剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
你♥爸♥爸认为开♥发♥商们在毁掉本镇 一直为此愤愤不已
Your dad was always riled about developers ruining the town.
他在去世之前给我打过电♥话♥ 想要见一面
Just before he passed, he called me, wanted to meet.
为什么
About what?
他说有重要的事情
He said it was something big.
我以为跟以前差不多 就把这事往后拖了
I thought it was more of the same, so I put it off.
我还没找到机会跟他聊聊 他就去世了
He died before I had the chance to talk with him.
我感觉很内疚
I felt awful.
你一直想搞清楚他在做什么
You've been trying to figure out what he was doing?
我本该告诉你们的 但你了解你妈妈
I should have told you guys, but you know how your mother is.
这样会让她很伤心 -真是不敢相信
It would have broke her heart. - This is crazy.
史考特和我一直在调查同样的事情
Scott and I have been trying to investigate the same exact thing.
当然了 你们是史考特·特纳的孩子
Course you have. You're Scott Turner's kids.
你有什么发现
So, what did you find?
他心脏病发作的那条路...
That road where he had the heart attack...
你♥爸♥爸在监视什么
Your father was watching something.
你知道是什么吗
Do you know what?
我想要破获他最后的案子
I wanted to crack his last case.
但我当警♥察♥ 做他的搭档是很久以前的事情了
But it's been so long since I was a cop and he was my partner.
没关系的 大卫
It's okay, David.
我们会查清楚的
We'll figure this out.
我们会一起把这事查清楚
We'll figure this out together.
有人去过沙龙舞会
Ah, someone's been to cotillion.
他俩真是郎才女貌
Handsome looking pair out there.
你喜欢什么风格的华尔兹 史考特
So what style of waltz do you like, Scott?
先生 我喜欢华尔兹 就像我喜欢自己的车一样
Well, sir, I like my waltzes like I like my cars.
美国的 流畅的
American and smooth.
史考特 一会过来找我
Scott, come join me later.
我们跟巴兹·奥尔德林喝杯苏格兰威士忌 抽点雪茄
We'll have a scotch and cigar with Buzz Aldrin.
好了 二位 别再缠着我的舞伴了
Okay, you two. Stop monopolizing my date. Hmm.
好了 亲爱的 走吧
All right, sweetie. Come on.
你做得非常好
You did good.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表