剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
我的天 拦住它 -胡奇 不要
Oh, my God! Stop him! - Hooch! No!
我们休息一下吧 -好的
Maybe we should take a break. - Yeah.
你还在玩"让鲍罗布动"
You still playing Make Blob Move?
是的 不过不好玩了 我只想赢一次
Yeah, it's not even fun anymore. I just wanna win once!
是啊
Yeah.
一定还有别的事情 比吓唬世界上最懒的猫更好玩
There's gotta be something more fun than scaring the world's laziest cat, right?
比如...
Say, um...
你还记得那些"祖孙欢乐日"吗
do you remember those Grandpa Fun Days?
记得 可好玩了
Yeah! They were the best.
我们来个"欢乐日"如何
What if we did a Fun Day?
把你和外公原来做的事情都做一遍
Do everything that you and Grandpa used to.
你可能不会喜欢的
I don't think you would like it.
为什么 我很有趣的
Why wouldn't I like it? I'm fun.
因为外公以前总说
Well, because Grandpa always used to say,
"我们可以做所有你妈妈不喜欢做的事情"
"We can do all the fun stuff that your mom doesn't like to do."
他做了 对吗 -是的
Oh, he did, did he? - Yeah.
我接受挑战
Okay, challenge accepted.
你带我过一天"欢乐日" 我会玩得很开心
You're taking me on a Fun Day. I'll have fun.
你发誓什么都肯做
But do you promise to do everything?
什么都做
Everything.
太好了
Awesome!
首先我们要去树林
So, first we have to go to the woods
在公园的林间泥泞地带挖蚯蚓
and dig for worms in the muddy area at the trees at the park.
然后用那些蚯蚓去钓鱼
Then we would use those worms to go fishing.
之后外公会把鱼洗干净 煮熟当零食
Then Grandpa would clean the fish and then cook 'em for snacks.
好吧
Okay.
就是挖蚯蚓和剖鱼
So, worms and cleaning fish.
差不多 然后我们会去吃冰淇淋
Yeah, basically. And then we'd get ice cream.
棒极了 我们去好好玩 -太棒了
Great! Let's go have fun. - Yeah!
"欢乐日" 真欢乐
"Fun day." Real fun.
钓鱼区
Fishing area.
你看到了什么 爸爸
What were you seeing, Dad?
妈妈 这个冰淇淋真好吃
Hey, Mom? This ice cream's yummy.
你真不想来一个吗 我还以为你爱吃冰淇淋
Are you sure you don't want one? I thought you liked ice cream.
我是爱吃
I love ice cream.
但因为欢乐日 我的手上全是泥 还有剖鱼和拿蚯蚓挂钩留下的粘液
But I'm covered in mud and fish goo and worm juice from our Fun Day.
以后再吃
So, you know, maybe later.
好吧 是你的损失
All right. Your loss.
小家伙 你们在"祖孙欢乐日"里就干这些吗
Hey, kiddo. I'm just wondering, is this all you did on Grandpa Fun Day?
没别的活动了
There wasn't anything else?
有时候我们会吃两个冰淇淋
Well, sometimes we got two ice creams.
我们可能应该在剖鱼之前那么做
We should probably do that before we clean the fish.
好能获得完整体验
You know, just for the full experience?
行 给你 去吧
Yeah. Okay. Here you go. Knock yourself out.
到手了
Score!
"钓鱼区 恶心"
"Fishing area. Gross."
好 海伦 你准备好了吗? -好了
Okay, Helen, you ready? - Sure am.
要么双倍 要么两清 来吧
Double or nothing. Let's go.
又这样
Not again.
玩得好 特里医生 不要变
Good game, Dr. Terry. Don't change.
你在干吗 -干工作
What are you doing? - My job.
老兄 你说什么呢 我们的工作是守住这扇门 仅此而已
Dude, what are you talking about? Our job is to guard that door and that door only.
我们的工作是确保罗兰·拜尔的安全 -没区别
Our job is to keep Roland Byer safe. - Same difference.
跟在这里上班的每个人聊天 怎么能保证罗兰·拜尔的安全
How is talking to every person that works here gonna keep Roland Byer safe?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
情圣拉里 你穿一身白真帅
Larry the Ladies' Man. Looking good in all white.
那当然
You know it.
你想什么呢
What do you think is gonna happen?
情圣拉里会教你医学知识 找到治昏迷的解药
Larry the Ladies' Man is gonna teach you medicine? Find a cure to a coma?
昏迷不是病
Yeah, a coma's not a disease.
是长时间陷入深层无意识状态
It's a deep state of prolonged unconsciousness.
亦或许是另一种意识状态 就像通灵
Or perhaps an alternate consciousness, like a shamanic journey.
你一开口我就受不了
I don't like it when you talk to me.
嗨 -嗨
Hey. - Hey.
