剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
他好像说过自己不是本地人
Think he said something about being from out of town?
我猜是来自大城市 -大城市 为什么这么说
I would guess a big city. - Big city. Why would you say that?
他有点看不起艺术
He was a little snobby about the art.
难以理喻 对吧
Which is crazy, right?
艺术把欢乐带给人间
I mean, art is about bringing joy into the world.
我去看看它
I'll go check on him.
你该试试番茄汁浴 -番茄汁浴
You should try a tomato juice bath. - Tomato juice bath.
是的 -多谢
Yeah. - Thanks.
如果你想到什么... -好的
Um... Hmm. If you remember anything... - Yep. Mm- hmm.
对了...
Hey, um...
你这做肖像吗
Do you do portraits?
我一直想把订婚照片做成画像
I've always wanted to have my engagement photo painted.
当然可以 -真的
Sure. - Yeah?
如果你能帮我取消所有的停车罚单
If you can erase all my dang parking tickets.
我办不到
I can't.
好吧
Right.
我拿走了 -是的 给你了
All right. - Yep, that's yours.
好吧
Okay.
娜塔莉 娜塔莉·利曼 真是你
Natalie? Natalie Leaman? It is!
你好 我是劳拉
Hi! It's Laura.
高中同学劳拉·特纳
Laura Turner from high school.
对了 你好吗
Oh. Right. How's it going?
很好 能在这撞见你真巧
Good! Good. Wow, and it's so random just bumping into you here.
时隔13年 算是吧
After 13 years? Yeah.
我知道
I know.
我在钓得海鲜餐馆 刚跟阿曼达·米歇尔聊过
You know, I was just talking to Amanda Mitchell at Hooked Fish Bar,
我说我对房♥地♥产♥非常感兴趣
and I was saying that I was totally interested in real estate,
她说你在约翰·吉伦的办公室工作
and then she said that you work at John Gillen's office.
等一下
Wait.
你们刚这样聊过
You had that conversation,
然后就碰巧路过我每天看书的地方
and then you just happened to walk by the place where I read every day?
是的 就像我说的 多巧
Yeah. Like I said, so random.
你能帮我联♥系♥一下约翰吗
Do you think you could put me in touch with John?
我是他的铁粉
I'm just... I'm such a huge fan.
我认为他在迷你购物中心方面做得很好
I think what he's doing for mini-malls is so great.
我是说美国购物中心
I mean, the American mall.
还记得在高中时...
You remember in high school...
我们会翘最后一节课
We'd skip last period,
开车去太阳塔购物中心 喝朱利叶斯橙汁吗
and we'd drive out to Sun Towers Mall and get Orange Julius?
不记得了 从没人邀请我去喝朱利叶斯橙汁
No? I was never invited to get Orange Juliuses.
知道我们该怎么办吗 我们该叙叙旧
You know what we should do? We should catch up.
我儿子在他爸爸家 我今晚会在家里做卷饼
My son's at his dad's, and I'm making tacos at my place tonight.
我的玛格丽塔鸡尾酒调得很好
I make a mean margarita.
劳拉·特纳邀请我去她家喝玛格丽塔
Laura Turner is inviting me over for margaritas.
没错
I guess I could go for a margarita.
我想我可以去喝杯玛格丽塔 -太好了
I guess I can go for a margarita. - Yay!
好吧 -那好 再见
Okay. - Okay, bye!
我还不知道你住哪
Um, I don't know where you live.
打开警灯 拉响警笛 我们可以在80分钟内赶回去
If we go lights and sirens, we could be back in 80 minutes.
值得考虑
Something to think about.
马林县车手俱乐部在城里 只有两间空房♥了
So, the Marin County Biker Club's in town, and there are only two vacancies.
我想好了 我们调查到晚上 然后一大早...
Now, I figured, we canvass until nightfall, and then in the morning...
你真觉得我们要过夜吗
You seriously think we gotta spend the night?
我们还没抓住坏蛋 但我相信咱俩
We haven't caught the bad guy yet. But I believe in us.
再说了 我们还能看看办婚礼的酒店
Plus, we can scout the hotel for the wedding.
奥莉维亚很快就到 你应该让你的检察官也过来
Olivia's coming soon. You should tell your prosecutor to come.
没错 小泽 今晚是我们几年来的第一次约会
Oh, yeah. X, tonight was supposed to be our first date in years.
我让她开两个小时的车过来
You want me to ask her to drive two hours,
跟我臭烘烘的狗一起吃烤奶酪三明治
have a grilled cheese with my stinky dog?
这跟我希望留下的印象恰恰相反
Kinda the opposite impression I'm trying to make.
