剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
你的愿望 我的战马可以帮你实现
If that is your wish, my steed will aid you.
战马
Steed?
我坐前排
Shotgun.
是我的了
Yes.
我们被斯托科夫斯基耍了
Stukowski played us.
她为什么要藏物
Why would she want an artifact?
梵高那幅画价值千万啊
That Van Gogh's worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
可能她根本就不在乎是不是藏物
Probably doesn't even care it's an artifact.
她可是联邦调查局的特工
She's a sworn FBI agent.
我说了值几千万
Hundreds of millions.
要不咱们向警方自报家门
Look, why don't we just tell the cops who we are?
告诉他们我们和他们是一伙的
We're on the same team.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局和烟酒火器管理局的
Yeah. NSA and ATF,
一起行窃画廊
both burglarizing an art gallery.
那倒是没什么好审讯的
That won't lead to too many questions.
先生们
All right, gents.
跟我去趟警局吧
Let's all go down to 1 police plaza, shall we?
我的上司要见你们
My boss wants to meet you.
等等
Hold it.
我是联邦调查局的萨利·斯托科夫斯基
Sally Stukowski, FBI.
这两个人是我手下
These men are working for me
我们有恐♥怖♥主♥义♥案件要处理
on a very important terrorism case.
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥发生在艺术画廊
Terrorism. In an art gallery?
近年来
Black market sale of art
黑市贩卖♥♥艺术品的收入
has been used to fund numerous
支援了不计其数的恐怖组织
radical organizations in the past few years.
他们协助我鉴定一个证物
These men were helping me to identify a potential forgery.
我们追查了十个月 就快出结果了
We're nearing the end of a ten-month operation,
今晚我必须找到证据
and I need a confirmation tonight.
我的办事处要我
I already have full authority on this crime scene
全权受理此案
from my field office.
需要我向你的上司报告吗
Do I need to take it up with your lieutenant?
带走吧
Um, take 'em.
搞定
Chop, chop.
早跟你说了
Told you.
汉娜 你为什么要这么做
Hannah, why are you doing this?
对不起 我没能求婚
Look, I'm sorry. I couldn't ask.
我只是
I just--
我只是害怕而已
I just-- look, I was afraid.
我害怕你不答应
I was afraid you'd say no.
我想求婚的 可是我不敢
I--I wanted to. I was afraid!
我做不到
I couldn't commit.
我有许多段感情都是以此收尾
I've had so many relationships that ended like that.
她不会真的砍下他的脑袋吧
She can't really cut off his head, though, right?
我是说 现实中不会
I mean, not for real.
我不知道
I don't know.
如果他的恐惧在这里杀死了他
I mean, if his fear kills him in here,
那外面的他可能也会死去
it might be able to kill him out there.
你还好吧
You okay?
那些可怕的事情
It's just this fear thing.
你有没有试过 有时候你一直想一件事
You ever try so hard not to think about something
到最后脑子里就只有那件事了
till it's all you can think about?
有 经常
Yeah, all the time.
多诺万小姐
Miss Donovan.
这是另一场梦 亲爱的
This is another delusion, dear.
米奇纳医生
Dr. Michener?
他是谁
Who's that?
谁也不是 他不存在
No, he's nobody. He's not real.
他不在这里
He's not here.
这些都不是真的 克劳迪娅
None of this is real, Claudia.
你只是个被幻想所困扰的女孩
You're just an emotionally troubled young woman.
不
No.
你哥哥已经死了
Your brother is dead.
不 不
No! No!
放开我
Let me go!
你不存在
You're not real!
你活在梦境里
You've been living a delusion.
一个你幻想出来的安全地域
One you created to make yourself feel safe,
一个你可以躲避真实世界的仓库
a warehouse where you could hide from the real world.
但这不是真的 克劳迪娅
But it's a lie, Claudia.
事实上你一直就呆在这里
You've been in this institution the whole time.
和我一起
With me.
别听他的 克劳迪娅
Don't listen to him, Claudia.
克劳迪娅 我们是真实的
No, Claudia, we're real.
不要
Please!
别这样
No! Don't!
你需要治疗 克劳迪娅
You need your treatment, Claudia.
天哪 这下惨了
Oh, man, this is bad!
真是惨到家了
Something really bad is happening!
我真的要崩溃了
I'm totally freaking out, man!
吉布森 淡定
Gibson, snap out of it!
你一直在逃避
You've been hiding.
完成治疗后 你会感觉很舒服
You'll feel better after your treatment.
跟往常一样
You always do.
知道吗 医生
You know what, doc?
我现在感觉可好了
I do feel better now.
麦卡
Myka.
真的是你吗
Is that really you?
是的
Yeah.
你挑的是施虐狂吗
Oh. You went with dominatrix, huh?
选得好
Good choice.
别逼我抽你
Don't make me get my whip.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Mm-hmm.
真没事吗
Are you okay?
我今天没打算接受精神治疗的
I wasn't expecting a catharsis today,
但现在我感觉好多了
but that actually felt pretty good.
谢谢你 麦卡
Yeah, thanks, Mykes.
好了 我们要拯救杰瑞
Okay, guys, look, we have to save Jerry,
然后从邪恶汉娜手里拿回手柄
and get our controllers back from evil Hannah.
怎么救呢
But how?
她从一开始就追着我们打
I mean, she's been kicking our butt since we got here.
等等 我刚刚被困在流沙里
Wait. I was stuck in the quicksand,
但当我看到你们
but when I saw you guys,
就让我有了爬出来的勇气
it gave me the courage to pull myself out.
没错 麦卡只是分散了他的注意力
Right. And Myka distracted him,
干掉医生还是要我亲自来
but I had to be the one to finish the doc.
你必须亲自终结你的恐惧
You have to take down your own fears.
好吧 我们得在杰瑞掉脑袋之前
Right. Okay. We got to get traumatized Jerry
治愈他受伤的心灵
to nut up before he loses his head.
麦卡 克劳迪娅 你们过去跟他谈话
Myka, Claudia, you go talk to him.
我们去分散她的注意力
We'll distract the ex.
让她上西天
Let's go get medieval on her ass.
一 二 三 出发
One, two, three, break!
-出发 -慢一拍
- Break. - Okay, that's...
抱歉我逃走了
Sorry I ran off.
当时真的没有什么选择
Didn't really have much of a choice.
想到会和你们一起被抓
Figured I'd catch up with you two
不如带着画到一个安全的地方
once I got the painting back to a safe place.
我不喜欢跟警♥察♥撒谎
I don't really like lying to policemen.
相信我 你很在行
Well, trust me, you're good at it.
保持联♥系♥ 斯托科夫斯基探员
You have our number, agent Stukowski?
好的
All right, then.
再见
So catch you later.
怎么了 阿迪
What is it, Artie?
有什么不对劲
Something.
汉娜 我从未想过和你分手
Hannah, I never wanted it to end.
我只是 只是
I just--I just--
我只是想为你做更多的事
I just wanted to be more for you.
你个斧头怪
Hey, you old battle axe!
你要露出你那超级可怕的怪兽脸了吗
Oh, you gonna make the super-scary monster face, huh?
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表