剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
好 我们到了
All right, we're here.
房♥子就在那
There's the house.
是啊 -有什么问题吗
Yeah. - What's up?
还记得我在兽医诊所记录里发现的那条线索吗
Remember I found that clue in the records at the vet clinic?
那些罪犯开着豪车出现在松柏海滩的
It turns out around the same time those criminals were in Cypress Beach,
同一♥期♥间
with the fancy cars,
爸爸带一只伤势严重的狗来过宠物医院
Dad came into the animal hospital with a badly injured dog.
带受伤的狗去宠物医院没什么稀奇的
Bringing an injured dog to an animal hospital is not super unusual.
这只狗很稀奇
Well, this dog was unusual.
爸爸叫它黛西
Dad called her Daisy.
没有查到狗主 没有记录
And there were no owners listed, no records.
我问过妈妈
And I asked Mom about this case,
她记得爸爸为此很不高兴
and she remembers that Dad was really upset about it
对事情经过含糊其辞
and really vague about what happened.
很可疑的那种
I mean, suspiciously vague.
在狗的情况好转后
And when she got better,
爸爸亲自带着去给它找了个好人家
Dad took her himself to find her a good home.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 也许你该在这里等着
All right. Maybe you should stay here.
可能会有危险 我们不知道会遇到什么情况
It could be dangerous. We don't know what we're walking into.
你的嘴皮子在动 可我一个字都没听到
Your mouth is moving, but I'm not listening.
你们有事吗
What do you want?
你好 我是美国法警局的特纳法警
Hi there. I'm Deputy Turner, US Marshals.
厉害 有事吗
Good for you. What do you want?
想问你几个问题 如果你不介意的话
Just wanna ask you a couple questions, if you don't mind.
我介意 除非你有拘捕令
I mind. Unless you got a warrant.
等等 这是胡奇吗
Wait a minute. Is that Hooch?
胡奇 你还好吗 伙计
Hooch! How you doing, boy?
黛西 看谁来了
Daisy, look who's here.
你俩一定是跟史考特·特纳一起的 -没错
You two must be with Scott Turner. - Yeah.
你们该早点说
You should've said so in the first place.
快请进
Come on in.
你们的爸爸在我19岁时逮捕过我
Your dad arrested me when I was 19.
那是我一生中的幸事
Best thing that ever happened to me.
改变了我的人生
Turned my life around.
黛西怎么会在你这里
So, how did you end up with Daisy?
你♥爸♥爸知道我胆子大 所以就把它给我了
Your dad gave her to me because he knew I didn't scare easy.
而且他知道我相信第二次机会
And he knew I believed in second chances.
第二次机会
Second chances?
他不让我跟人说
He said not to talk about it.
说这样可能会有危险
Said it could be dangerous.
我从没问过他是怎么回事
I never asked what was going on.
很显然
It was obvious.
是斗狗
It's dogfighting.
没有比这更糟的了
Nothing worse.
这么有爱心的狗 却被人出于娱乐目的逼着互斗
Taking a dog so full of love and make 'em fight for sport.
你们爸爸来找我的时候 我看到了他的眼神
I saw your father's eyes when he came to me.
我知道他会制止这种行为 甚至会不惜牺牲自己
I knew he was gonna put a stop to it or die trying.
看来它们很想念对方
Looks like they missed each other.
就像小狗一样
Like puppies.
我去给它们拿点水
Gonna get 'em some water.
史考特
Scott,
如果沃尔顿在组织斗狗…
if Walton is holding dogfights…
那我们必须制止他
Then we have to stop him.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表