剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
我们的第一次约会是在橄榄园餐厅
On our first date, we were at the Olive Garden.
我看着她的眼睛
And I look into her eyes,
结果在她身后看到一个贼 在偷一个老太太的钱包
and behind her I see this mugger take this old lady's purse,
我俩都站了起来
and we both get up.
充满诗意
It was poetry.
我们追小偷时仿佛在跳一支优美的舞蹈
This beautiful dance as we chased this guy.
尽管过程并不容易 我却很享受
And you know, even though it wasn't easy, it was easy.
懂我的意思吧
You know what I mean?
不懂 还剩2小时59分钟
No. Two hours, 59 minutes.
53号♥ 你点的餐好了
Fifty-three, your order's ready.
你好 我叫劳拉·特纳 正在进行一项调查
Hi, I'm Laura Turner, and I'm doing an investigation.
介意我问几个问... 不行 太蹩脚
Mind if I ask you some que... No, that's lame.
介意我问几个问题吗
Mind if I ask you some questions?
我叫劳拉·特纳 是调查员 天哪 加油...
I'm Laura Turner, investigator. Ugh, God. Come on. Come on...
这里排着队呢 -不 我不是插队 我在做调查
There's a line here. - Oh, no. Not cutting, just investigating.
不好意思
Excuse me?
抱歉 可能要等30分钟
Sorry. There's about a 30-minute wait.
天杀的劳拉·特纳
Laura freaking Turner!
天杀的阿曼达·米歇尔
Amanda freaking Mitchell!
你好
Hi.
等等 你在这上班
Wait, you work here?
这家餐馆是我开的 -你开的
Oh, I own the place. - Oh, you own the place?
我几个月前从默茨姐妹手里买♥♥下来的
I bought it from the Merz sisters months ago.
你从没来过
You never come in.
我知道 我当妈了
I know. Mom life.
嗨 拉弗蒂女士 你好
Hey, Mrs. Lafferty. Hi.
莎伦·宾汉姆 塞丽娜·曹
Sharon Bingham? Serena Cho?
我的天 简直像松柏海滩高中同学聚会
My gosh, it's like a Cypress Beach High reunion in here.
经常这样
Always.
你怎么样 劳尔 我给你找个地方坐
How are you, Laur? Let's grab you a seat, yeah?
我的天 你太好了
Oh, my God. You're so sweet.
但我有任务在身 希望你能帮帮我
I'm actually on a mission. I was hoping you could help.
你有时间吗 -我有的是时间
Do you have a second? - I have all the seconds.
那个电♥话♥ 你不用接吗
The phone? Do you need to get that?
我有的是时间 -太好了
I have all the seconds. - Great.
我知道这很唐突 但我想打听一个叫约翰·吉伦的人
So, I know this is so random, but I need to know about a guy, John Gillen,
他好像从这里订餐
and I guess he orders from here.
是的 他的前台会来替他取餐
Oh, totally. His receptionist comes in for his orders.
你还记得二年级下学期
Do you remember the girl from second period,
那个总穿扎染衣服
sophomore year, always wore tie-dye?
说那是她爸发明的女孩吗 叫娜塔莉什么
She said her dad invented it? Natalie something.
娜塔莉 是娜塔莉... -什么
Natalie. It was Natalie... - Something.
娜塔莉·利曼 -娜塔莉·利曼 谢谢你 莎伦
Natalie Leaman. - Natalie Leaman! Thank you, Sharon.
我得想法找到她
Okay, I just need to figure out a way to find her.
这不是问题 坐
Oh, it's not a problem. Sit.
你吃薯条的功夫 我们就能用谷歌♥人肉到娜塔莉
We can Google-stalk Natalie while you have some fries.
好吧 抱歉 -快来坐下
Oh, okay. Sorry. Yeah. - Come, come, come. Sit, sit, sit.
好了
Okay. All right.
你左看右看的 觉得安德森在附近
You got your head on a swivel there. Think Anderson might be around?
不 他很聪明 不会这样的
Nah, he's too smart for that. Ooh!
喂 瞧那家面包店 看看那些蛋糕
Hey, hey, hey. Check out that bakery. Look at those cakes.
我在琢磨订很多小蛋糕
Instead of one big wedding cake,
而不是一个大的结婚蛋糕
I was thinking of having a lot of little cakes.
你觉得这里能搞定吗
You think this place could handle that?
我怎么知道 我不是婚礼策划师...哎哟 对不起
How would I know that? Am I a wedding planner... Gosh. Sorry.
对不起 我的...对不起 -什么味道
Sorry about that. Ooh, what was that?
胡奇 真没礼貌
Hooch, rude! Rude.
天哪 它真是被臭鼬刺♥激♥到了
God. This skunk has really spun him up.
还有 我们怎么开始讨论你的婚礼供应商了
Also, why are we talking about your wedding vendors?
时间不多了
Okay? The clock is ticking here.
我们不是该找到 那个蓝房♥子小市场咖啡馆吗
Shouldn't we be trying to find that Bluhouse Market & Café?
我们找到了 就在那
We did. It's right here.
很好 你先请
Well, good. After you.
好吧
Okay.
欢迎光临蓝房♥子...
