剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
我想到我应该感谢所有人
I realized I need to thank everyone.
所以我要办个小型烧烤感谢宴
So, I am having a little thank-you barbecue.
卡上面写着 "有你我才能'旺'"
Inside the card, it says, "It would be ruff without you."
"汪"的谐音 懂吗 就像... -有意思 谢谢
Ruff! Get it? Like a... - It's funny. Thanks.
当然了 胡奇也在受邀之列
Um, Hooch is invited too. Obviously.
我们肯定会... 尽量到场
We'll definitely... We'll definitely try to make it.
太好了 -是的
Okay, great. - Yeah.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我很好 只是... 有点忙
Yeah, I'm totally okay. I just... I'm just kinda busy.
当然了 -抱歉
Oh, of course. - Sorry.
对了 你很忙 走吧 你还有事要做
Yeah, you're busy. Yeah. Go, you have things to do.
小心 安吉尔 让他过去
Watch out, Angel. Let the man through.
谢谢
Thanks.
周末见 胡奇
I'll see you this weekend, Hooch.
我知道
I know.
肯定出事了 安吉尔
Something's wrong, Angel.
而有人需要洗个澡了
And somebody needs a bath.
没错 就是你
Yeah. You.
嘿 你真乖
Hey. You're such a good boy.
工作搞成那样 它还在家嚼布萝克所有的东西
It's just with the situation at work and him chewing up all Brooke's stuff.
没法再留着它了
It's just... There's no place for him.
我知道你之前说过自己无力照料它
I know before you said it was too much.
没关系
It's okay.
我现在可以了
I can handle it now.
谢谢你 你帮了我大忙
Thank you. It means a lot.
没关系 它在这里会很开心的
Of course. He's gonna be happy here.
它会想念你 但马修会把它宠上天
He's gonna miss you, but Matthew's gonna spoil him rotten.
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
我能用热狗和花生酱给胡奇做蛋糕吗
Can I make Hooch a cake out of hot dogs and peanut butter?
以后再做行吗
Uh, maybe later?
不用担心 她会答应的
Don't worry. She'll say yes.
我真的尽力了
You know, I really tried to make it work.
我知道爸爸希望我这么做
I know Dad wanted me to.
别担心 他会理解你的 肯定会的
Don't worry. He'd get it. He would.
是啊
Yeah.
伙计
Hey, bud.
我知道你没法理解
I know you're not gonna understand this,
但我没有选择
but I don't have a choice here.
我说过你是我永远的狗狗 我没骗你
I wasn't lying when I said you were my forever dog.
我永远也不会忘记你
I'll never forget you.
但...
But, um...
也许你不是那种永远的狗狗 能跟我一起工作或者...
Maybe you're not the kind of forever dog who works with me or...
或者跟我一起生活 或...
or lives with me. Or, um...
我们很快就会见面
Hey, we'll see you soon.
是的 -没错
Yeah. - Yeah.
没关系的 胡奇
It's okay, Hooch.
不过就是一条笨狗
It's just a stupid dog.
换个台
Just change this.
算了 不听了
You know wha...
我不需要听音乐
No music. I don't need music.
我知道你很难过 为了让你开心点 我给你准备了一样小东西
So, I know you're bummed, but I got you a little something to cheer you up.
菱形花袜 没有狗咬它们 你又能穿了
Argyles. Now that it's a sock-safe zone, you can wear 'em again.
你说得对 谢谢
Yeah, you're right. Thank you.
史考特 你得往好的一面看 你又能用底层的书架了
Scott, you gotta look on the bright side. You can use those bottom shelves again.
也许还能换个沙发
Maybe get a new couch?
如果我们愿意 还可以在客厅地板上来个野餐
We could even have a picnic on the living room floor if we feel like it.
你终于笑出来了
There's that smile.
我还有个好消息
And one more bit of good news.
我们周六要坐船出海
We're going sailing on Saturday.
国会议员惠特利邀请了我们 你会喜欢他的
Congressman Whitley invited us. You're gonna love him.
你刚才说周六 -是的
You said Saturday? - Yeah.
这个周六
It's just this Saturday,
艾丽卡要开派对 感谢所有帮助找到安吉尔的人
Erica was sorta having this thing to thank everyone who helped find Angel.
她真是客气
That's sweet.
但这种活动不去也没损失
But you don't really miss something like this.
实话实说 为了一条狗去参加派对
And honestly, it's probably not the best time for you
现在可能不是最好的时机 对吧
to be going to a party for a dog, right?
是的
Yeah.
有道理
It's a good point.
相信我
Trust me.
这正是你需要做的
This is just what you need.
你好 劳拉
Hi, Laura.
我就是想打电♥话♥看看你还好吗
Hey, I was just checking on you, making sure you're okay.
昨晚有点寂寞
Uh, yeah. Last night was a little lonely,
但我提前一个小时就来上班了 袜子还是配对的 所以...
but I'm at work an hour early with socks that match, so...
