剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
我检查了泰勒的公♥寓♥
I tossed Tyler's apartment.
什么也没有 泰勒也不在
There's nothing in there, including tyler.
你们还好吗
Are you okay?
是的 我们很好
Yeah, I'm... we're fine.
我们很好
We're fine.
听着 克劳迪娅
Uh, listen, Claudia,
我们需要 那件藏物
We need... the artifact,
找到他 懂吗
So find him, all right?
等会 等会 阿迪
Wait, wait, Artie,
我查看过他用来入侵的那个指令码了
I've been looking over the code he used when he hacked in,
他使用的是一种叫攻城锤的代码
and to hack in, he used what's called a battering ram.
它能直接攻破摧毁防火墙
It just smashes through any firewall.
是我见过最暴♥力♥的攻击手段了
It's as nasty as I've ever seen.
这家伙很厉害啊
This guy's really good.
是吗 好吧
Yeah, all right, just...
这里有谁知道
Anybody here know
有人知道泰勒·斯特鲁不在家时 喜欢去哪吗
Where would Tyler Struhl go other than home?
他喜欢去五街和亚舍尔岔路口那家咖啡馆泡妞
He likes this coffee shop at Fifth and Archer to pick up girls.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我
I...
我这就去
I'm already there.
瓦内莎
Vanessa.
还好吗 雨果
How you doing, Hugo?
目前还行
I am doing just fine.
我在编写
I am construct--
我在编写杀毒程序
I am constructing an antivirus,
只要拿到藏物...
and as soon as we have that artifact...
这部分就得靠你了 阿迪
That's your department, Artie.
我们应该就能治愈每个感染的人
We should be able to cure everyone afflicted.
很好 谢谢
That's great. Thanks.
根据先前受害人的恶化状况推断
Based on the rate of deterioration of the previous victims,
店里所有感染者最多只能活六个小时
everyone in this store has less than six hours to live,
包括雨果
including Hugo.
这是最后一个记录藏物波动的地方
This is the last place to record an artifact disturbance.
理查德·尼克松的鞋子不见了
Richard Nixon's shoes are gone.
我不知道 也许我穿过那鞋
So, I don't know. Maybe I put 'em on
好让我自己变成一个说谎大♥师♥
so I could lie to Steve without him knowing.
得把鞋找回来
We have to find them.
这些都
And none of these--
这些都不能解释发生在我们之间的事
none of these explain what happened between us.
我们又不是第一对
Look, we aren't the first platonic friends
酒后乱性而上了床的朋友
to ever get wasted and end up in bed together.
我从来没乱性过
I would never do that! I...
天哪 我从没从那个角度考虑过你
God, I don't think of you that way.
我也没从那个角度考虑过你啊
And I don't think of you that way, either.
我只把你当我的搭档
It's just you're my partner
还有我最好的朋友 仅此而已
and--and--and my best friend, okay?
我们的友谊不会变
Nothing's gonna change that,
就算我们发生了关系还忘了也没关系
not even us having sex and forgetting about it, okay?
就这么把这件事给忘了吧
So just, let's-- let's just forget about it.
好吗
Deal?
好
Deal.
好
All right.
好
Okay.
我找到史蒂夫了
I found Steve.
这是哪儿啊
Wow, what is this place?
这是铜像区
This is the bronze sector,
用来铜化物品
where we...bronze stuff.
麦卡 麦卡
Mykes! Mykes!
天哪 你看到它们了吗
Oh, my god, have you seen 'em?
-它们在哪里啊 -我找不到了
- Where are they? - I can't find 'em.
-找不到什么 - 我把鞋子弄丢在这里了
- Can't find what? - I put some shoes in here.
他最喜欢的那双
He has some favorite shoes.
我最爱的鞋子
My favorite shoes.
是那个吗
Uh, those?
我们正在找...
We were looking.
你找到了
You found 'em!
你找到了我的鞋子
You found my shoes!
-你太厉害了 -老兄
- You are so smart. - Dude!
太厉害了
That is amazing! Aah!
我帮你们拿过来吧
Okay, you want me to get 'em?
你真好
Sure, would you?
你真是个大好人啊
That's so awesome of you.
搞什么啊
What is this?
快来击个掌
We missed. We missed.
这是什么东西 这不好玩
Hey, what is this, man? It's not cool.
别担心 伙计
Don't worry, dude.
你会感谢我的
You'll thank me.
-为什么 -因为
- Why? - Because...
可能谢不成了
Probably not!
忘了提醒他 要微笑
Oh, I should have told him to smile.
没关系 照张相吧
That's okay. I'll take a picture.
-来吧 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
准备好
Okay.
好了 给我照一张
Okay, now do me.
好了 把他变回去吧
Okay, let's change him back.
-好的 -变回去
- Okay. - Okay.
请出示DNA样本
这是什么东西
What's that?
-唾液识别机 -什么机?
- It's a spit lock. - A what?
它能识别你口水里的DNA
It reads the DNA in your spit.
给力
Cool.
一号♥样本错误
咱们一起吐
Let's do it together.
一起吐
Let's try it together.
我...
I--oh--
三号♥样本错误
二号♥错误
一号♥错误
累计三次 解锁失败
错误 错误 错误
Denied, Denied, Denied.
哎呀 我吐到头发上了
Oh, I got it in my hair.
DNA在这儿!
DNA!
我就知道牙刷放床上是有原因的
I knew there was a reason I had his toothbrush,
幸好跟我料想的的原因不一样
and I am so glad it wasn't the reason I thought.
有人介意在乌漆吗黑的地方购物吗
Does anybody mind shopping in the dark?
答案是...
Answer...
雨果
Hugo?
你还好吗
You all right?
谢了
Thank you.
"入土为安"在我这儿
Seems I'm about to give new meaning
变成了"入吐为安"
to the phrase "Dirt nap."
你不会死的 雨果
You're not gonna die, Hugo.
我们 我们会找到解决办法的
We're gonna--we're gonna figure this thing out.
我知道
I know.
我的夙愿还没实现呢
I've got a lot to live for.
知道吗 当年我在疗养院里
You know, when I was in the sanitarium,
我每天都画同一张画
I apparently drew the same picture every single day.
我在钱包里就找到一幅
I found one of them in my wallet
就是去年你帮我恢复记忆后找到的
after you restored my mind last year.
你看
There.
我已经浪费了太多时间
So much time lost.
如果能回到当初
If I had it all back,
我一定分分秒秒都要和她在一起
I'd spend every second of it with her.
不珍惜她你就是个傻瓜
You'd be a fool not to.
你遇到什么倾心的人了吗 阿迪
Did you ever find someone, Artie?
艾蒙特[男人名]
Emet.
什么 没想到你是同性恋啊
Oh. I didn't realize you were homosexual.
你就是传说中的"熊"吗
Uh, are you what they call a bear?
熊: 可指体胖的男同性恋
不是叫艾蒙特的男人
No, I don't mean Emmett, the man.
我是说"Emet"
I'm talking about "Emet."
Emet 希伯来语 意为"真理"
Look, Emet, the Hebrew word for "truth".
就印在他项链上
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表