Welcome to the Bluhouse...
抱歉 -哎呦
Sorry! Sorry. - Oh, boy.
它有点紧张 刚被臭鼬喷到
He's a little wound up. He just got sprayed by a skunk.
不是吧 -我的天 太抱歉了
No kidding. - Oh, my God. So sorry.
试试用番茄汁洗一下 能去除臭味
You should try a tomato juice bath. It gets the stink off.
是的 我刚听说 -女士 我们是美国法警局的
Yeah, I just heard that. - Ma'am, we're with the US Marshals.
我们有几个问题 -美国法警 真让人兴奋
We have a few questions. - US Marshals. How exciting!
我们在找这个人 利·安德森 他在这里买♥♥过东西
We're looking for this man. Leigh Anderson, who shopped here.
利 我认识他 当然了 他惹麻烦了
Leigh. I know him, sure. He in some kind of trouble?
目前我们只需要找到他
For now, we just need to find him.
你知道他可能会在哪吗 有什么朋友或者同事
Any idea where he might be? Friends? Associates?
他通常一周来个一两次 但从来不聊自己的事
He comes in here once or twice a week. Never talked about himself.
我记得他曾在康妮画廊逗留过一段时间
I remember he spent some time at Connie's Gallery.
也许他是个艺术家
Maybe he's some kind of artist.
他家里的那些旧艺术杂♥志♥
The old art magazines at the house.
真对不起 女士 -没事
Okay. I'm so sorry, ma'am. I'm so sorry. - No, no.
胡奇 过来 我得把它带出去
Hooch, come on. I gotta take him outta here.
不用 别管那些橙子了 我会收拾
No, no, no. Don't worry about the oranges. I'll take care of them.
好的 -康妮画廊
Okay. - Um, Connie's Gallery?
康妮画廊和印刷店 就在那条路上
Connie's Gallery and Print Shop. It's just down the road.
我走之前问一下 你这里卖♥♥番茄汁吗
Oh, um, before I go, do you sell tomato juice?
卖♥♥光了 臭鼬季节货架上留不住
All out. Can't keep it on the shelf in skunk season.
谁能想到还会有臭鼬季节
Who knew there was a season?
乖丫头 送回来 接住
Good girl. Now bring it back. Catch.
喂 史考特
Oh! Hello? Scott?
你好 我这有点状况 想知道你能不能帮个忙
Hi. I got a bit of a situation. Wondering if you could help.
状况
Oh, a situation?
得看是什么状况 不过我喜欢出状况
Uh, depends on the situation, but I love a situation.
是胡奇
Uh... Yeah, it's Hooch.
我出城执行任务 结果它完全失控
I'm out of town on a job, and he's totally out of control.
乱跳乱挣 它被臭鼬给喷到了
Jumping. Pulling. He got sprayed by a skunk.
抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
原来是被臭鼬喷到
Oh, a skunk spray situation.
是的 它完全失控了
Yeah. I mean, he's just totally out of control.
会跳上收银台 扑向别人
He's jumping up on counters. He's running at people.
我不知道该怎么做了
I- I- I don't know what to do.
它可能就是被味道刺♥激♥到了 那种味很强烈
He might just be excited by the smell. I mean, that's a pretty powerful odor.
没错 对所有人来说都是
Yeah. Yeah, it's powerful to everyone.
我希望自己能帮上更多的忙
I wish I could be more helpful.
只是... 不排除臭鼬味道的影响
It's just... It's hard to know what's going on if we don't,
就很难知道出了什么事情
you know, rule out the skunking.
给它洗个澡 如果它还不对劲
Maybe just give him a bath, and if he's still acting up,
我们再想办法
we'll figure it out from there.
好的 我会试试 谢谢你
All right, I'll try that. Thank you.
不客气
No problem.
下午好 两位
Afternoon, folks.
对了 也欢迎你们的狗进来
Your dog is welcome to come in, by the way.
相信我 你不会希望它进来的 它刚被臭鼬喷到过
Ah, trust me. You don't want him in here. He just got sprayed by a skunk.
真可怜
Oh, poor thing.
你们有什么事吗
So, is there anything I can help you with today?
还真有 我们正在找...
Yeah, actually, we're looking for, um...
这是婚礼请柬吗
Are those wedding invitations?
怎么 当然是了
Why, yes, they are.
我们承接各类婚礼用品印刷
We do all kinds of wedding printing here.
标牌 名片... 我亲自设计
Um, signs, name cards... I design them all myself.
是棉纤维 质感很好
It's cotton fiber. Nice density.
那其实是布芯纸 但我用的是回收棉
That's actually the linen finish, but I've got recycled cotton.
能做毛边吗
Can you do the deckled edge?
可以 -等等
Yep. - You know what? Hey.
筹划婚礼的事能不能先放一放
Can we put a pin in the wedding planning stuff for a second?
女士 我们是美国法警局的
Ma'am, we're with the US Marshals.
是因为那张停车罚单吗
Is it about that parking ticket?
我们其实是在找这个人
Actually, we're looking for this man.
利·安德森 你见过他吗
Leigh Anderson. Have you seen him?
利
Leigh.
是的 他来过
Yes, he came in.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表