你们看到主任了吗 -他在拜尔病房♥里
Did you guys see the chief? - Yeah, he's in with Byer.
你跟这个神经病关系好
Turner, you ride with this nutjob.
有操作手册或静音按钮什么的吗 关机键也行
Is there an instruction manual or a mute button? An off button?
精神病人思路广
A lot of protein in nuts.
有吗
Any button?
没有 习惯了就好
No. You just gotta ride the wave.
整天浪来浪去的 我讨厌海浪 -习惯就好
What is with the waves? I hate waves. - Just gotta ride 'em.
你介意吗 -介意
Hey, do you mind? - Yeah, I do mind.
我喜欢你们俩之间的默契 -这不是默契
I'm loving the chemistry I'm seeing here. - That's not chemistry.
是投脾气 -也不是
It's biology. - It's not either.
知道拜尔是怎么加入证人保护项目的吗
You know how Byer wound up in WITSEC?
十年前 一位雄心勃勃的法警发誓要保护他
Ten years ago, an ambitious deputy promised to protect him.
在审理期间全天候守着他
Guarded him 24-7 during the trial.
在他害怕时让他相信 沃尔科夫家族绝对不会找到他
And when he got scared, convinced him the Volkovs would never find him.
你就是那个法警 对吗
That deputy was you, wasn't it?
告诉我你有线索了
Tell me you got something.
说实话 事情进展得不顺利
Honestly, things didn't go so well.
什么意思
What does that mean?
他不肯跟我说话
He wouldn't talk to me.
亮点是胡奇把一棵树拖进了他们的客厅
The highlight was Hooch dragging a tree into their living room.
要是我们能找一位专家...
Maybe if we had an expert...
我跟你说过 特纳
I told you, Turner.
我试过了
I already tried.
你需要专家 去找一个
You need an expert? Go find one.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你找训狗师来帮忙跟我儿子沟通
You brought a dog trainer to help talk to my son?
是的 艾丽卡不只是训狗师 她弟弟柯蒂斯也有自闭症
Yes. But Erica's not just a dog trainer. Her brother Curtis is autistic.
我们关系非常好
And we're really close.
可你是训狗师
But you train dogs?
没错 -是的
Yep. - Yeah.
那你们打算怎么做 教安东尼打滚
So, what are you gonna do? Teach Anthony to roll over?
看上去他已经会了 所以最好另外想个方案
Looks like he already knows how, so... Better come up with another plan.
听着 就算我是他妈妈 他也很少跟我说话
Listen, I'm his mom, and he rarely speaks to me.
想让他跟完全陌生的人说话...
The idea that he'll just talk to someone he's never met...
我能理解 真的 相信我
I understand. I do. Trust me.
但这种情况狗狗能帮上大忙
But dogs can be really helpful here.
它们的情绪更简单
Their emotions are simpler.
更容易引起自闭症患者的共鸣
It's easier for someone on the spectrum to relate to.
跟我们交流对他来说很吓人 -没错
Connecting with us? I mean, scary. - Yeah.
但跟胡奇...
Hooch though...
就不一定了
I don't know.
我们可以试试
I guess you can try.
太好了 -谢谢你
Great. - Thank you.
准备好了吗 -是的 准备什么
Ready? - Yeah. Ready for what?
听我说 我很感激你能来这里 可以说感激不尽
Look, I really appreciate you coming. Like, totally, totally appreciate it.
但是我不明白 -不明白什么
But I don't get it. - Don't get what?
你要我像狗一样跟安东尼四处爬
You want me to crawl around like a dog with Anthony?
还有胡奇
Mm-hmm. And Hooch.
我要的是嫌犯的体貌特征
But I'm supposed to be getting the description of a suspect.
这是建立信任的好办法
But this is a great way to build trust.
不需要有眼神接触 你们各干各的
It requires no eye contact. You'll be working in parallel.
好吧
Okay.
可我... 还有别的办法吗
But I just... Is there another way?
这里到处是摄像头 法警们在盯着呢
'Cause there's cameras everywhere and deputies monitoring those cameras.
如果录像传出去... 我已经能看到表情包了
And if the footage got out... I can already see the memes.
没错 我也是 多好玩
Yeah. Me too. Fun!
这让人很尴尬 很难为情
It's embarrassing. Really embarrassing.
我有个问题
I have a question.
如果我们要找的杀手 马上就会带着枪找过来
If the hit man we're looking for were to come here right now with a gun,
你会怎么做
what would you do?
我会保护安东尼 当然了
I would protect Anthony, of course.
你愿意扑到他身前挡子弹
So, you would jump in front of a bullet to save him,
却不愿在地上爬
but you won't crawl on the ground?
你有你的道理
Yeah, yeah. No, that makes sense.
你先请
Lead the way.
史考特 -在
Scott? - Yo.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表