剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
你和你的狗可以玩一整天
Now, you and your dog get to play all day.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我们可以找别的狗跟你玩
W-W-We could find you another doggy to play with.
没法跟你的狗比 碰到你了
Not like your dog. Tag!
根据标准的抓人游戏规则 该你追了
Under standard tag rules, you are now it.
按惯例你得跑起来 -不...
It's customary to run. - No...
我还以为被派来酒店当保安就够惨了
I thought getting stuck on hotel security guard duty was bad.
可主任说这是重要的外交...
But the chief said it was an important diplomatic...
我觉得你想说的是保姆
Mmm, I think the word you want is babysitter.
你应该坚持要求 最少一小时八美元 外加一块披萨
You should've held out for eight bucks an hour and a pizza at least.
得了 别太郁闷 我们也没好哪去
Aw, come on. Don't feel too bad. We don't have it much better.
特伦特和铁血小队在最热闹的市政厅
Trent and the T-Squad are at city hall, where all the action is.
不 我们之前也忙活了一阵
No, we had some action earlier.
把那些玩滑板的人从楼梯那赶走
We told those skateboarders to get off the stairs.
没有 快进去啊 老虎
Mmm... no. Well, get in there, tiger.
做点"外交工作"
Do some, uh, "diplomacy."
你们需要... 需要帮忙吗
Do you need... Do you need help?
不用 你能搞定的
No. You got it.
帮助 -我相信你
Help. - I believe in you.
帮助
Help.
拜托 不要
Come on. Uh, no.
我的天 开什么玩笑
Oh, my God. Are you kidding me?
达利斯 你是在拿这玩意逗我吗
Hey, Darius, are you kidding me with this thing?
太空时代石墨轮子 不
Space-age graphite wheels. No!
老大 两名法警进去了
Boss, two marshals are going inside.
很好 开始行动
Good. Commence the operation.
这是给你的茶会邀请函
Your invitation to the tea party.
谢谢 谢谢盛情邀请 但我得工作
Thank you. Thanks for the invite. Um, but I-I have to work.
不过你可以和胡奇一起参加茶会
You can have a tea party with Hooch though.
你好 这里有无线网络吗
Hi. Can I get the Wi-Fi?
只有两名客人就不能算是茶会
A tea party with two guests is not a party.
我可以喝点茶
I could drink some tea.
是的
Yeah.
好了 很好
All right. Great.
大家都不能坐在沙发上
No one else is sitting on the sofa.
对了 那好吧
Oh, yeah. Right. Okay.
真不错
Great.
给你倒一点
Some for you,
给胡奇倒一点
some for Hooch...
再给我倒一点
...and some for me.
可以喝了
Now you drink.
好的
Okay.
真香 好茶
Good. Very good tea.
你做这份工作需要接受特殊训练吗
Do you get special training for your job?
是的 要进行训练
Yeah. Yeah. There's training.
他们应该训练你怎么喝茶
Well, they should train you to drink tea.
你要伸出小拇指
You need to put your pinky in the air.
高一点
Higher.
再高点
Higher.
再高点
Higher!
我不太懂喝茶
I don't know a lot about tea.
胡奇 你真搞笑 -算了 肯定洗不掉了
Hooch, you're hilarious. - Come on. That's never coming out.
你可真棒
Well, you're wonderful.
你好 劳拉
Hey, Laura.
你好 史考特 忙吗
Hey, Scott. Are you busy?
是的 有点
Yeah, well, kind of.
主任给我派了个当保姆的活
Chief's got me on babysitting duty
让我陪着奥委会主席的女儿
with the daughter of the head of the Olympic Committee.
我参加了两个小时的茶会了
I've been at a tea party for two hours.
也许她整天跟外交官打交道
Well, she's probably just a lonely little kid
有点孤单寂寞 应该没那么糟糕
who's stuck with diplomats all day. I mean, can't be that bad.
不 很糟糕 非常糟糕 劳拉
No, no, no. Bad. Very bad, Laura, okay?
我西装上洒的都是茶 因为她不让我用所有的手指头
I got tea all over my suit because she won't let me use all my fingers.
她喂我吃了很多纸杯蛋糕 我头都晕了
She fed me so many cupcakes I'm dizzy.
我不吃碳水化合物的 劳拉
I don't eat carbs, Laura.
我快得心悸了
I'm getting heart palpitations.
所以你才这么急躁
That's why you're grumpy.
