剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
史考特 趁着他们在忙 我刚才想到
Hey, Scott. Since they're busy, I was thinking.
你还记得我们小时候 爸爸在办案期间
Remember when Dad was on a case when we were little,
有时候会带我们去"现场兜圈"
sometimes he would take us on a looky-loo?
现场观察
A look-see.
没错 就是它 -是的
Yes, that! - Yeah.
我想最后做一次现场观察... 为了爸爸
I just wanna go on one last look- see... for Dad.
走吧
Come on.
我们走 带上胡奇
Let's go. Grab Hooch!
我没答应
I... I didn't say yes.
我答应了吗
Did I say yes?
好了...
All right...
能告诉我来这里干什么了吗
You ready to tell me what we're doing here?
我一直在琢磨爸爸的案子
You know, I've been thinking more about Dad's case.
我都不确定该不该管它叫做一件案子
I'm not even sure we should call it a case.
那只是一大堆档案而已
I mean, it's just a bunch of files.
你其实并不相信 但一定还有其他线索
You do not actually believe that. I mean, it has to be more!
不 这可能什么都不是
No, it doesn't have to be anything.
我们这是在哪
Where even are we anyway?
山谷路
Valley Road.
他们在爸爸心脏病发作后找到他的地方
Where they found Dad after the heart attack.
来这里干吗 很随便的一条路
Why? It's just a random road.
没错
Exactly!
你有没有想过他为什么来这里
I mean, haven't you ever wondered why was he here?
想过 他可能正在
Yeah, he was probably on some, like,
紧追一只走丢的猫什么的
hot pursuit looking for a lost cat or something.
好吧 我们来都来了 好吗
Okay, well, we're here, okay?
这是现场观察 所以我们得下车去看看
It's a look-see, so we need to get out and look...
去仔细看
...and see.
我们从这里就能看到 -不行 这太...
We can see from here. - No, that's...
这里没什么好看的 -不行 你这是"坐看"
There's nothing to see. - No, that's a look- sit.
完全没有意义
That doesn't make any sense.
我们得下车 并且去... 找感觉
We have to get out, you know, and, like... and feel the vibes.
感觉... 感觉是不存在的 劳拉 不存在
The vibes are... Vibes are not a thing, Laura. They're not.
你得去感受才行
Not until you feel them.
真不敢相信 爸爸最后的时间是在这里度过的
Can't believe Dad spent his last moments here.
至少这里很美
At least it's pretty.
是的 没错
Yeah, that's true.
他本可能被堵在116号♥高速上什么的
He could've been stuck in traffic on Highway 116 or something.
爸爸去世我也很难受
Hey. This is hard for me too.
我知道
Yeah.
但我们不能因为放不下爸爸 就把这当回事
But... But we can't make this a thing just 'cause we don't wanna let Dad go.
是的 我知道你说得对
Yeah, I know you're right. Yeah.
胡奇 别这样
Hey, Hooch. Cut it out.
胡奇 别这样
Hooch, cut it out.
让它嗅吧 有什么要紧的
Let him sniff. What's the harm?
毁掉我的鞋子是一回事
Well, ruining my shoes for one thing.
你带一只浑身是泥的狗回家试试
You try bringing home a muddy dog!
我♥干♥过 只不过是满身泥的孩子
I bring home a muddy kid!
你找到什么了 过来
What do you got? Come here.
这是什么
What is this? Ugh.
是什么
What is it?
可能是爸爸以前的手表
I think it's Dad's old watch.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
史考特 表带断开了
Scott, the band is snapped off.
如果这里发生过什么事呢
What if something happened here?
先别着急下结论
Let's... Let's not jump to conclusions.
谁着急了 我没着急
Who's jumping? I'm not jumping.
什么 你觉得爸爸会扯下手表扔进树林
What? You think Dad just yanked his watch off and threw it into the woods?
胡奇有感觉了
Hooch is getting vibes.
承认吧 你也有了 是不好的感觉
Admit it, you're getting them too. Bad vibes.
是的 可能吧
Yeah, maybe I am.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表