剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
我从没见过狗狗那样走路
I've never seen a dog move like that.
曾经有一只 它体内有寄生虫
Oh. There was one. I think he had worms.
我没有寄生虫 我是狗 趴在地上 我们都在扮狗
I don't have worms, okay. I'm a dog. I'm on the ground. We're dogging.
怎么了 我是趴在地上
What's up, dog? I'm on the ground.
你看上去像一个难为情的法警 或一只便秘的鸭子
You look like an embarrassed deputy marshal. Or a constipated duck.
呱 我的意思是快点 像狗一样思考 他们来了
Quack! I mean quick! Hurry. Think dog. They're coming.
当狗狗真好玩
Being a dog's so fun!
狗不会说话
Dogs don't talk.
可我们的目的就是让他开口说话
The whole idea's to get him to talk.
先联络感情 然后再说话
Connect first. Talk after.
来吧 狗狗很有趣的
Come on. Dogs are fun.
要有趣
Just be fun!
有趣 我这人最有趣了 非常有趣
Fun. I'm the funnest! I'm very fun.
有效果了
Yeah.
让我搞清楚
So, let me get this straight.
你♥爸♥爸每周三都会在公园里做这些事
Every Wednesday your dad did all this stuff in the park?
然后查一堆车牌
And then he ran license plates?
没错 我想知道这意味着什么
Exactly. And I'm just trying to figure out what it all means.
意味着他的新陈代谢很好 每周都吃冰淇淋
It means he had a great metabolism. Ice cream every week.
我在找更深层的东西 你是他的搭档
I'm looking for something a little deeper. I mean, you were his partner.
可那是30年前的事了
That was 30 years ago.
他们在我的欢送派对上 播放"你不能碰这个"这首歌♥
They played "U Can't Touch This" at my retirement party.
我学歌♥手跳舞
And I did the MC Hammer dance.
我愿意花钱看看
I would have paid to see that.
帮我想想 大卫 这件事说不通
Think about it for me, David. I mean, it doesn't make any sense.
他查的全是豪车的车牌号♥
These license plate numbers that he was running were for fancy cars.
都是攀登者和捷豹 可他跟马修一起做的事情
Escalades and Jaguars. But the things he was doing with Matthew.
第一 超级恶心 第二 附近没有任何主路
Well, A, were super gross and, B, not even near any major roads.
这些车牌号♥一定是他从某个地方 用某种办法弄到手的
But he was getting the license plate numbers from somewhere. Somehow.
是这样的
Well, here's the thing.
你还记得你♥爸♥爸和我带着原来那只胡奇 在1989年破获的那件大案吗
Do you remember that big case your dad and I did in '89? With the original Hooch?
在我整个童年期间 我家冰箱上一直贴着一篇报道
Um, the one from the newspaper article
就是报道中提到的那宗案子吗
that was taped to my fridge my entire childhood?
是的 有印象
Yeah, it rings a bell.
你♥爸♥爸看事情的角度与众不同
Well, your dad, he just saw things differently.
在我们眼里是冰块
We saw ice blocks.
在他眼里是毒资转移方式
He saw a way to ship drug money.
在我们眼里是一条爱流口水的大狗 在他眼里却是谋杀案线索
We saw a big slobbery dog, and he saw a clue to a murder.
你想说什么
So, what are you saying?
他会看到事物的可能性
He saw what things could be.
可他在蚯蚓和臭臭的湖水 还有鱼的内脏上看到了什么
But what did he see in worms and a stinky lake? And fish guts?
这正是关键问题
Well, that's the million-dollar question.
也是我希望 他还在我们身边的诸多理由之一
And just one of the million reasons I wish that he was still around.
我也是
Me too.
我们得找下去
We just gotta keep looking.
但我得说 很高兴能跟特纳家的人再次合作
But I'll tell you this, it's very nice working with a Turner again.
胡奇 出来
Hooch. Come on.
史考特 什么事 小狗狗
Scott! What up, dog?
汪汪汪 -真搞笑
Woof woof woof! -Super funny.
屋里没事 外面怎么样
Inside's secure. What's it looking like out there?
风平浪静
A whole lot of nothing.
有人踏入院子一步 我们伸手就能抓住他们
Anyone sets foot in this yard, we'll be on them like white on rice.
别忘了这个杀手是行家
Just remember this hit man is very good at what he does. Right?
他避开了所有的交通摄像头 和周围的门铃摄像头
He avoided every traffic cam, every doorbell cam in the neighborhood.
即使是在刺伤拜尔之后 他也逃得无影无踪
Even after he stabbed Byer, he got away completely clean.
那是在我们接手这个案子之前
Yeah. Well, that was before we were on the case.
没人能伤害到这个孩子
No one's gonna hurt this kid.
谢谢
Thank you.
你就像安吉尔紧张时那样
You're like Angel when she's nervous.
楼上楼下来回转
Upstairs, downstairs, upstairs, downstairs.
你也会在睡梦里叫吗
You bark in your sleep too?
知道外面有个杀手要来找安东尼
Yeah, I don't think I'll be sleeping much
我估计我睡不好了
knowing there's a killer out there coming for Anthony.
本以为现在能找到一些线索
Thought I'd have something by now.
