剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
格雷迪 格雷迪·加兰 我们现在必须谈谈
Grady! Grady Garland, you and I need to have a conversation right now!
糟糕 别告诉我今天该我送马修上学
Crap. Don't tell me it was my day to take Matthew to school.
不 我刚离开市政厅
No. I just left City Hall,
托德说他不能把我想要的记录给我
and Todd told me that I couldn't have records that I wanted
因为那是"非法文件给与"
because it was illegal file giving.
你知道法律没有这一条吧
You do know that that's not a real law, right?
现在你知道了
Well, now you know.
还有 你怎么知道我去过那里
Also, how did you even find out I was there?
我可能跟踪了你… 一会儿
I might have followed you… a little.
你跟踪我 你知道那样多吓人吗
You followed me? Do you know how creepy that is?
对不起 我应该告诉你的 但我知道你会生气
I'm sorry. I should've told you. But I knew you'd be mad.
劳拉 你四处转悠 跟罪犯套近乎
Laura, you're going around talking to criminals.
我知道我们离婚了 可你是我孩子的妈妈
I mean, I know we're divorced, but you're my kid's mom.
现在是1950年代吗
Is this the '50s?
有小流氓到袜子舞会捣乱 我需要高大威猛的男人保护
Did the greasers crash the sock hop, and I need a big, strong man to protect me?
不是那样的 拜托 在我认识的人里 你最坚强
No, it's not like that. Come on, you're the strongest person I know.
我可能只是… 替你担心
I guess I'm just... I'm scared for you,
也… 替我担心
and… kind of for me too.
格雷迪 我之前说过
Grady, it's like I said before.
我爸爸给我留下的只有这件案子
This case is all I have left of my dad.
他总说我能做大事
And he always told me that I could do big things.
这是我这辈子第一次觉得能相信他
And for the first time in my life, I feel like I actually believe him,
觉得他说得对
that he could be right.
什么 拜托 你做过很多大事
What? Come on, you've done hella great things.
你是马修的妈妈
You're Matthew's mom.
你赢过30岁以上妈妈"堡垒之夜"锦标赛
You won that over- 30 moms Fortnite tournament.
劳拉 你很了不起
Laura, you're amazing.
不用去证明什么
You don't have to prove anything.
好吧 我会给托德打电♥话♥
Fine. I'll call Todd.
让他把你想要的都给你 这事我不会再插手
I'll tell him to give you whatever you want, and I'll stay out of it.
请你小心点
Please be careful.
谢谢
Thank you.
史考特来了
Scott is here.
他说找你
He's asking for you.
能跟他说 我正忙着呢吗
Um, can you tell him I'm busy?
可你并不忙 你在给安吉尔梳毛
But you're not busy. You're brushing Angel's hair.
我知道 我只是…
I know. I'm just...
我告诉他你不想见他 -不
I'll tell him you don't wanna see him. - No! No.
我只是情绪有点失控
I'm just a little overwhelmed emotionally.
那我转告他 -不
I'll tell him that then. - No.
我去见他 是的 我去
I'll go. Yeah. I'll go. I'll go.
你到底去不去 -我会去 没错
Are you gonna go? - I'm going. Yes, I am going.
总之 参议员的手下想让胡奇嚎叫
Anyway, the senator's people are asking Hooch to howl.
真奇怪 我不明白 我还以为你在保护参议员
That's weird. I don't understand. I thought you were protecting the senator.
没错 也许是在保护她的支持率
Yeah. Protecting her polling numbers maybe.
听着 我知道这么要求很过分 但你能告诉我怎么做吗
Listen, I know it's a lot to ask, but can you show me how?
显然胡奇不会无故嚎叫
Well, it's obvious Hooch was howling for a reason.
但不知道它的感觉 我没法…
Without knowing his feelings, I can't really...
说实话 我只需要它嚎叫 我不在乎它的感觉
Honestly, I just need him to howl. I don't care about his feelings.
你不在乎它的感觉
You don't care about his feelings?
你不能…
You can't…
感觉是很重要的
Feelings are important.
你不能无视它们
You can't just ignore them.
你得让它有自己的感觉
You have to let him have his feelings.
它不能一直压抑着 那样不行 它需要释放出来
He can't bottle them up. Doesn't work. He needs to get them out.
它应该那样 不论别人怎么说
He should, no matter what anybody else says.
艾丽卡 你这几句话说的不是胡奇 对吗
Erica, you're not really talking about Hooch anymore, are you?
也许不是
Maybe not.
也许我说的… -是我
Maybe I'm talking about... - About me.
是这样 对吗
That's it, right?
是我的感觉 布萝克的爸爸帮我弄到这份差事
About my feelings. About Brooke's dad getting me this job.
当带队法警
About being deputy in charge.
对这件案子摸不着头脑
And about feeling like this case is just wrong.
我不能无视这些感觉
I mean, I can't ignore those feelings!
你真棒 谢谢你
Oh, you're amazing. Thank you.
我得走了 -好吧
I gotta go. Okay. - Okay.
