剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
走开
Stay away!
这是我跟她之间的事
This is between me and her!
麦卡 小心
Myka, look out!
-你没事吧 -他来了
- Are you okay? - He's coming.
敢骗我 你等着瞧 梅根
You're gonna pay for having lied to me, Megan!
那两个人也给我等着
And your friends are gonna pay too!
门全锁了 你们出不去的
All the doors are locked. You can't get out.
我说了让你别管了
I told you to stay away.
要找我是吧 杰夫
You want me, Jeff?
我就在这
I'm right here.
我那么爱你 梅根
I loved you, Megan.
没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
Gnola Gay: 二战中在广岛投放原♥子♥弹♥的轰炸机名
上帝宽恕我们
你做得很好
Hey, you did good.
那个望远镜是在广岛投放原♥子♥弹♥的
The binoculars belonged to the pilot of the plane
一位飞行员的
that dropped the bomb on Hiroshima.
他用这个望远镜观看了原♥子♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
He saw the blast through them,
望远镜吸收了那个令人惊骇的瞬间
and they absorbed the horror of that moment.
没错 杰夫发现它之后 用望远镜时
Right, so when Jeff found them and looked through them,
他所有的情感和狂躁情绪都显现出来
all his emotions, his rage just set them off.
所以其实你并没有被诅咒
So you were never actually cursed.
我觉得你也没有被诅咒
I'm guessing you weren't really cursed either.
这话就是胡说八道了
Now, see, that's just crazy talk,
因为我已经被诅咒得一压糊涂了
because I'm so totally cursed.
你说是吧
I mean, right?
说真的 谢谢
Look, thanks.
谢谢你们做的这一切
For everything.
真心希望你能跟你那位朋友联♥系♥上
I hope you hear back from your best friend.
-再见 -再见 梅根
- Bye. - Bye, Megan.
我要打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna make a call.
-克劳迪娅 -啥
- Claude. - Yep?
顺便代我问个好
Say hi for me.
搞得就像当初
Well, it's like when you wouldn't
你不让我在感恩节时烧芹菜
let me grate the celery for the Thanksgiving--
结果弄得我们一直啃手指
And we were nibbling on fingers as a result.
这个例子没举好
Bad example.
有发现吗
Did you find anything?
我有 不过估计我搞砸了我老妈的计划
I did, but I may have messed up what mom was looking for.
别说得那么肯定
Don't be so sure.
阿迪 科洛迪的手镯放在哪了
Artie, where is Collodi's bracelet shelved?
科洛迪的手镯
Collodi's bracelet?
詹姆斯和我三十年前打包的东西啊
James and I bagged that, what, 30 years ago.
我知道呢
I know.
你那会儿真可爱啊
You were so cute.
卡罗·科洛迪是《木偶奇遇记》原著的作者
Carlo Collodi wrote the original story of Pinocchio.
他是个极度尖酸的讽刺作家
For the most part he was an angry, bitter satirist.
在原著中
In the original one,
小蟋蟀要教匹诺曹做事时
the little cricket tries to tell Pinocchio what to do.
他给了它一锤子
He flattens him with a hammer.
这里
Here.
是用牵动木偶的弦做的
It was made out of the strings of a marionette.
是属于科洛迪的
It belonged to Collodi.
后来落入一个小男孩之手
I think it fell into the hands of a young boy.
叫沃特·赛克斯
Named Walter Sykes.
手镯帮他平衡身体
The bracelet gave him control of his own body,
助他行走
enabling him to walk.
但也有可能在他心中种下邪念
But it would have planted a seed of darkness in his soul.
阿芝特克
Aztec.
即"字母表技术"
A to Z Technologies.
这就是我想起来的
That's what I was remembering.
如今正是当年那个小男孩在向我们宣战
That young boy is now the man who is attacking us.
沃特·赛克斯
Walter Sykes.
现在带着手镯的守卫者
The guardian that now wears the shackle
被二十四小时监护着
is under watch 24/7.
没法接近她
I don't see any way to get to her.
没必要
No need to.
我和简·拉蒂默很快就会相见
Jane Lattimer and I are gonna be getting together very soon.
我很是期待
I'm looking forward to it.
也期待见她儿子
And meeting her son.
还有个事儿
There's one more road
要找你去办了 马库斯
I need you to go down though, Marcus.
史蒂夫·金克斯
Steve Jinks.
斯托科夫斯基说得没错 他比较感性
Stukowski was right, he's vulnerable.
没错
Yeah.
想办法接近他
Find a way to get to him.
遵命
Yes, sir.
能帮我拿一下那本册子吗 马库斯
Could you get that book over there for me, Marcus?
是洛克·阿切尔
Oh, that's Lok Archer.
曾是董事
He used to be a Regent.
现在不是了
He isn't anymore.
不过他最后一次行动倒是给了我们很大帮助
But his last act was quite helpful to us.
最近收到个很有价值的信息
Recently I've come across some useful information.
没能毁掉手镯确实有点可惜
You know, not destroying the shackle was disappointing.
不过 幸运的是
But fortunately,
另有他法
there's another way.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表