我可以给主任打电♥话♥ 看看他能不能派别人过来
I could call the chief, see if he'll send someone else.
"喂 主任 你介意史考特为了约会中途放弃任务吗"
"Hey, Chief. Mind if Scott bails on the manhunt for a date?"
没错 这么说好极了
Yeah, that'll go over great.
不 你说得对 我们得留下抓住那家伙
No, you're right. We gotta stay till we catch the guy.
可以吗 -当然
You mind? - Yeah.
胡奇
Hooch.
喂 -布萝克 是我
Hello? - Hey, Brooke. It's me.
你好 史考特 什么事
Oh, hey, Scott. What's happening?
我有个不太好的消息
You know, I have some not- so- great news.
我非常抱歉这么做 但我在执行抓捕任务
I'm so sorry to do this, but I'm on a manhunt,
我们要找的人貌似还在城里
and it looks like the guy we're after is still in town,
抓住他之前 我没法离开
and I can't leave until we catch him.
所以今晚得取消了 -取消什么
So, I'm gonna have to cancel tonight. - Cancel what?
我们的晚餐
Our dinner?
对了 太好了
Oh, right. Ah, fantastique.
我不是那个意思
I mean, not fantastique.
但说实话 我今天忙疯了
Uh, but honestly, I'm buried today.
我很乐意改期
I would love to reschedule.
太好了 改期 很好
Great! Yeah. Reschedule. Perfect. Perfect.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
再见
Bye.
她都不记得了
She didn't even remember.
听上去你们俩冲的不是一波浪
Sounds like you two may not be riding the same wave.
可能都不在同一片海
I don't think we're in the same ocean.
你确定你们在同一个海洋吗
Or is it all one ocean?
谢谢你没完没了提这些水啊浪的
Thank you for your never- ending aquatic references.
好了 给你的
OK. For you.
这是酸糖吗
Are those sour candies?
是的 孩子万圣节剩下的糖果
Oh, yeah. Leftover Halloween candy from my kid.
" '恨' 正宗"
"Muy authentico."
来跟我说说
So, tell me things.
我只知道你是前台
I mean, all I know is that you're a receptionist.
你喜欢吗
Do you love it?
我喜欢我的工作吗 作为前台接待
Do I love my job? As a r... a receptionist?
说的也是
Yeah, fair point.
至少你喜欢自己的老板吧
Do you like your boss, at least?
我们不怎么说话
We don't talk much.
我知道有些人认为开♥发♥商都是坏人
Oh. 'Cause I know some people think developers are kinda, like, bad people,
但那可能只是偏见 对吧
but that's probably just stereotype, right?
不 我老板是个混球
No. I work for a jerk.
你请我来是想提醒我 我现在的生活很糟糕吗
Did you bring me here to remind me that my life sucks right now?
不 我相信你能应付自己的老板 你好像很坚强
No. I'm sure you can handle your boss. You seem tough.
也许是因为有像你这样的人 我才变得坚强
Maybe because people like you made me tough.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
还记得上高中时 大家都对我很刻薄 会取笑我吗
Like in high school, when everyone was mean and made fun of me?
可我从没那样做过
But I never did that.
你没有阻止她们
You didn't stop them.
是的 -算了
Yeah. - Whatever.
我不指望你这样的人能理解
I don't expect someone like you to understand.
像我这样
Like me?
我在高中时很不起眼 劳拉
I was nobody in high school, Laura.
穿着白色水钻牛仔裤的你
The kind of person that you, in your white rhinestone jeans
和你的完美男友格雷迪·加兰 都不会注意到我这种人
and perfect boyfriend Grady Garland, didn't even notice.
天哪 那条牛仔裤
Oh, God. Those jeans.
还有 格雷迪并不完美
Also, Grady was not perfect.
我们离婚了 这对我的孩子影响很大 而且...
And we got divorced. And that was awful for my kid and...
无所谓了
It... It doesn't matter.
重要的是我的朋友对你很刻薄
What matters is my friends were mean to you.
我也不好 没有去阻止她们
And I was mean for not stopping them.
我应该告诉你
I should tell you.
为了请你来 我说谎了
I lied to get you here.
我只是... 很想跟你聊聊
I just... I really wanted to talk to you.
我爸爸去世之前在调查你的老板
Before my dad died, he was investigating your boss.
现在我在调查 而且...
And now I'm investigating and...
我之前感到很兴奋 但现在很难过
I was really excited, and now I feel really bad.
我想跟你道歉
I wanna say I'm sorry.
对不起我在高中时那样对你
I'm sorry for what I did to you in high school,
对不起刚才跟你撒谎
and I'm sorry for lying to you right now.
没关系
It's okay.
都过去那么久了...
It was a long time ago, and...
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表