你有了很大的进展
You're making great progress.
他今天没冲着你扔火车 他妈妈说这样很不容易了
He didn't throw his trains at you today. His mom said that's a really big deal.
是啊
Yeah.
我们下面应该怎么做
How do we get to the next step, you know?
你是怎么...
Like, how did you...
当你和柯蒂斯还小的时候 你是怎么让他敞开心扉的
How did you get Curtis to open up when you were kids?
我不知道
I don't know.
都是些傻事 你不会明白的
Stupid stuff. You wouldn't get it.
你不是难为情了吧
You're not embarrassed, are you?
是你觉得扮狗狗很丢人 所以...
You were embarrassed about playing dog, so...
这不一样
Whoa. That's very different.
先咬玩具 然后把它埋在花♥园♥里 客观来讲就是很丢人
Biting a toy and burying it in the garden. That's objectively embarrassing.
什么事那么严重 你们那时还小
What's so bad? You were a kid.
我们小时候 柯蒂斯一心想扮成阿♥拉♥丁
Okay. When we were kids, all Curtis wanted to do was dress up as Aladdin
用靠枕给我们的狗雷米搭城♥堡♥
and build our dog, Remi, these forts out of cushions.
他每天都那么干 日复一日 看都不看我一眼
He did it every day. Same thing. Wouldn't even look at me.
你怎么做的
So, what did you do?
最后我跟妈妈要了一套茉莉公主的衣服
So, I finally asked my mom for a Princess Jasmine costume,
开始帮他一起搭
and I just started helping him build.
他开始理你了
And then he started talking to you?
没有 不完全是
No, not exactly.
但我们能待在一个城♥堡♥里了 所以...
But it got us in the same fort, so...
那什么时候开始交流的
But when did the talking start?
这就比较让人尴尬了 你知道"此时此刻"这首歌♥吗
This is the embarrassing part. You know the song "MMMBop"?
当然了 我也有过童年
Of course. I had a childhood.
那是柯蒂斯最喜欢的歌♥曲
That was Curtis's favorite song.
我发现如果我说话 他不会理我
And I discovered that he wouldn't listen to me if I talked to him,
但要是我把想说的唱出来 他就会理我
but he would listen to me if I sang what I wanted to say
前提是用"此时此刻"的调子
as long as it was to the tune of "MMMBop."
给我示范一下
I'm gonna need you to show me.
你看 所以我才不想告诉你 因为我知道你会提这个要求
See, that's why I didn't want to tell you 'cause I knew you were gonna ask me that,
不行
and no.
不是为了我 是为了联邦政♥府♥的调查
It's not for me. It's for the federal investigation, right.
对 -你必须唱 我是联邦探员
Right. - You have to. I'm a federal agent.
好吧
Yeah. Okay. Okay.
对了 -像这样...
Yeah. - Yeah, so it's like...
♪ 喂 史考特 我会这样说话 史考特 ♪
♪ Hey, Scott This is how I talk, Scott ♪
♪ 我在给你示范 史考特 因为你逼我这么做 ♪
♪ And now I'm doing it here, Scott 'Cause you forced me to ♪
♪ 耶 ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah ♪
真了不起 -这很奇怪
That was incredible. - That was weird.
我知道
Yeah, I know. I know, okay.
我心里知道 柯蒂斯 我跟狗打交道等等这一切
I know with Curtis and my dog stuff and everything,
让你觉得 "她真奇怪"
you're just like, "Oh, she's so weird."
也许我喜欢奇怪的人
Well, maybe I like weird.
真的
You do?
怎么了 伙计 你听到什么了
What is it, boy? You hear something?
喂 -外面出什么事了
Hey. -What's going on out there?
监视器上什么都没有 怎么了
Nothing on the monitor. Why?
胡奇在咆哮 外面什么都看不到
Hooch was growling. You don't see anything out there?
院子里没动静 整晚都是这样
Just the yard. The same that it's been all night.
我去周围看看
I'm gonna go take a look around.
好的 我不挂断
All right. I'll stay on the line.
胡奇
Hooch.
胡奇 怎么回事 -史考特
Hooch, what's going on? - Scott!
不许动 美国法警
Freeze! US Marshals!
安东尼 待在屋里
Anthony, stay in the room!
趴下 别让安东尼出来
Stay down. Don't let Anthony out of his room.
安东尼 -他很安全 不要开门
Anthony! Anthony! - He's safe. Don't open the door!
杀手在二楼东南角房♥间
Hit man! Second floor. Southeast room.
安东尼 妈妈在这里 没事的
Anthony, Mama's here. It's okay.
史考特 他从邻居家屋顶跑了 他逃走了
Scott! He ran over the neighbor's roof. He got away.
他顺着树从邻居屋顶逃走了
He used a tree to escape over the neighbor's roof.
我们... 搜查过附近 但没找到嫌犯
We... We searched the area, but were unable to locate the suspect.
情况不妙 不能冒险再让这种事情发生
This is bad. We can't take the chance this happens again.
必须转移孩子 他妈妈 拜尔等所有人
We need to move the kid, his mother, Byer, everyone.
主任 再给我们一点时间 我...
Chief, if we had more time, I...
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表