你好 史考特
Hi, Scotty. Hi, Scotty. Hi.
你好 -什么
What? - I'm sorry.
抱歉 有人送来一只凤头鹦鹉 让我给它剪指甲
Someone brought in a cockatoo for a nail-clipping.
我都快被逼疯了
It's driving me insane. - Oh.
我想知道关于爸爸的那些档案 你有没有什么新发现
Hey, I was wondering if you found out any more information on Dad's files.
我查了 劳拉
Um... Yeah, you know, Laura,
我来之前在办公室查过电脑系统
I-I-I-I checked the computer system at the office before I came,
没有发现任何关联
and there's just no connection.
嗨 史考特
Hey, Scotty! Scotty!
闭嘴
Shut up!
什么
What?
不是说你 -是说我吗
Oh, not you. - Me?
好吧 也许我应该告诉妈妈
All right. Well, maybe I should talk to Mom about it.
拜托 别拿这事去烦妈妈
Oh, please, don't bother Mom with this,
因为她会来烦我 而我又会去烦你
'cause she's gonna bother me, and I'm gonna bother you.
你看到这个循环了吗
You see the circle?
我们别绕圈子 从特纳... -特纳
Let's not do the circle of Turner... - Turner!
洗件衬衣用不了那么久
It does not take that long to clean a shirt!
劳拉 我得挂了
Laura, I gotta go.
好吧 再见 史考特
Yeah. Bye, Scott.
再见 史考特
Bye, Scott.
去拿你自己的手♥机♥
Get your own phone.
我对公主说
And I said to the princess,
"它不只是狗 还是个巫师 "
"He's not just a dog. He's a wizard!"
但她不相信我
But she didn't believe me.
所以我再也不让她来参加茶会了
So I told her she was never allowed to come to a tea party ever again,
否则胡奇会把她变成青蛙
or Hooch would turn her into a frog.
太棒了
That's great.
我在想 也许我们可以邀请其他孩子过来
Hey, um, I was thinking, um, maybe we could invite some other kids over,
他们可以吃我的纸杯蛋糕
and they could have my cupcakes, right?
没有别的孩子了吗
Like, are there any other kids?
没有 只有我一个
No. I'm the only one.
妈妈搬去跟网球教练住了
Mummy went to live with the tennis teacher,
因为他善于倾听
because he was a good listener.
我有过一个保姆 但她不干了
I had a nanny, but she quit.
之后其他的保姆也都不干了
And then the other nannies quit.
再之后 保姆公♥司♥就不给爸爸回电♥话♥了
And then the nanny company stopped calling Daddy back.
所以现在他去哪我就去哪
So now I go everywhere with him.
抱歉 这一定不好受
I'm sorry. That m... That must be hard.
是的 有时候我会很孤单
Yes. Sometimes it's lonely.
但是爸爸说我必须保持坚强
But Daddy says I have to stay strong
直到我们找到一个不怕挑战的保姆
until we can find a nanny who's not afraid of a challenge.
现在再吃一块蛋糕 都凉了
Now, eat another cupcake. It's getting cold.
好吧 太好了
Okay. Great.
好吃
Yeah.
第八次更好了
Better the eighth time.
胡奇在亲你的脸 -好了
Okay. - Hooch is giving you kissy- face!
好了 胡奇
Okay, Hooch, Hooch.
加油 胡奇 加油 -胡奇 够了 好了
Go, Hooch! Come on! - Hooch, that's enough. All right.
好了 过来
Great. You know what? Come here.
茶会暂时告一段落
Let's just say the tea party is over for now, for now.
活动很成功 我玩得很开心
It was great. You know I had a good time.
好了 过来
All right. Come here.
现在得停下了
This needs to stop.
不 它还要接着亲 太好玩了
No, he should do it more. It's so funny!
去亲脸
Kissy-face!
不 胡奇 不 不行 不要
No, no. Hooch, no! No! Come on!
不要
Oh, come on!
这个游戏太好玩了 -胡奇 不 胡奇
This game's great! - Hooch, no. Hooch.
继续 胡奇 -胡奇 不 我们喝茶还不行吗
Keep going, Hooch! - Hooch, no. Can we just have the tea?
加油
Go, go, go!
委员会吃完午饭 一个小时后会前往市政厅
So the committee heads over to city hall in an hour after lunch.
之后我们就要守着一家空酒店了
Then we get to guard an empty hotel.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表