胡奇怎么样
How's Hooch?
我的天 它和马迪形影不离
Oh, my gosh. He and Matty are inseparable.
还出了件很有趣的事 你知道它有放牧的潜质吗
The cutest thing happened. Did you know that he has a little herd dog in him?
你什么意思 -昨晚有场暴风雨
What do you mean? - Well, there was a big storm last night.
风暴到来之前 它开始大叫并轻咬马迪的脚后跟
And before it started, he starts barking and nipping at Matty's heels.
等一下 胡奇干什么 咬他的脚后跟
Wait, wait, wait. Hooch was doing what? He was nipping at his heels?
不 它那么做很贴心 完全是兽医教科书上的标准做法
No, it was really sweet. It's straight out of a vet tech book.
狗比人更善于感觉到气压下降
Dogs are better than people at sensing when the barometric pressure drops.
所以... -是吗
So... - Really?
没错 所以狗会把羊群赶到安全处
Yes. That's why dogs herd sheep to safety.
其实很有趣的是... -劳拉 我得挂了
Actually, it's really interesting... - Laura, I gotta go.
我得挂了 回头再给你打
I gotta go. I'll call you back.
好吧 你肯定很忙
Great. Okay. Sure you're busy.
喂 -小泽 你到实验室了吗
Yo. - X, are you at the lab yet?
到了 怎么了 -我想确认点事
Yeah, man. What's up? - There's something I'd like to check out.
我不知道是否有关联
Look, I have no idea if this is related,
但这太巧了 必须确认一下
but it just seems like too big a coincidence to ignore.
跟我说的糖纸那回事一样
Exactly what I said about that candy wrapper.
可能没什么 但也许能解释胡奇想干什么
It could be nothing, but it might explain what Hooch was up to.
说到胡奇 它在哪
Speaking of Hooch, where's he at?
我们休息一下 回头再跟你解释
We're taking a break. I'll explain later.
直到一场暴风雨袭击松柏海滩
...until Cypress Beach got hit by a big storm.
就在开始下雨前 胡奇试图把我外甥赶到安全处
Look, right before it started raining, Hooch tried to herd my nephew to safety.
跟它在实验室里对工程师们所做的一样
Just like he did with the engineers in the lab.
我们为什么要讨论你的狗对风暴的反应
Why are we talking about your dog reacting to a storm?
因为胡奇在实验室里发狂的时候没有风暴
Because there wasn't a storm when Hooch freaked out in the lab.
还有什么原因会造成那里的气压降低
Why else would the barometric pressure drop in there?
那里的气压不会变 我们拥有先进的通风系统
It wouldn't. We have a state-of-the-art ventilation system.
会精确控制气压
The pressure's precisely controlled.
要是有人在通风管道里呢 气压不会改变吗
What if someone was inside the ducts? Wouldn't that change the pressure?
应该会 但如果有人从管道里出来 我们会注意到的
I suppose. But if someone came out of the ducts, we'd notice.
东翼的那些实验室呢 那里好像没人
What about the labs in the east wing? Looked like nobody was in those.
天哪 服务器机房♥
Oh, God. The server room!
服务器机房♥里有什么
What's in the server room?
控制无人机的硬件 那是我们整个项目的核心
The hardware that controls all the robots. It's the heart of our entire project.
我的天 C3芯片被偷走了
Oh, my God. They took the C3 chips.
我搞不懂了 我们刚才还在测试无人机
I don't understand. We were just testing the drones.
那一定是刚发生不久
Then it must have just happened.
你想想谁能进入系统
Can you think of anyone who would have had access to the system?
没人可以 进入通风管的唯一入口在屋顶上
No. The only way into those vents is through the roof.
等等 有人闻到了吗
Hang on. Anyone else smell that?
闻起来像... -吞拿鱼
Smells kinda like... - Tuna fish.
嗯 -这就是糖纸
It's a candy wrapper.
安全主管一直在喂胡奇吞拿鱼
The head of security kept feeding Hooch tuna fish.
现在我们知道他为什么要跟胡奇做朋友了
Now we know why he wanted Hooch to be his buddy.
快来
Come on!
你是不是想说 "我早就告诉你了" -不 该夸奖的不是我
You gonna tell me, "I told you so"? - Nah. It's not about me.
他们一定是之前就想闯进去 但被胡奇阻止了
They must have been trying to break in before, but Hooch stopped them.
胡奇是个天才
Hooch is a genius.
哪方面的天才 发狂还是咬人
What's genius, huh? Freaking out? Biting people?
还是吃坏蛋的三明治 -老兄 我就是说说
Eating the bad guy's sandwiches? - Man, just saying.
你去右边 -好
Go right. - Okay.
美国法警 趴在地上
US Marshals! On the ground!
拖住他们
Hold them off!
你快下去
You, over the edge!
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表