还可以战斗
Yeah, it's--it's cool. I can still fight.
你知道为了给夏伊洛之战布景
Hey, do you know how much it cost to defoliate these trees
得花上多少钱吗
to make it look like the battle of Shiloh?
我们得专业点
We're committed professionals.
而你 反♥动♥党的走狗 你已经死了
And you, rebel dog, are dead.
好吧
All right.
那你死了怎么还说话
Don't get your long johns in a bunch.
我不玩了
I'm going.
那么 现在你既然死了
So, now, if you're dead,
是不是意味着我是老大了呢
does that mean you're still the senior agent here?
快去找约翰逊
Just find Johnson.
找到这里最疯狂的家伙
Look for the craziest guy out here.
皮特
So Pete,
我只想对你说声对不起
I just wanted to say that I'm sorry, too.
你在瓦因维尔说的那些
What you said back at "You-nee-ville"--
-是厄因维尔 -闭嘴
- "Uh-neh-ville." - Stop that.
好吧
Right.
其实不是你一个人的错
It wasn't all your fault.
我
I--
当时我经常责怪你喝醉酒
It was easy at the time to blame your drinking,
但
but...
我们双方都负有责任
takes two to screw up a tango.
虽然我觉得自己不曾像帕西诺般优雅
Yeah, well, I was never really much of a Pacino.
阿尔·帕西诺 美国著名影星 曾主演《教父》系列等
但我却如汤姆·克鲁斯一样帅气
I was more of a Tom Cruise, you know.
对 你还是赌侠马华力 我记得
Yeah, you're Maverick. I remember.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只是想说
The thing is...
回首过去 我只是...
Back then, I just...
只是想要的太多 想做的太多
I just wanted so much. I wanted to do so much.
我无法忍♥受有东西阻碍着我前行
And I couldn't let anything get in my way,
包括你
including you.
如果我不是那么要强的话
Maybe if I hadn't been so headstrong...
谁知道现在会怎样
Who knows?
是啊
Yeah.
不过
But hey.
看看现在的你 少校
Look at you now, major.
穿上了公主的婚纱
Um, got your cinderella dress.
我从未见过你如此开心
I've never seen you look happier.
我觉得事情
I-I think-- I think things worked out
正在往正确的方向发展
exactly the way they were supposed to.
阿曼达 你看到我父母了吗
Amanda, have you seen my parents?
我找不到他们
I can't find them anywhere.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. -Hey.
你不是那个谁
Aren't you-- isn't he, uh--
皮特
Pete, yeah.
-皮特 -是啊
- Pete. - Yes.
很高兴你能来 总算见到你了
Glad you could make it. Good to finally meet ya.
好吧 这些都是客套话对吧
Oh, well, you just had to be nice, didn't you?
皮特是
Pete was--
听着 迈克尔
Listen, Michael, uh,
你给自己找了一个非常棒的小少校
You got yourself a fine little Major there, so.
谢谢
Thank you.
去找你♥爸♥妈吧
I go find your parents?
好
Yeah.
我迫不及待要和你妈妈聊天了
I am just dying to chat with your mom.
那就是新郎咯
So that was the groom, huh?
是啊 难以置信吧
Yeah, can you believe it?
你前任口味没变啊
Well, your ex definitely has a type.
什么
Uh, what?
你以为这家伙像我吗
You think that guy looks like me,
那么糟糕的发型 方下巴
with the hair and the square jaw
山姆大叔式的姿态
and the captain America attitude?
得了吧
Please.
我比他潇洒多了
I'm so much cooler than that.
太诡异了
It's the weirdest thing.
大家突然都不见了
My folks, they just disappeared.
我们会找到他们的 迈克尔 别急
We'll find them, Michael, all right?
没有我们允许任何人不能进出的啊
Nobody gets in or out of here until we do.
我去找找他们
I'm gonna go look for them.
你就呆在这里做新娘该做的事 好吗
You just stay here and do whatever it is that brides do, okay?
等我们找到他们 再到三点整的时候
And when we find them, at exactly 1500 hours,
无论如何 无论是谁出现 还是前任什么的
come hell or high water or in-laws or exes,
我们都要开始婚礼了
we are getting married.
到时我就会是迈克尔·马丁夫人
And I'll finally be Mrs. Michael Martin.
到时你就完全是我的了 女士
And I will finally own you, woman.
不许任何人进出这里
No one gets in or out of here.
你就完全是我的了 女士
I'll finally own you, woman.
好了 我们走
Come on, let's go.
好吧
Okay.
你好啊
Whoa, hi.
借过
Excuse us.
-没有人可以进出 -这是她的命令
- Nobody in or out. - That's what she said.
好吧
Okay.
让让
Excuse u--
听着 士兵
Look, Marines.
没必要这么激动
There's no reason to get worked up here.
我们只是想离开
We were just leaving, and I--
-皮特 -我没事
- Pete? - I'm all right.
不不 我的意思是 皮特
No, no, I mean, Pete!
帽子不错
Nice hats.
快跑
Run!
搭个手
Help me!
-都怪阿迪 -是啊
- Artie's law. - Oh, yeah.
"婚礼而已啦 皮特"
"It's a wedding, Pete.
"还要激光枪干嘛"
"Why would we need our teslas?"
这是怎么回事 皮特
What is this, Pete?
其他人哪儿去了
Where'd the rest of them go?
到底怎么回事
What the hell is happening?
迈克尔和他的父母都在外面
Michael is out there, and his parents.
很抱歉 但现在
I'm sorry, but right now,
还是担心那些拿着剑的家伙吧
I'm worried about the guys with swords.
快告诉我 拉蒂默
Spit it out, Lattimer.
这绝对和你那什么神经兮兮的最高机密有关
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表