我们走
Let's go. Let's go.
我说的是我自己
I was talking about me.
你懂的 对吧
You got that, right?
好吧
Mmm. Okay.
我们进去 拿出逮捕令 把他带上
Yes, I figure we go in there, we serve the warrant, and we pick him up.
好的
Okay.
你正忙着还是…
Are you busy, or…
没有 我们只是… 完事了
No, we're just... we're finishing up. - Mm- hmm.
听着 我急需你的帮助
Listen, I really need your help.
我知道自己插队了 知道那样不对
I know I jumped the line, and I know that was wrong.
我以为自己准备好了当带队法警 但我还没准备好
But I thought I was ready to be deputy in charge, but I'm not ready.
局里所有人都认为这件案子结束了
And everybody in this place thinks that this case is closed,
可我有种感觉 哥们 哪里不对劲
but I got this feeling, dude, that there is something wrong.
我不知道是什么 但我应付不了
And I don't know what it is. And now I'm kinda in over my head here.
我想说的是对不起
But I guess what I'm saying is I'm sorry.
还有 你能帮帮我吗 因为我不知道该怎么办了
Also, is there any way you can help me? 'Cause I don't know what to do.
你喜欢喝康普茶吗
You like kombucha?
好了 问题是
Okay. So the problem is
我认为出现在参议员家里的不是克拉伦斯·提布斯
I don't think it was Clarence Tibbs at the senator's house,
但我不知道是谁
but I don't know who was there.
我只能看出来是黑色轿车 看不到车牌
All I could see was that it was a black sedan. I didn't get the plates.
难道是飞行汽车
Hmm. Was it a flying car?
不 是地上跑的那种
No, it... it was a driving one.
那它一定会经过帕克和奥克诺街交叉口
Then it had to pass through the intersection at Park and Oaknoll.
它具体是几点离开的
What time did it leave exactly?
晚上9点42分
9:42 p.m.
那它一定会在大约9点47分向西
Then the car had to hit the traffic cam at Oaknoll
经过奥克诺街的摄像头
at approximately 9:47 headed west.
红车 白车 银色车 黑色轿车
Red car. White car. Silver car. Black sedan.
车主是…
And the license belongs to…
眼熟不 -这里大有文章
Look familiar? - Something very weird is going on here.
他是派因的办公室主任 -嗯
That's Pine's chief of staff. - Uh- huh.
我知道这很过分 但跟我合作的那几个法警…
Look, I know this is a lot to ask, but I'm working with these deputies, and...
他们很高兴执行这个任务 但他们毫无经验
They're just so excited to be there, but they don't know anything.
没错 我知道这种人 -没错
Yeah, I know the type. - Right.
你话里有话 无论如何…
I see what you did there. Uh, anyway…
你能跟我去一趟参议员家吗
Any chance you'll come with me to the senator's place?
法警队伍里不分个人
There's no "I" in Marshals.
我们从鸡尾酒会开始 但开幕致辞后
So we'll start with a cocktail party, but then after the opening remarks,
你要参加一场见面会…
we're gonna have you do a meet and greet with...
要用多久 我觉得有点累
Oh, how long will that take? I'm feeling a little tired.
我理解 参议员 但那都是黄金级捐赠人 而且我们…
I understand, Senator, but these are the gold level donors, and we...
你们怎么来了 集♥会♥是明天
What are you doing here? The rally's tomorrow.
他是谁
Who is this?
威尔逊法警来帮忙做跟踪调查
Deputy Wilson's here to help with the follow- up investigation.
什么跟踪调查 你在说什么
What follow- up investigation? What are you talking about?
我们想弄清楚你周二晚上为什么会出现在参议员的后院
We're here to find out why you were in the senator's backyard on Tuesday night.
我
Me?
那…胡说八道
That's... That's just ridiculous.
你在活动上亲手抓住了侵入者…
You caught the intruder yourself at the event...
我逮捕的那个人根本没去过参议员家 当时那个人是你
The guy I arrested was never at the senator's house. That was you.
亚历克斯 我们应该告诉他们
Alex, we should really tell them.
告诉我什么 -没有 没什么可说的
Tell me what? - No, there's nothing to tell.
我们一小时后要参加活动
We have an event that's happening in an hour.
这事不能等等吗 -亚历克斯 拜托
Can't this wait? - Alex, please.
参议员 这两个人不应该在这里
Senator, these men are not supposed to be here.
他们闯进来指控我 扰乱私人活动
They come barging in with accusations, and they're disrupting a private event!
哦 女士
Oh, ma'am. Ma'am, ma'am.
参议员 这是怎么回事
Senator! What's happening? -
女士 -好吧
Ma'am. - Okay.
我的天 出了什么事
Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh. What's happening?
脉搏很弱 -她呼吸困难
Pulse is weak. - She's barely breathing.
参议员 -胡奇 闭嘴
Senator. - Hooch, shut up.
胡奇试图告诉你参议员病了 她心脏有问题吗
Hooch is trying to tell you the senator's sick. Does she have heart problems?
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表